• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The POAS journey! Come join us!

Sasha, looks positive to me!

Andrea, congrats on getting the girls! They are beautiful! :hugs: :thumbup:

We are over the moon :) Thanks Amber...they are soooo cute :) I just want them NOW :) lol....Saturday is our first overnight visit :) I'm so excited...we have to take them shopping to find their bedding....and their paint for their walls :)

she will be running around the house with the big girls before you know it

I know! It's ridiculous how fast kids grow! They are making me feel old...:dohh:

Yes they are they havent given me a date just yet doc just by the 19th of march he will be here

Today we had to take the girls "home" until our next visit...I was okay until Haley got in the van and started to cry.....I lost it! For a whole hour...okay well honestly I'm still crying off and on just thinking about things.....those girls NEED US :( not their foster people.....the foster parent is on her break so they are with another foster family and they told us that their foster mom sent them with NOTHING...she said they had shorts and skirts and its like 50 some odd degrees outside. Thankfully the lady and man they are with for a week...they had a few clothes since they are foster parents that Haley and Myra could fit in...but the pants for today were so small I washed her clothes from last night so she could wear them again today.

Oh so I get home and call their Guardian ad Litum and she tells us that Haley has NEVER cried before...that she always toughs it out...so the sign of her crying was a great thing!

Anyways.....sad sad and I just want them here NOW :( but at least I had the best 24 hours ever :) the past day :)

How long do you have to do the over nights before they can stay with yall for good

Stacey not too sure yet they are trying to "break some rules" for us so we can have full custody by next weekend!

I have my next IVF appointment tomorrow! Wish me luck. I'm so nervous.

thats awesome!! im having a growth u/s on wednesday. haven't had one since my gender scan in november. i can't be induced because my previous was a c section. i have one scheduled for the 22nd but really want to go natural.

thats awesome!! im having a growth u/s on wednesday. haven't had one since my gender scan in november. i can't be induced because my previous was a c section. i have one scheduled for the 22nd but really want to go natural.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Zo, I hope everything goes well with you and your IVF! :hugs:

Thanks girls, It went great, still a few more lbs to loose before treatment commences but I have a few weeks to wait until we see the consultant.

Everything is so expensive!, I had to pay £325 for a blood test!! :O

How much do they want you to drop yea it is a lot but hopefully it all works out and you will have a beautiful baby in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->