• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The POAS journey! Come join us!

Answer or a First Response Early Result the answer test are cheaper then the frer any that are not blue dye they are known for evaps

I would agree, Avoid blue dye tests at all costs. I've known them to be very positive when people are not pregnant. x

Stacey the girls are good its just this momma is BUSY with FOUR little ones running around and fighting over every little toy they can get their paws on LOL I wouldn't however change a single thing for the whole world. I still can't believe we went from 2 kids to 4 kids almost overnight its crazy but I LOVE IT EVERY SINGLE MOMENT :)

Girls fight over everything any ways believe me it will get better as they get use to being with yall my niece was like that i know the feeling going from 1 to 3 and soon 4 lord help me when all 3 girls start af

Ohhhhhhh i tried to get nick to do it and he said a big h*ll no lol

Garys agreed cus we have both agreed no more. He has no choice really cus i refuse to go on anything cus everything ive tried ive had problems with. Told him straight if he dont then he dont get sex lol

Lol i told nick that to he just said ok cause no one is cutting my nuts

lol my oh wouldnt be able to cope with no sex lol its been 3 week since we slept together lol cus i wont i dont want to get pregnant otherwise it will ruin my holiday to spain

As of right now NO i dont plan on it and we will be very careful to make sure it doesnt happen

lol my oh wouldnt be able to cope with no sex lol its been 3 week since we slept together lol cus i wont i dont want to get pregnant otherwise it will ruin my holiday to spain

Could you not just double up on some birth control? 3 weeks is crazy! I'm not all as into "it" as hubby is but he gets crabby after a few days...lol Hope you have tons of fun on your trip! I'm hoping to get to go on a vacation with just me and hubby soon to Hawaii but having a hard time finding one nice that is affordable enough for us.

Stacey...your sure you don't want more than 3? Like 12 or something? lol Speaking of...anyone talk to 10 anymore? She posted pictures on FB of her new baby. I think he makes 12. She is a very BRAVE woman. I'm on edge with 4! :wacko:

Yep, changing the subject again. I'm not 100% BUT my gut is telling me I may be pregnant this cycle. I ordered cheapies but I don't think they get here for another day or 2. I couldn't wait so I bought a box of Answer and I really though there was a faint line. Could be the antibody strip or whatever BUT at any rate....the box came with 3 so I'm going to hold as long as possible and test again tonight. Who knows! I'm not sick and my temp is high. 99.03 and my norm is 98.4. I'm rather crampy now...bloated. On cycle day 25 and usually have an average of 30-32.

Holy crap....LETS WRITE A BOOK! LOL Okay....I'll shut up now. :rofl:

Noooo lol yea that wasnt her baby that is her first grandkid from her oldest son 3 baby nicholas will make 4 we have my niece 100% just waiting on the courts to sign off on it she has even started calling us mommy and daddy so even tho i didnt give birth to her she is still my baby

Nice temps

So your sister doesn't want her or is she still fighting to keep her? It's awesome she is calling you mommy and daddy. That shows that she is very comfortable around you both. My girls did the same with my husband after a very short amount of time and I never once told them they needed to or anything. It was kinda a sign for me. :D lol

Okay, here is the test. I thought there was something irl but not seeing anything on the photo. I'm sure I sound like a bat crazy mad woman! lol :wacko:

Oh well. I'll keep testing with cheapies though.

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member