The POAS journey! Come join us!

Right that isn't an area i need more of lol im sure that is all it is its just new but if they are right about his weight then he is already as big as my oldest was at birth pain meds here i come :-D

Hey ladies,
I have not been on here in forever. We don't have the internet ever cause we can't afford it lol, but since we got our income taxes back we got it for a month. Just to update everyone Im due March 28th with #4. My 3rd girl :) Anyway was looking for some advice. The baby is transverse. I know I still have plenty of time for her to turn even though the doc said they like for them to be head down by 34 weeks. Have any of you experienced this and if so what did you do? Thanks

My girls were all head down pretty early so I'm of no help at all and pretty useless.

Congrats on your girl! :thumbup:

hello ladies... curiosity about what you think of my test...

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y509/SashaJoy13/Snapbucket/5C3B7120-orig_zpsb2486c2b.png

I had given up at 2 minutes... fished it out of the trash 30 seconds late and found this...

I would do another test it looks runny but maybe like the line didn't form correctly....definitely looks like it could be the start of something though FX :dust: to you!

my first and this baby were head down early he has been head down at 30 weeks alice went head down by 36 weeks

I would retest

thanks ladies :) actually her head is down, i guess the midwife i seen is farely new and didn't know what she was saying. got me all scared for nothing lol. going next wed for a growth ultrsound

Glad to hear she is head down! :thumbup:

Sasha, it looks like it may be the start of a :bfp: but I would retest just to make sure! Good luck! :winkwink:

I am retesting tomorrow morning... I am 14 dpo now and my temp went up another .2 this morning... im constantly hot and sweating!!!

FX for you!!!

Tomorrow ladies is the BIG day for us...either a BIG YES or a BIG NO ....I'm biting my nails gonna pray a lot and ponder and clean the house some more....adoptee parents go through "nesting" too LOL

Alright so last night I took a frer... and I got this
https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y509/SashaJoy13/Snapbucket/98324431-orig_zps17a7b447.png
The line showed up in less than 2 minutes but im colorblindish so I cant tell if its pink... I heard evaps only show up after the test dries...is this my bfp???I

I cant tell if its has pink

As for me 2cm 25% and head is at a -2

...almost looks pinkish to me...praying that it turns into a :bfp: for you!!!

Stacey thats AWESOME....just wait 2 more weeks lol!

AFM I'm sick at my stomache like there is no tomorrow!

oh here was another pic of same test...
https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y509/SashaJoy13/Snapbucket/26206E78-orig_zps3106bd27.jpg

Now that looks bfp

That is what i told him lol

What time today will you find out about the "D"

<~~Getting snipped soon as possible and well being super careful since I'm due to O very soon.....SCARY....no more babies :) WE GOT OUR GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Awwh!!, Congratulations Andrea!! so please that those girls will finally get a loving home! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->