• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The POAS journey! Come join us!

Okay, couldn't do it when he was here. But he is gone now...and here is the test.

Ladies, check my recent dollar tree please! Down below! Thank you. :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 27
Woman i can see the line you are sooooooooooooo prego

Really? So I'm NOT crazy! YAY! :happydance:

Okay....I've not peed for about 3 or so hours.... time to test again. lol :rofl:

i didnt even have to make the pic bigger to see it if youre crazy so am i eeekkkkk ill be waitting

Another dollar tree! This was about 4 minutes in. :thumbup:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 24
Thanks...I can't make up my mind now. First I say YES! I'm pregnant...then I second guess myself. lol No, of course you're NOT pregnant! Wish the lines were dark so I could know for sure....

I would assume an Answer test would have a decent line in the A.M. We shall see!

I remember the feeling with the lines i was getting with him how many dpo are you

I don't know what DP 0 I am but I 'm on cycle day 27 today. I usually have a 32 to 35 day cycle on average.

Just woke up. So not a morning person. Lol on my way to test now. :thumbup:

like pooooo upset tummy this morning and had to make my self eat to take my meds and he is head butting me down there lmao how are you feeling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->