The POAS journey! Come join us!

lol ;) he will I don't think he really understood all the shit I've done today grrr....but its okay ;) hes FINALLY off 12 hour shifts maybe he can get his head outta his butt ;) lol....I can only imagine why he's grumpy :(
We live an hour each way to base....so thats 2 hours plus the other 12 is 14 hours....so he gets 8 hours of sleep gets up gets ready for an hour then leaves again to be there in an hour at work all over again...bless his heart I know why he's tired and grumpy he has reason ;) so I cant be too mad right ;)

Its okay he's apologized an he said we can clean it tomorrow I was like YES WE CAN :) lol.....its not that "big of a deal" I did so much other stuff I gotta leave something for tomorrow ;)

I am so feeling like AF is gonna come early again this time....last cycle was only 24 stupid days long.....but tomorrow I'm making a phone call I think I got him to agree to try one more thing ;) I duno if it'll work b/c the doc says its really not gonna help but I see it will. I'm gonna see what IUI would cost and if the doc would at least let us try and attempt it.....but he wants to wait until we find out for sure about the girls we don't want to seriously get pregnant "on purpose" before knowing about the girlies. So its a wait....right now just NTNP and only DTD 2 times in my fertile period...so well day before O and 2 days after O so well....tiny chance I suppose. My bb's are KILLER but I am trying to just put it off b/c they did this last cycle an AF showed up early....Lots of cramps on my sides an sharp pains like maybe I have a cyst....if I do I suppose that is what could have messed up my cycles so greatly. Another weird thing is the past 3 cycles I have ovulated on weird days...like you ladies know me so well you know I used to always ovulate on CD 12 and get a positive OPK the same day....here lately I've gotten a positive OPK 2-3 days before O comes according to my temps. So why that has changed I don't know as well...its just weird! I don't know if its because I'm aging or what lol! But yea IUI the advantages I SEE PERSONALLY...is since DH has low morphology and motility at least they can wash the "bad spermies" that don't function right away....and then they can use the good ones and inject them past my cervix which I think has a "problem" plus I believe (haven't been checked) but I believe I have hostile mucous which attacks hubbys' spermies....so I think IUI has a potentially good chance for us ;) just my un-expert opinion though ;)

Remember your body is always changing sometimes i think it does it just to p us of i know how that hour drive is nick does that every day to the first time i went i out there with him i asked if he was crazy willing to drive all that way everyday but he loves his job like my mom tells me the mess will still be there enjoy your family because you never know

Yea :( I know stupid body I think my endo is coming back or a cyst is there with all the pain I've had the last week...hurts to even walk...but I refuse to go to the military doc on base :( an I can't go off base.....so I'm just dealing. I have a friend who is a nurse and I told her she just told me to be careful so if it were to pop or whatnot....I think its shrinking down though I think its just a luteal cyst that came up....my lower back was hurting and my sides but its not as bad now thankfully :) I just feel AF is about to show up at the drop of a hat.....I told DH I wouldn't test this cycle...I didn't know how hard that would be NOT to do.....ehhh.....Anyways :( last night I had a dream we had identical twin girls...I duno why....it was weird.....they were like 2 and soooo adorable! I could only hope I just get A girl or the GIRLS lol either way I'd be really super duper above the moon happy :) Well Ty just left for school I think I'm gonna try to get a nap ;) talk to you ladies later today :)

On another note I didnt sleep well b/c my left bb is KILLER.....its killing me I couldn't even roll over I think tonight I'll wear a sports bra...I've not tried that ever but they are really killer this cycle GRRR!

Awww :) WE TOLD YOU!! Thats awesome ;) I've gone an bought tests DH finally got tired of me begging ;) LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I shouldn't be testing anymore but this time is "different" I duno just something feels totally diff. I just hope my guts right this time...its led me wrong for a few cycles now LOL!!!!!!!!! I got 2 answer and I peed on one last night an one this morn. ....and by tomorrow afternoon I'll have 100 Wondfo :)

Okay, I'm on cycle day 33. Was expecting AF to show by now. She has yet to come. I tested with a cheapie. I thought I saw something but could just be crazy. Seems like I always see faint lines on cheapies. lol I may break and go get another test soon. My temp is still up pretty high as well.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 9
Well darn Amber :( I see "something too" .....I'm 9dpo and I have evappy shadows again I hate cheapies an won't believe them til they get DARKER lol ;) but here are mine today if you wanted to see :)
One is dry an one is wet LOL

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 7
Maybe you O'd later Amber?!?!?! I always say thats a possibility especially with your body just getting back in "order" LOL Secretly hoping your up the duff ;) LOL

I'm just gonna say evaps on mine til they get dark dark LOL well if they ever do :) can't believe I ordered 100 of those things :) It should last a while :) unless I go crazy ;)

I said the same thing when I ordered 50 for $7.99...I think I have 15 left. lol :rofl:

Yea I just paid 25 bucks for the 100 ;) lmao!! Oh well I've used 2 so 98 more to pee on ;) lol pass one around bahahaha :)

Well darn Amber :( I see "something too" .....I'm 9dpo and I have evappy shadows again I hate cheapies an won't believe them til they get DARKER lol ;) but here are mine today if you wanted to see :)
One is dry an one is wet LOL

I see lines good luck

Andrea there are definitely lines, especially on the bottom one!! I really hope this is it for you!

I might need to order some more...or maybe I should just give up the testing. I think I need to start saving most of my money. Call me crazy but I've been thinking about sponsoring a child from Indonesia lately. It's only $38 a month and I hear about it all the time on the Christian radio station. I looked at some of the children yesterday and it makes me sad, there are so many who have been waiting almost a year for a sponsor...and it actually kinda bugs me that most of them are little boys. I guess girls are easier to sponsor? I don't know, but I will be sponsoring a boy. lol

I did that when i was younger i had two kids a brother and sister if i had the money to do it again i would in a heart beat

That is soooooooooooo sweet Amber :)

Tonight I am cramping pretty good...and well pee'd on two more tests...here they are the first two are the ones from earlier just better lighting thankfully....our lights are those energy efficient ones an they are soooooo dim its hard to get good light! Frustrating! Anyways I really think AF is gonna come in the next couple days have a feeling gonna have another 24 day cycle :( blah.....oh well I like looking at my one good evap :) lol Its really pretty isn't it LOL STUPID TESTS!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 13
I do too but they are lighter...maybe its diluted pee who knows...or just faulty tests grrr or I have another cyst lol....will find out when AF shows or doesnt LOL here is an edited one:

Attachments

• 1edited.jpg
    1edited.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 9
that second one definitely shows a line, not sure if its evap but defo see it! fingers crossed for u xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->