• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The POAS journey! Come join us!

I think its around 5 lbs but im going to try loose as much as possible before the appointment with the consultant. I have 4-6 weeks to do it in, I just hope I can do it in time :)

I'm putting my mind and all my energy into it, hopefully that will be enough :)

Hi Ladies,
So i had my appointment today and the baby looks great!! weighs around 5.7lbs. and I decided to keep my c section appointment. We got to talking about it and I don't want to be in the hospital for Easter, so then we were into the first week in April and that seems so far away lol. So if I don't go into labor before she will be born March 22nd. Then I will be home by the time my kids are out for Spring break and won't miss Easter.

Hi Ladies,
So i had my appointment today and the baby looks great!! weighs around 5.7lbs. and I decided to keep my c section appointment. We got to talking about it and I don't want to be in the hospital for Easter, so then we were into the first week in April and that seems so far away lol. So if I don't go into labor before she will be born March 22nd. Then I will be home by the time my kids are out for Spring break and won't miss Easter.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Okay, I will be buying some IC's to test with this month. Even though we arent actively trying, I noticed a lot of cramping about 5-7 days ago so I think that is when we ovulated and we did BD a few times during that period. I'm on cycle day 20 right now, so I'm guessing I'm around 5ish dpo. :shrug:

I just think it would be funny if I got pregnant so easily this time around when it took so long and so much hard work to get Brianna. :haha:

Good luck hunnie.

AF got me 3 days ago at 2 and half weeks late but im not bothered as got plans this year to go spain with me mate in may. Weaint trying anymore decided no more and im coming round now just cant be doing with the what i have with these to again lol

Good luck to u all

Tonight is supposed to be a full moon and I was just wondering what everyone's opinion on that causing labor? I would really like to go natural instead of another c section

i wish it was true bring on the labor im ready as of todays growth scan he is coming in at 37 weeks 6 days and 6lbs 14oz god help me i still have 3 weeks to go

i wish it was true bring on the labor im ready as of todays growth scan he is coming in at 37 weeks 6 days and 6lbs 14oz god help me i still have 3 weeks to go

some people swear by it lol!! never happened to me. but, i've only gone into labor once on my own. 2nd one i was induced and 3rd c section. how much did your other babies weigh? seems he is right on track!! did they check your cervix? how are you feeling??

First was 6 13 born 39+6 2nd was 7 3.4 born 39+1 im 2cm having contractions here and there i have been cramping some today but not sure if that is because i over did it this weekend or not it started last night yea doc says around 8lbs at birth but he doesnt feel that big alice felt like she should of be 8lbshe doesnt feel like that its going to be funny if he is tiny i know they can be off my cuz just had her baby on the 21st she has a sono a week before having her and they told her baby was 5lbs 7oz her little girl was 8lbs 5.7oz

First was 6 13 born 39+6 2nd was 7 3.4 born 39+1 im 2cm having contractions here and there i have been cramping some today but not sure if that is because i over did it this weekend or not it started last night yea doc says around 8lbs at birth but he doesnt feel that big alice felt like she should of be 8lbshe doesnt feel like that its going to be funny if he is tiny i know they can be off my cuz just had her baby on the 21st she has a sono a week before having her and they told her baby was 5lbs 7oz her little girl was 8lbs 5.7oz

WOW!! thats a lot to be off lol. my baby doesn't feel very big at all, so maybe they are right on her weight. my first was 8 5, 2nd 7 14 and the 3rd doesn't count cause she was born at 28 weeks. she weighed 2 14. well good luck to you. im having some pressure but no cramps or contractions.

I know lol thank you i cant wait to meet him good luck to you to

Stacey your pregnancy FLEW by whollllyyy cow!!! Cannot wait to see pics of lil man ;) and see how happy he makes his momma ;)

I got my letter/referral for snip snip :) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol never been so glad to have my tubes tied...4 kids is ENOUGH for us!! LOL

I need a new pic on my Avatar....emmm woops ;)

We have docs friday about something with oh and to talk about him getting the snip. 2 is enough for us as i av so much planned for us for the future and its so much easier to do it with 2 kids

Yea it did but i know the last weeks are going to go by slow the next 20 days need to fly lol

I bet how are the girls doing

Hi my name is April and i have met a wonderfull man named Kevin, my story is that my period was the 5th of febuary to the 12th of febuary, well myself and kevin had our first sexual experience together from the 13th ,14th and the 15th of feb. a few days later i started bleeding a little bit and it stoped. i am suppose to start my period the 7th of march. well i have been having some pressure in the left side of my stomach some nausea and dizzyness. i want to know what you guys think i should do or what it means. i have taken a test two days ago and the one line is very dark and the other line is one of the plus signs on an equate and its very faint and looks like its disapearing. i cant post a picture i have no camera.. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->