The POAS journey! Come join us!

I am a day late still no af tested 2 days ago and was neg. Might get a test tomorrow while im out

Happy youre feeling better maybe you just needed a little vent as everyone does sometimes

We should be getting the rain tomorrow thank gosh the girls are off tomorrow its kid day at the fair yay me we are not going because of the rain we are going try for next weekend this weekend we are to busy birthday party at the beach saturday for ana's bff and my shower on sunday then setting up nicholas half of the bedroom still need to find bunk beds for the girls and i want to paint but got told no by nick he said after the baby comes and he will help ughhh

Stacey, we need rain as well. But we don't really have any in the forecast...BOO!

You can have some of ours!, In parts of England there has been massive floods after all the snow we had!. Its not to bad were i am but its so miserable lol

The rain didnt wait for tomorrow to start yayy my flower bed needs it lol

Hello, this is my first time on here. My fiance and I are ttc #2. This is our second month. This afternoon I took a FRER pregnancy test and I got a very faint line / possible squinter? I took a cheap test from the internet 2 hours later and got a BFN. I wanted to see what others thought. BFP or evap?pgtest1.jpg

That is deffo positive without a doubt!!!

Guess what ladies?!?!?! I FIND OUT VALENTINES DAY if we get the GIRLS or not!!!!!! PRAY HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, this is my first time on here. My fiance and I are ttc #2. This is our second month. This afternoon I took a FRER pregnancy test and I got a very faint line / possible squinter? I took a cheap test from the internet 2 hours later and got a BFN. I wanted to see what others thought. BFP or evap?View attachment 563877

Thats positive congrats

Looks bfp to me

Oh that would be a great day to get them

Well tested and bfn tbh im not even bothered now im used to see it every month. But...Now im going on a break from trying thats even if we ever try again. I want to start enjoying my life and seeing neg every month is killing me. I av been invited to sapin in may so i really want to go so not going to try anymore for now

hey have anyone of yall had in your 3 tri idk what to call it but i wake up all hours of night feeling like my hips are on fire the right side is the main one that does it and it doesnt matter how i sleep not sure if its him pushing on them in my sleep but it hurts like heck

My hips hurt like crazy with my last 2. I told the Dr. and she just said to take ibuprofen...didn't help! I had to sleep with a few pillows in between my legs...which helped a little.

I do that already my body pillow is my bff/lover lmao ill ask on monday it just sucks i dont want to have to start sleeping in the living room i had to could of my back the last 2 weeks with alice

Hopefully you figure something out. My Dr. told me it's just from the baby putting pressure on your hips and making them wider. I was like "Oh, great! Just what I need! Wider freakin hips!" lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->