The POAS journey! Come join us!

Me tooooo! I'd love not going through a billion feminine products which cost too much if you ask me as a HAVE to have it item...its kinda rediculous esp with short cycles..... Grrr....here are my stupid tests today.....darn evaps....pic was deffo not in time limit took them then went to lunch then came home took a pic so who knows lol I'm sure AF will come!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 13
jeezo andrea, they are quite dark evaps :-s saw them straight away on laptop, fx 4u as always x

I think they are all evaps...here is my whole cycle this time around....so far....

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 10
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 7
Those tests are awful Andrea. lol I bought a few batches and it seems like I always had a faint line. A few tests I actually got a good line within the time limit and I wasn't pregnant! I stopped buying them because they were no longer trusted in my book. :haha:

Hopefully AF stays away! :hugs:

Its the last 3-4ish days....I got the tests on Friday..so Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday and 2 from this morning on bottom...I agree Amber I won't trust them til I get really dark dark lines on them LOL....just got them b/c they were of course cheap an DH didn't want me buying any anyways ;) lol...I'm sure AF will show up....we are almost to the 4 year mark (April 2009....) time flies I swear....I never imagined this would be such a journey for us....its the hardest thing I've ever stuck with honestly the emotions just take over sometimes.....but I've truly given up all hope of us conceiving. I think just focusing and staying focused on those two precious angels is what God wants for us :) hopefully will know new news within the next 3 weeks or so :)

I agree they used to not be this bad...but now awful stupid tests...here are the two I took about 10 mins ago...Pretty sweaty an hot flashes now so I know tomorrow is probably AF day :(

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 12
That is a long time Andrea. Maybe your right. It could be that God isn't allowing you to get pregnant so you can give those girls a great home and a new life! :hugs:

I sure hope so if we don't get them :( I'm gonna be crushed even more Amber....this whole journey has been so hard....I feel so sad I can't give Jason a bio child :( but...I guess its all in God's Will and I shall let it be done ;) just hard some days.....always wanted 3 babies...but I guess God has other ideas :) and plans for our future :)

Here is this mornings dry/wet tests (The two bottom tests are new ones) ;)this pic of wet was right about 9 mins mark ;) got it in timeframe! Horrid lighting in here I'll get new pictures in a lil bit of the dry tests...this does it no justice ;)

Attachments

• wet.jpg
    wet.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 11
  • dry.jpg
    dry.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 13
Andrea, no AF yet?

Personal question here ladies...have any of you ever had any ppd? And what your symptoms were if you did?

Amber I had it REALLY bad.....I mean HORRIBLE with my youngest...and had a touch of it with my oldest....I never wanted to harm my children or anything of that effect...but I was always depressed :( crying for no reason, tired, didn't want to do anything or talk to anyone, very withdrawn.....if you feel you have a touch of symptoms get help from the docs now don't wait!!!! I waited and waited an family kept telling me something was wrong...but I myself didn't see anything wrong...I just went on and figured it was just hormones readjusting or what not...well :( one night I literally got soooo mad at DH I kicked him....thats when we all figured out I had a HUGE problem...so we went and I was on meds for about 4 months or so til they weened me off of them its NOTHING to be ashamed or embarrassed of...it happens to even celeb moms LOL....

No AF but crampy tonight here are the last tests I took tonight....I'm seriously in so much pain I might head to the ER soon as DH comes home...I have a cyst or something on my ear...and its causing the WORST pain of my life...no doubt I'm in tears over here!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• best.jpg
    best.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 12
I didnt have it but my sister all she wanted to do was sleep and cried all the time she wouldnt even hold my niece she had it really bad she never talked about hurting the baby but she did about her self i think that is one reason she is the way she is with my niece i have always worried about getting because i do have some depression that i have been dealing with my whole life without meds if you think you have it talk to someone asap it could be the winter time blues if its been yucky there with no sun try the tanning bed if you can the vitamin d will help i had to do that when i lived in Tennessee

What meds did they put you on? Did you feel okay on them or were you all loopy? I have a very low tolerance for drugs! lol When I came home from the hospital with my first, I had the vicodin they give you and I had no idea how it would make me feel. I knew I was in pain and the bottle said to take 2 pills every 4-6 hours as needed for pain. I took 2 and OMG! I felt like a complete druggy and didn't like it at all. From that moment I cut 1 pill in half and that was plenty.

I don't even know if what I have is PPD. I just know I am stressed with all the kids and other stuff in my life. I have been rather mean to Brianna and I feel terrible. Not physically of course, just saying stupid stuff that I don't mean and it just kinda slips out. I have NEVER been like that. (YES, I am a HORRIBLE MOTHER! :nope:) I get so stressed because she gets these little fits where she crys and crys and will ONLY stop if you hold her and dance around. :dohh: Try doing that all day, I guess any one will be stressed out. I feel kinda worthless since I don't really contribute as far as income goes. I'm trying to go to school but hardly ever get anything done and it's just dragging out longer.

Kinda feel like I'm in between a rock and a hard place and I don't like it. And the list goes on and on. I didn't even want to mention the way I feel to my husband because I feel like a ******. :blush:

Sounds like you have a little of it hun they can give you a low dose of medsi understand about the crying alice was the same way she just got to where she will let nick put her to sleep and omg i better not walk out of the room

Ps your a great mother dealing with a lot so dont you even think youre not young lady

Sounds like you might have a touch of it Amber...might wanna talk to them about it. They put me on a low dose of antidepressants....I think it was Zoloft...I didnt feel any diff. other than had more energy an felt normal for once ;) lol...After a few months they let me ween off to see if it was going away the PPD and it was thank God :) an I'm much better but I think I may here lately need to go back on them with the depression from TTC'ing :(

I agree your a GREAT MOM! I did the same with Ty when he was small me an his dad were going through divorce an I dont think it helped my PPD much with him...I would blame my marriage failing on my baby :( it wasn't his fault....and I would have to hold him all the time he had Colic really bad :( Finally when we got him on Soy milk it worked MIRACLES....but til he was 5 months old :( I went through HELL AND BACK :(

Andrea sorry af got you :-(

Amber how are you feeling hun

Did AF finally show Andrea?

I'm feeling okay. Haven't had any real problems since I mentioned it. I was really hoping it would all just resolve on its own. I'm not the type to go to the Dr.for anything EVER so I knew I wouldn't go for this either. And so far that has been the case. It's getting better every day. Maybe I'm not suffering from PPD. Maybe I'm just a crazy a** Bit**?!

Who knows! :shrug::haha:

Noooooo I think every woman gets a "touch" of it after having a baby. You lose a lot of blood etc. and I think it takes a long time for the body to go back to normal from all the hormones etc. If it does get any worse I'd definitely go....but if you think its gonna be okay :) then you know you best! <3

Yes she showed :( it was spotting most of yesterday afternoon then last night :( ehhh my stomache has been hurting so bad....sucks but at least its getting over with. Its storming here this morning so I'm gonna have to take Tyler to school and wake up Trysten....its gonna be a VERY long day :( Then he gets out at 12:30 its an early release day here :( sooo I gotta go back in the stupid rain to get him home again...this stinks! Oh well.....we needed the rain I suppose.....

Hope you ladies have a great day I gotta get off here and wake up my little man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->