The POAS journey! Come join us!

Yea they said that is why he is on the bigger side im hoping the glyburide helps with it im just not happy about going in 2 times a week i have to go back next week to show my sugar log then the week after that starts 2 times a week

Yay that is good i hope y'all get great news

Most of the day I was in computer class from around 11am-5pm blah :( just sat there all day on a computer was AWFUL!!!!!!!!!! One more class and IM DONE! Woop woop! Now lets see if I get hired like they promised I hope so I'd get Direct TV for free! That includes NFL Sunday Ticket which is $400 a year alone by itself! My hubby is excited. Then came home....and hubby cleaned all day long which I was so proud of :) he's so great!

Then after he cooked dinner :) YES HE!!!!! OMGOSH he's awesome today! Even did laundry!! Then we made Trysten's birthday cake :) I'm so proud of it!!!

Attachments

• Trysten4Birthday.jpg
    Trysten4Birthday.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 9
It was yummy....I used cake mix..which originally wasn't going to do...but 4 and a half hours on a cake by itself ...yea we cheated but instead of cup of water I used cup of milk and added some pure vanilla extract ;) tastes AWESOME, so much so that people were asking if we made it from scratch ;) LOL I wish I coulda had the heart to lie but I said no :( lol its cake mix just a little change in ingredients!

Cake sure sounds good. Or cookies. lol Can't wait to get some girl scout cookies. YUM!

mmm Stacey should be selling some soon too!! LOL her daughter and niece I believe are both in girl scouts ;) mmmm ;) COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are selling them now pre orders door to door sales start in feb here im getting 10 boxs from each girl nick is getting 12 lol

How are you doing ladies? Haven't heard from anyone here in a while. Not really been hanging out here to much. lol Hope all is well!

Hang in there Stacey :)

We have found out today through our girls guardian ad litem that well :) the staffing is as close as mid February :) OMGRACIOUS! Thats a lot sooner than we had even planned honestly :) but well....we should know something soon.....FX we don't get pregnant and then find out we are getting the girls too that would be SUPER DUPER SCARY STUFF! If it happened though I'd be like well thats what everyone told us would happen....I'm just hoping for the girls ;) a baby to the equation would be super scary :) ...but my temps looking good LOL

Stacey everything will be fine! :thumbup:

Andrea, that is great. How come this process is taking so long? It seems like they say yes, then no, then yes, then maybe, then wait a little longer and it starts all over again. I feel bad for the girls. I mean, are they in a foster home right now? Or being cared for by someone else? I was in foster homes as a child and they aren't very fun...lol

Yes they have been in same foster home now for 9 months :( breaks my flipping heart. The em Aunt who had Permanant Guardianship gave them back up for adoption because she couldn't "handle it" anymore....she had 4 boys of her own plus the 2 girls. Here in Florida they only make certain circumstances for over 5 children in one home. She was relative so she got them. Then giving them back her and her husband have gone through a divorce now and shes been fighting tooth and nail for the girls again. They finally I think have dismissed her case or something but the bio. Grandmother is now stirring up issues. Although the rights have been terminated the grandmother still has a "chance" to get her home ready for 2 girls. They dont want her having them because the bio parents who abused them are her son and daughter n law they don't want the girls there because of that reason. So that leaves COURT proceedings and other home studies who have been added to the equation. We met with the Guardian Ad Litem last weekend and she was insuring this case had to end soon. We were like well to one point we had given up hope b/c of all the drawbacks on the case. Anyways now seems like everything is FINALLY 9 months later moving forward I'm just praying it keeps going this way and nothing else pops up to cause more delays POOR GIRLS thats all I'm saying :(

We've had fights with the foster mom b/c all of the clothing allowances she got for the girls...all of their clothes are TOO SMALL still...I want them HERE so I can know they are well taken care of :( pathetic piece of crap foster mother needs her license taken away apparently an I believe they have threatened her with that THANK GOD someone finally has taken heed of this WHOLE situation!

When I know anymore updates I'll be sure to update you :) I just pray to GOD it hurries up hoping for a great Valentine's day :)

Im sure it will be but all the dang what ifs play out in my head

I feel for the girls i hope something happens soon they need to be in a loving home with a mom and dad that want them

Awww hang in there Stacey gonna be sending prayers your way :) I'm exhausted we've went on a cleaning frenzy and aren't even halfway done yet GRR guess there is always tomorrow right?

well little man had a nonreactive non-stress test which is a failed so they checked my amniotic fluid that cme back good at a 14 so now im even more scared then before

Wow :( ....what does that mean now? They have to do another stress test on him? Bless your heart....try not to worry I'm sure everything will be fine!! Sending love and prayers your way Stacey :(

So he just wasn't moving around during the test? Glad to hear your levels are good!

No he was moving a lot but his heart rate wasnt going up right i go back in 3 days for my 2nd one then go from there

Awww maybe he just wasn't that "excited" LOL.....no really :( I pray that everything will be okay love...keep updating us!! Praying the next one turns out fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->