The POAS journey! Come join us!

I thought Birth Control was a HAVE to on insurances now....thats strange I thought ObamaCare took care of that one...I guess it didn't or they aren't following policy! WEIRD!.... I am so sorry your having to deal with stupid insurance crap :( that is a bugger!

It does just not the iud both kinds i wanted the paragard the pill shot patch and ring are covered but not them

Yea, I know a lot of ladies who had serious issues with theirs and it had to be removed. Kinda scary actually! What about just taking the pill? The basic ones aren't to expensive.

Yea I had Mirena and it caused me TONS of issues Trysten was like 2 months old an I made them yank it out in March an thats when we started TTC in April....I got my AF as usual an we tried and have been trying since I really think its part of the reason I can't get pregnant I'd steer clear of IUD's thats just me though!

Im bad with remembering to take pills i wanted something that could be there and just kind of forget about besides checking once a month after af and that could be undone if i want more babies later on the last time i was on the shot i did nothing but bleed for 3 months so im thinking maybe the ring its only once a week and my copay is low on b/c so that isnt what im worried about to much just something i wont forget to take or replace lol

I've had the Mirena twice. Once after my DD was born and I had it in for 5 years. After the 5 years I had them take it out. Was able to get pregnant with DS pretty much right away. I also didnt have AF for 5 years. I was amazing!

But on the other side I had another one after DS. The whole time I had it in I bled and was moody. So I had them remove it since we were going to try for DD2. Thats why I ended up on BnB, because it too a year after having that second one removed. So it can go both ways.

I know I think military doc placed it wrong in me an scarred my cervix :( thanks doc :(

Birth control just kinda scares me in general. Chemicals in your body messing with your natural bodily hormones...Call me nuts but I'd rather just let my body have a cycle every month like it needs to and not have to take birth control. My sister had the IUD thingy in and had to have it taken out due to issues. Then went on the pill for several years and now she wants another baby and hasn't been able to get pregnant.

Stacey, I' sure you'll be able to figure it out. :thumbup:

Im so effing upset. one of my friends found out she is pregnant and she is having an abortion. i have told her how bad i want another child, she then tells me how she cant wait to get rid of her baby because she hates being sick!! how she is wanting the time to pass until her appt. WTF!!!

:( omgosh :( soooo crappy I sorta had same situation a few years ago :( my besties sis got pregnant an aborted an I told her I would have adopted her baby if she'd just went to term she refused b/c of how her family would react :( just broke my damned heart!

i asked her the samething but she said that it would be weird to have a baby somewhere else. like that matters.

Well if she had a 5 year old child would she murder it??? My gracious people don't realize their hearts beat just like a babies would :( an they just murder it not even thinking of it as a real child :( which it is HOW CRAPPY! :( I duno what to tell ya sweetie :(

she has a 5yr old and a 2 yr old who i was their for the birth. her 2 yr old was born 6 weeks before my angel. ugh i just wished so bad it was me preggo

Awww :( I know darling I really totally know :( breaks my heart to for her for doing something so selfish and for you having to witness that when so badly you want another child :( hurts me too :( Hugs sweetie an lots of thoughts your way :( I'm so sorry :(

Aww....that's terrible. I could NEVER do that! Poor baby. He/she deserves a chance at life. :( :nope:

Looks like I have extra waters again...like with my son. Update in my journal. Oh, and Ultra sound pics! :D

FINALLY able to actually get to this page. My stupid internet has been giving me issues for the past 4 days and I wasn't able to get on until this morning. Amanda I saw the pictures... CUTE is all I can say! Those are great pictures. :thumbup:

Andrea, sorry about your thread. That sucks but you are always welcome here! :hugs: Are you feeling any better? I know you weren't feeling so hot there for a while.

AFM...I'm on cycle day 7. SO weird to say that. lol It feels like it's been so long since I've had my period. Anyway, I'm not sure hubby and I are on the same terms with TTC again. I'd rather start now since it took almost 2 years to get pregnant with Brianna. He wants to wait until she is out of diapers! lol So she might be 5 years old or older if it takes us 2 years again. :dohh: But there are some things he wants to do this year that we didn't get to do last year, like go to the beach.

Awww hang in there Amber :hugs: I say just NTNP :) an see what happens ;) hehehe!!

My internet won't allow me on this page anymore since I put new antivirus software on it...it tells me the page won't load etc or something differen't about the website being down or having problems. On my laptop it works just fine? I am confused!

I'm still SICK...coughed up my lungs all night!! I'll be okay eventually!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->