The POAS journey! Come join us!

I got my opk's in the mail today! :happydance: And yes, I tested. lol :haha:

Only on cycle day 8 so it was negative but it was fun to test anyway. :D

Okay, I'm on cycle day 12. A few times yesterday and a little bit this morning I had some brownish spotting. It wasn't a lot but I thought it was weird since I stopped bleeding from AF on cycle day 7. I've been testing with opk's since I got them and they are getting pretty dark but no positive yet. Tested this morning with an IC and it was negative. Guess my cycle is still trying to get in order since having baby girl...

How is everyone else doing?

No more brown spotting. Went to the dollar tree today and picked up a few tests. Tested a minute ago and got a faint line. Not sure if its a fluke or not. Will test again soon and see!

If there is another line on the next test, I will take some pictures! :thumbup:

Yay for lines :) Keep on testing sweetheart!! My stupid cycle was 24 days long this time I think somethings goofed up with me LOL

I only bought two tests yesterday and when I took the second one it was all smudgy. Looked like maybe a possible faint line, but I'm going to count it as a negative since i couldn't read it right.

Oh, my baby girl is 5 months old today!

I had about 5 lines on stupid Wondfo...I duno maybe chemical I've been bleeding so bad I've had to lay in bed...was going through pads every 30 mins....so I had iron tabs an took them...still bleeding heavy but not like it was....things seem better now! That had never happened like that before I duno...maybe the tests were faulty who knows :) I'm okay with whatever though b/c I am on very bad antibiotics so didn't need baby this time :)

My fertility doc called this morning and asked how I was doing...I told them I'm fine...just don't yet have the money for the IVF...things can change soon though :) paying off 5 bills :) so I might by middle of the year get a new loan and try to attempt the IVF treatment :)

My opk is pretty dark. Took one a few hours ago. Wish I had more pregnancy tests! :dohh:

Andrea, hopefully things work out for you with the IVF. I know we would never have that much money at one time. It is so expensive!

:) TEST AGAIN!!! I am 8 dpo and :bfn: blah lol fingers crossed Amber!! :)

Okay ladies, I know a lot of the time you take a test and there is a faint line and you need a tweak really badly! But maybe you don't know how to tweak...You jump on BnB and ask the other ladies if anyone can tweak, but sometimes there just isn't anyone. So, I'm going to do my best to show you how to tweak your own tests. I'm not the best tweaker in the world, but I think I'm good enough to give you these simple instructions. This is how I do my tweaks. Once you get it all down, you can tweak your photos like the examples I have below! :thumbup:

Before:before.jpg

After: after.jpg

Before:before1.jpg

After: after1.jpg

Okay here we go!

1. The first thing I would do is download irfanview. This is the program I use to tweak my photos. It's easy and best of all, it's FREE! (Any other basic photo editor will do as well.)
2. Open your photo.
3. Resize your photo. I find it easier to manage and see when the photo is not to big, not to small. I resize to 325 pixels wide. To do this, just click on the image tab at the top, then resize/resample, then type in 325 in the width box.
4. Click on the image tab again, then scroll down to color corrections.
5. Reduce the gamma tab to your liking. I keep reducing until it gets to where I like it.
6. Increase the contrast. Once again I just increase slowly until it gets to where I can see the line really well.
7. Increase the brightness just a tad.
8. Click ok and your done!

Hope some of you find this helpful! :winkwink::hugs:

Today I'm on cycle day 18. I'm pretty sure I ovulated either yesterday or the day before so I'm going to guess I'm about 1-2 dpo. I had some very light pinkish cm stuff yesterday. We did get some BDing in so maybe theres a chance. lol I'm still on the fence at the moment. Wont be hurt either way. It's in God's hands at the moment! And it's fun to play the "testing" game, as most poas addicts like to do. :rofl:

Lmao as im sure y'all saw on facebook baby is coming in big he is the 80% i have a growth scan for 36 weeks if he is in the 80% they will be bring him in to the world at 37/38 weeks and im almost 2cm and had to be put on meds for my sugars being to high so starting at 32 weeks i start going to the doctors 2 times a week for nst

Wow Stacey, looks like he is growing really well! lol So you decided this was your last baby right? Did you figure out the BC thing yet?

Anyway, curious to see what little man is going to look like!

yes he is yea still dont know about bc yet we talked about the nuvaring but they wont give me that while bfing only the mini pill so i guess i will be taking that till i stop bfing then go from there nick is happy i cant get my tubes done he hopes in 3 or 4 years ill say ok lets have more but he doesnt stop to think im older then he is by almost 4 years lmao the way i see it was there is a reason i wasnt meant to get my tubes done just yet but i do know we will be doing everything in the book not to get pregnant

Thats awesome :) my lil Trysten was always off the charts LOL...bless his heart he was my ginormous baby!!

I hope they get the sugar under control thats probably why he's a bit bigger!! The diabetes tends to produce larger babies :)

Glad your doing well Stacey :) your pregnancy has FLOWN by this time omgosh!!!!!

Amber :) FX sweetie :) the spotting sounds like O spotting I get it every single cycle keep BD'ing until there is no more spots an probably 2 days or so after its stopped just to make sure ;) LOL!! <3

Well I just got a phone call about the girls we were adopting since this case has been 8 months long its almost FINALLY to a close. We find out in a week what is going to happen IM SO NERVOUS omgosh!!!!!!!! I'm so UNPREPARED! But we can do this and we will make this work out!! No way it wont work it has to!!! So I might go from mom of 2 to mom of 4 in the matter of a few weeks time EEEEEEEEEEK!~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->