The POAS journey! Come join us!

I have a gut feeling ;) I can't wait til your tests come in :) I was driving and thinking about your "CM" and how your AF hasn't shown...so YEAP...I think your pregnant without a doubt!!

Ok I need some help im putting some of alice's old stuff up for sale but dont know what to ask for it clothes ( 124 ) in all onez outfits nighties footie outfits shirts shorts pants sizes 0-3 and 3-6 3 hats 16 bibs that is what the shop didnt take I was able to get me a glider woohoo and alice 4 new outfits lol 2 bumper sets with the crib skirt and a cute pink baby bath if you wanted to buy all that what would you be willing to pay for it

Stacey, I wouldn't even know where to begin pricing all that! lol

If you look on Ebay, do a search for "lot of girl cloths" and you can kinda get an idea of what they are selling for there. :thumbup:

Man I'm all sweaty and gross. Just worked out and now I feel icky. lol

Yea for that much!! .....hmmm.....I'd say around 100 for the lot or best offer ;)

Thanks ill do that tomorrow lol guess I really did go to crazy shopping for her the outfits I got this weekend are 12 months and for xmas im going to try not to go as crazy shopping for nicholas sucks no one I know in tampa is having a baby girl or baby at all

Burn the last 5lbs off and send them my way lol

so i looked on ebay 2 highest were 40$ for 6 items and 80$ for 16 items

hi all well today is cd3 OMG its heavy painfull and clots are sooo big sorry for tmi i had a 34 day cycle yeyyyyyyy go me xx how are you all doing hubby is off his sex ban so as soon as i can start trying i will lol

Idk lol I never sell stuff so I just put a 100 for all of it obo if it doesnt sell that way ill try a yard sell lmao

Yay for a short cycle

Aww...sorry hun. Ive had a few long cycles myself. Between 32 and 34 days...one cycle lasted 48 days. They suck!

Hope this cycle does it for you!:thumbup:

Aww...sorry hun. Ive had a few long cycles myself. Between 32 and 34 days...one cycle lasted 48 days. They suck!

Hope this cycle does it for you!:thumbup:

I havr had 3 short cycles now mine used to range from 39 upto oer 108 so im hoping they are coming up to normal ish lol

With all the info you have given, i'd say it's highly likely that you are. :happydance:

I'm having hot flashes an my temps staying in the 99's lol eeemmmm I hope I'm not getting sick!

Temps are always higher when you're pregnant. Mine was 98.9 - 99.0 most of my pregnancy with Brianna. :thumbup:

ugh i dont like trying to sale stuff im having no luck not one dang e-mail about them if they dont sale by this weekend we might do a yard sale

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->