The POAS journey! Come join us!

That is what im hoping for blood sugar has been great today the diet is yuck but if its helping good

Hi a hope your all doing ok xx
After a long discussion me and dh have decided to stop ttc he told me it kills him to see me suffer each month and to be honest im tired of trying x i wil stop by and say hi to u all but for now we arent trying. I cant do this anymore its just tooo hard sorry for being down but just thought id let u all know. Dh has problems with his knees and as im not as small as i used to be we are struggling to find positions for us both to use sorry for tmi xxx
LOVE YOU ALL if your not on my friends list on facebook feel free to add me nikki marie wardle xxxxx

Well I missed my O apparently FML!!!! I am sick with a bad bad cold/strep and well :( I had my temp rise this morning but woke up later than usual....DH was sick last night after I begged for 15 mins to do something b/c I had a feeling I was O'ing although its really early I used some Follistim to make eggies more mature a VERY low dose lol only 20miu per day...when when on cycles I do 75miu a day....o well :( gahhhhhh darn :( I might BD tonight if DH is up to it.....Anyways DH was sick so no BD last night grrrrrr!!! I'm O'ing from the left side :( gahhhhh!! Oh well I just got home from shopping half the day an well SHOOOOOOT :( its positive OPK!

Attachments

• gogogo.jpg
    gogogo.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
Stacey, glad to hear the diet is working but MAN would it suck to have to diet. lol

Andrea, that sucks about missing the big "o" day! Is there no chance at all you could have caught it? I'm not sure if I have the same thing you do but it really isn't fun. My throat is raw and I'm coughing some nasty crap up. I have a slight fever...although I really don't feel to bad. I thought maybe I was pregnant but I tested and it was :bfn:...

Nikki, I'm not sure whether to say I'm sorry or congrats. I know TTC can be quite tiring so maybe a break is just what you need! :thumbup:

I duno we BD'd 2 days ago....so maybe...I dunoooooo....but I took a hot bath an probably killed any swimmers in there :( I dunooooo :cry: the kids are driving me fooking nuts tonight...its just one of those days...and my little 16 month old cousin isn't doing good just lots going on here an feel so helpless :( I wanna go see her but I might make things worse :( :cry: this is not my day...and DH is stuck at work so he wont be home til later tonight probably :( ehhhhhhhh maybe just maybe I might get a miracle this is darkest OPK I've had in months :( Here is a better pic of it.....I didnt get near a pos. yesterday now tonight its BLARING I didnt do one this morning but saw the temp rise but I woke up sweaty so maybe burned off fever this morning....I dunooooo maybe just maybe it'll go up even more tomorrow an I'll know for sure what day I really O'd :( who knows!!:growlmad: stupid body!

Amber :( so sorry about your :bfn: :(

Attachments

• gogogo.jpg
    gogogo.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
What's wrong with your cousin? If you don't mind me asking?

Yea negatives blow, but we are "trying" right now, just not preventing so I wasn't expecting to much. Wouldn't have been disappointed though if it were a positive! TTC time is SOOOO soon. I'm an excited little dork. lol :haha::grr:

I hear you on the :bfn: I've been seeing them for almost 4 years now....its frustrating :( but I've almost accepted that my youngest is almost 4 I dont think its a good idea to start all over again...I just sold all of his baby items not long ago and well I just don't wanna have to start all over again...unless God thinks I need to :) So we are pretty much not even trying and not preventing (NTNP) I've definitely given up an totally don't pay attention to things like I used to :) So thats a good thing....I'm about to say screw the getting pregnant an making a parenting journal or something eventually ;) I'm about to start a new job!!! So thats gonna make me think twice about a 2nd daycare bill LOL....

My cousin has RSV (She is 16 months and her name is Lyssa) everytime they take her off the oxygen shes okay for 3 mins...then her O2 levels dip down to the very low 80's around 81 to 82 which is HORRIBLE....I just hope she gets well soon but doesn't look like she'll be going home anytime soon shes almost to day 4 (tomorrow) of being in the hospital :( awful awful crap!

It does and now that i cant have it all i want is ice cream wth only 2000 cals a day they think i wasnt gaining before lol oh i did make it to the 8lb mark doc did say i should have been at 10 going in to the 3rd tri but she isnt to worried about it lol

Hi Sun I'm up for the day didn't sleep at all last night I'm sick as crap :( Just horrible cold/FLU or something :( wasted my time at the doctor on Friday.....waste of time as they didnt do anything but swab me for strep an that came back negative.....looks like I'm gonna just go to the ER on base an get some zpac or something I just wanna feel better an have a night of sleep for once :(

I hope your MS gets better soon :( so sorry to hear that :( I've never had it but I can only imagine how cruddy that must be!

Sun Flower, Sorry to hear about the morning sickness... I never had it either but know plenty of people who say it's just awful!

Andrea, I'm sick as well. Thankfully almost over it though. Woke up shivering in the middle of the night a few nights ago, so hard it woke up hubby and he had to put more blankets on me and plug in an extra heater. It was awful!

Not sure if it's good or bad news but AF decided to show up today. :dohh: Wasn't expecting it so early but I guess it explains the cramps. lol

Sorry stupid :witch: showed up!! HAPPY NEW YEAR THOUGH :)

I'm getting better I think the inhaler has REALLY got me back on my feet if I have a coughing fit it HELPS MORE THAN THE COUGH MEDS!!!!! Woot woooooot I'm really feeling so much better just the coughing fits about 6-8 times a day is rough can't wait til they are gone but other than that I'm feeling so much better not as much sneezing and eyes watering today either :) YAY FOR PRAYERS!! I think they seem to be working and I'll say a special prayer for Sun for the MS to calm down and for Amber :) For you to feel better toooo! Love you ladies <3 :)

I was in bed by 10:30....then woke up a little when the fireworks went off at about 12:20. lol Im too pregnant for this midnight shit lol

LOL.....I was wide awake til 3 this morning but well I'm sick so I'm on these meds that jack my schedule all up LOL! Tonight though I gotta get in bed EARLY b/c hubby goes to dayshift in the morning!! Emmm I guess my temp was up b/c I'm sick but man what a straight up jump its NEVER done that before :)

I've always been a night owl so I was up way past midnight like usual. Hubby and I had a little champagne... Okay a whole bottle of it. lol and went to sleep about 1:45. Only heard 1 quick firework and then it stopped.

Hi ladies last night was horrible I started
Spotting and I was so scared it was 11 pm
At night I had no cramping it stopped but
I will go see my doc I hope Thursday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79