The POAS journey! Come join us!

Here is this mornings test. AF is now 2 days late, so maybe she is just taking her time getting here?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 10
Went and got a few $ tree tests. Still nothing for sure but I wanted to try before I go out and get a frer. That will be my next step if AF still doesn't show.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 9
hubby and I are going on a date tomorrow to see a movie so afterwards we will stop by the grocery store and get a frer...assuming AF doesn't come, of course.

I see lines too! Amber can you see them in real life LOL...they are there on my puter screen!

I see a line too, Maybe it looks a little too thin??, I'm not sure. GL with the FRER and enjoy your date! :D. What movie are you planning on seeing?.

I see a "shadow" something but not enough of something to think :bfp:.

Zo we are going to see Mama. LOVE scary movies! :haha:

Oooo I too love scary movies. Hopefully it will come out in the UK in a couple of months! :D

Well I have bad news, good news and more bad news.

lol Hubby and I went to see the movie today and it was OK but not how I was expecting it. (Bad news) We went to the grocery store and I was going to get a frer but they had Answers for $1 cheaper and it came with an extra test. (good news)

I got home, got out a test and went to poas and saw that AF showed (bad news) I wouldn't have bought the tests if I had known. :dohh:

O well, just glad to be back on track! :thumbup:

Dang :( so sorry Amber....I've had that happen before so bloody frustrating :( literally.....I think mine is gonna show up tomorrow I'm cramping and not feeling so much like myself....so pretty sure if not tomorrow it'll be Tuesday :(.....lots of hugs to you today!

I'm not as "desperate" to get pregnant this time around as I was before Brianna. If that makes sense. I was devastated every time I got a negative before and now it's just like..."if it happens, it does. If it doesn't....that's okay to!"

Andrea, have you tested lately? You never know! :winkwink:

Negatives tonight..just waiting on AF last cycle was only 24 days long...thinking this one is gonna be the same by the way I feel :( same as last cycle blah :\

My cycle was 35 days! Maybe we can average them together and both have a decent cycle length! lol :haha:

Wow...yours are long and mine super duper short...stupid bodies sometimes LOL

yea, mine usually average about 32 days. I would like to have a normal, average 28 day cycle. That would be nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->