The POAS journey! Come join us!

Oh no, just take it easy. Good thing it stopped though. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. :thumbup:

Glad it stopped could just be old blood or something :( I'm sure all will be fine I bled with all 3 of my pregnancies an it was normal bleeding....one ended in a miscarriage but it was clotty and tons of blood and cramps so bad I couldn't breath...was worse than actual contractions :( so I betcha its just old an normal :) <3 I would still get it seen though just to make sure :)

I'm sorry to hear that you want to stop ttc.

Andrea I can't believe you are sick again

Chicka how is the baby doing?

Sunflower I had the worst morning sickness ever I lost like 15lbs in the first trimester

Hey is it ok to get high lights while pregnant im going to get my hair cut off today and was thinking of getting high lights to just not sure if its ok to do so

Its okay Stacey just not "all the time" if ya know what I mean the only thing about dying hair when pregnant is that sometimes the dyes won't stick because the pigment in hair changes during pregnancy.

guey--I haven't been sick in a while actually the last thing that was wrong was I had skin infection (cellulitis) which had to have antibiotics.....I've not been sick like this EVER :( this is awful. I can't stop coughing an still have wheezing occasionally just trying to fight it off they didn't give me antibiotics or anything but if this goes on much longer I'm gonna go back an get another opinion :( I still feel like crap an its been a week of this crap!

Yea there is nothing wrong with getting your hair done. A lot of people tend to think it could possibly harm the baby if you are pregnant and that's why they say not to dye your hair but that is actually WRONG. lol They say not to do that because the chemicals you have in your body might not act as they usually do when your not pregnant and your hair may end up a different color than you wanted. :thumbup:

Any good new years resolutions? I am going to loose the rest of this freakin baby weight. And quit smoking! Wait...I don't smoke. LOL :haha:

LOL!! I do smoke about 2 ciggs a day just to calm me down....I need to QUIT IT ALTOGETHER!! Slap me :dohh: .....I know if you do dye your hair leave the color on it a little longer than the directions/hairdresser reccomendations say an it should be fine thats what my hairdresser did when I was pregnant with Trysten and it came out pretty nice :) I just got highlights as well an it was the ONLY time I got my hair colored when I was pregnant with my lil booger :)

I think my true resolution is getting a job and sticking with it as long as the pay is good apparently not gonna work just to pay childcare which is the last job offer I had I'd have not even made enough to cover daycare so I quit during orientation when they gave me 12 hours a week for 5 weeks I couldn't even pay the daycare with the pay I got...

Will i got it cut the lady went shorter then i had asked i didnt do the highlights because i was worried about the color not coming out right so ill wait till little man comes

Ive done it stacy, your fine :)
So we have decided we want more babies ASAP because he is deploying in 6 months but I'm still bf. I haven't had my AF yet. What do I do? Should I just stop bf and start ttc or should I just let nature takes it course and if it. Don't happen? Any ideas and thoughts would really help me decide.

rosa could you ask your ob about meds to bring on af without having to stop bf

Hmmm...I'm not sure Rosa. I would ask your Dr. You don't want to stop breast feeding right?

Oh yea, that time is never fun. That is why I had to quit with most of them by 6 months.

I'm not sure how long it would take for your cycle to return after no longer breast feeding...but if your ready to stop, seems like a good plan! :thumbup:

If you are ready then stop im happy i wasnt still bfing lil ms when she got teeth kid is a bitter

That is what she has lol my oldest only had 2 on the bottom till she was 11 months lol

Sugar is doing good.i cant get my tubes done or get the iud my ins doesnt cover it and its any from 600 to 800$ and its to late to sign the paper work to get my tubes done

idk i will be talking to the doctors about it at my next app on the 17th i have my growth scan that day to i told nick we are never having sex again i dont want to pay to get it put in because my ins wont cover to have it removed if something happens and it needs to come out if they did i would pay to have it put in but dont want to be SOL if something just happens to go wrong with it i think ins should cover all forms of B/C i mean come on its more to have a baby and they help pay for that but not the iud and nick wont get cut ughhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->