The POAS journey! Come join us!

I have been telling the doctors i dont think he moves as much as he should they told me i just wasnt feeling it because of running around after alice maybe now they will believe me

Awww I hope everything will be okay :hugs: :hug: :( I'm praying things will be okay and he's just a lazy baby :( keep us updated tho :( bless your heart I cant imagine how scary it is for you :( Lots of prayers your way Stacey!

andrea, what happened to ur thread? did it get shut down, i keep losing u lol. hope all is well :) caught up on ur story a little, fingers crossed as always for you and everyone else having difficulties at the moment, stay positive and strong ladies :) xx

I guess it's closed again I refuse to make another thread...on weirder note major pregnancy symptoms and nervous just put in cycle info and due date would be October 17 which is my oldest sons birthday!! My younger sons bday is January 17 how freaky that would be!

is it bad that im ready for this little boy to come already dont get me wrong i dont want him to be early and be in the nicu but i couldnt sleep and keep crying because im worried about him and i know that isnt good for him and nick isnt being any help he is just as worried as me and i feel bad i know im a strong woman but its like man up and be my rock for once im always the one telling him things are going to be ok and this time i cant because im not sure they will

Well, I will be your rock Stacey...and DAMMIT! THINGS WILL BE OK! I'm not just saying that to say that either, just have a feeling everything will be fine with you and your little man. He just wants to start causing you to worry early. :haha: But it's really nothing to be worried about. I will keep you in my prayers and everything will turn out fine. I'm sure of it! :hugs::flower:

Awww totally understand :( I hope the next test they will figure out SOMETHING to do....whether inject you with something that will work for him :( or :( delivery I'd rather that than something go wrong ya know :( even though its still not the "best" to happen but at least it might save his life, rather than not feeling him and not knowing from day to day thats going to stress you out more and him as well because he's gonna "feel your stress" :( an thats not good either....I'm so sorry Stacey :( I wish I could run to Tampa an hug you so tightly :( OMGOSH I'm crying.....I cried all day yesterday to and I mean at the smallest things :( everything is breaking my heart lately for some reason even funny stuff :( grr my hormones are outta wack :(

PRAYING everything will be okay...

Debbie the link in my siggy area is my thread ;) its just a journal now b/c everything else on this testing thread gets thrown out even if I post tests...someone I guess doesn't like me but I'm so over it now!

Thank you both of you his fb post this morning didnt help his dad told him to man up and his grandma was like you would think you were carrying the baby i just keep praying and trying to take it easy dang baby boy has been making me worry from what 6 weeks when i had that bleeding im ready for my next appt and for him to pass that test

I know hun don't let them get you guys down....that was rude of them to say that as they have nothing to worry about :( ehhh I hate when others throw in their negative 2 cents its just stupid...why not have just kept their mouthes shut :( grrr my family is the same way at times it pisses me off!

i told his grandma thank you just because at christmas she asked me how i was doing a nick told oh this that blah blah she told him i was asking the pregnant lady not mr 30 secs and my job was done lmao i love her i understand were his dad was coming from to because he has seen how it is with us and im always the one telling nick things will be ok and work them selfs out i did say something to my father in law about it but he is a strong headed guy he was he might not like it but he needs to hear it im sure ill hear nick say something to his dad later

Oh :( I gotcha....still it woulda hurt my feelings to for a parent to tell me that....and I probably woulda called my mom and told her it was uncalled for LOL....I'm VERY sensative....I mean VERY...the little things are the ones that really hurt the most to me sometimes....my oldest Tyler is the same way bless his heart LOL

He is to so ill see what kind of mood he is in when he gets home from work

i hope so i dont want to deal with mr pms (geez that makes him sound bad he isnt that bad ) tonight just drives me nut sometimes on a good note the rest of the stuff i ordered for the baby shower came in today now all we have to do is pay for the food and park rental we moved it to the park because the number got so big and i know it might sound funny but we didnt want all the people coming in and out of the house (we have a little 2lb dog that likes to run out ) so now to hopefully make it to my shower and see who all really shows up with ana i had 30 people rsvp and only 5 showed up lol but we still had fun

I know really hope so cause its kind of like a birthday party for my self to as my 30th is ten days later and want to have a good time with my friends and family

Thats good...I think I'm in that kinda mood for him...my husband just ticked me off. I've been cleaning on and off all day long....and then my dog decides to make a mess under the bird cage...knocked out a TON of bird seed etc all over the floor....and I was on the phone with DH as he's on his way home an he has the nerve to say "I guess your just gonna wait for me to get home and clean it up" .....hmph SMH now I definitely will be GRR !!!!!!!!!

Andrea, sorry your havin a rough day. I'd make hubby clean it up as well! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->