The POAS journey! Come join us!

Just tested again...not sure I see anything on this test. Stupid IC's. Guess I can't complain...they were so cheap! You get what you pay for. lol

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12
Nope...no testing today. I kinda used all my tests...:blush: What an addict I am!! I'm going to go to the dollar tree and pick up some things and I'll grab a test or 2 while I'm there. I figure if those cheapies are really positive, I should have a faint line on a dollar tree test. Right now it's time for coffee!! :coffee:

Thanks love :) I can't wait to see what happens :) only use ONE today and ONE tomorrow lol no peeing on a dozen in a day ;) lol thats what I do haha so well I guess I have no room to talk LMAOOOOOOOOOOOooo

I hope ya have a great day and to the rest of you ladies :) I MISS YOU ALL!!!

Well, I tested again with SMU and....

:bfn: guess those other tests just have a faint line. lol :shrug:

I dunno. I got 2 tests so I'll do the longest hold I can...maybe 4 hours and try again. :thumbup:

Hey gender scan today guesses on what im having lmao

Lmao he is for sure a boy he kept showing off his stuff my belly is right at 21 weeks and still no weight gain and bp was a little high this morning they havent said anything yet about my weight so idk if i should be worried about it or not they did have me as over weight at the start so do you think its a big deal or no?

I wouldn't worry to much just yet, especially if the Dr hasn't mentioned it. But if it still this way in a few weeks, I would say something. OR eat a few cakes. LOL

Im staying away from the sweets this time thanks to alice and having to do the 3 hour gtt with her and im walking 5 days a weeks so im not sure if that is it or not my next app in the 29th of nov. I'll try not to worry about it to much till then my bigest fear in bed rest like I had with my oldest

Well ladies, Brianna will be 3 months old on the 14th. I cannot believe time is going by that fast! I think we are going to actively start TTC when she is 6 months old if we don't get pregnant before then. Hopefully it wont be to difficult to do this without a cycle, if my cycles have not returned by then. I plan on breastfeeding until Brianna is 6 months, then slowly weening her.

But until then...I really need to get my butt into gear and start loosing the rest of this baby weight. The last 5-8 pounds is being stubborn and not wanting to GET OFF! And I do not like it. lol

Amber have you tried testing again?? I got this inkling feeling....hmmm....I say POAS even if its a cheapie one ;)

I don't have any tests atm. I have a batch of 60 coming to me soon. Should be here in the next few days or so.

I suppose it is possible to be pregnant. I am sick right now and I only EVER get sick when I'm pregnant.

Or maybe I'm just getting old....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->