• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The POAS journey! Come join us!

Think I'm just going crazy now. Not seeing any good lines on any of the 4 tests I took this morning...:coffee:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 27
hmmmmm maybe i have line eye but i see a hint of something in the 2nd pic

Would figure the lines would be showing up better though if I were pregnant. I was expecting a decently pink line on the Answer test at least...O well. At least I know now. :thumbup:

Although now that it's after the time limit, they all have great lines! STUPID TESTS. lol :rofl:

Post a photo of how they look now , sometimes my tests took like 20 minutes to really show a good line when I was pregnant

Yea put up a pic with this little boy it took 6 minutes for the test line to come on the frer

We went to Ihop last night :) lol we did it b/c its cheaper lmao kids eat free ;) Can't wait to see the new pics ;) of dry tests!!!!!!!

Tried taking pictures of the tests but hubby is off today and keeps asking me what I'm doing. lol Trying not to be to suspicious but it isn't easy. Going to the store, not sure if I should pick up a different kind of test or what. Maybe I'll pick up some crazy pills for myself...cause that is exactly how I feel! :dohh: Big dummy. lol

lol @ Amber you sound like me I'm still secretly peeing on tests...but cramps today so SURE AF is gonna show which makes me SMILE lol I never thought I'd EVER say that!! But right now is definitely NOT time to get me knocked up Tubal consult is on March 11th praying surgery will be soon after!

We are waiting for a appointment for my oh his had his refferal rang up to book but there are no appointments at the min so we have to wait till one comes up. We slept together first time last night in just over 3 weeks but we used a condom and i hate them but we have to be careful. I really didnt think id be saying all this. Deep inside it hurts that i wont be having another but its right thing to do. I dont want to struggle with money cus atm we get by and av our little treats if we had another it would be to tight. I am going to miss the bumps scans etc and the little baby face. Both mine now are growing up and cant believe lucas is 15 months already

I guess if you can't have anymore then it is the responsible thing to do! :thumbup:

I thought we were going to be done after #5 but hubby isn't on the same page so who knows...:hugs:

Andrea, hope everything goes well. You are brave for getting that done! I couldn't get up the nerves to do it....lol

like pooooo upset tummy this morning and had to make my self eat to take my meds and he is head butting me down there lmao how are you feeling

Well, yesterday I started spotting and thought for sure something was gonna happen. Had horrible pressure and back ache all day. Did everything I could possibly do to stay busy and on my feet to bring on contractions, AND nothing happened :( Think im trying to hard or too prepared lol. Everyone keeps saying she will come when i least expect it or not ready lol. I need to just get my mind off of it. Back to the doc Wednesday.

I think me personally every time af shows it will still make me upset as i feel im still going to be missing that little bit of my complete family

Mummy, that makes perfect sense. That would be awful to feel that way every month...

I checked my calendar. I'm on cycle day 29 today. If I have a 32 day cycle, AF should be here in 3 days. If I have a 35 day cycle, AF isn't due until another 6 days.

I really thought I would be getting some decent lines right now. lol Good thing I didn't do something stupid like tell my husband! I guess the good thing is....I can have a nice strong drink tonight. :D

Then if you feel that way HONESTLY my own opinion I wouldn't get snipped!!!! Seriously.....don't do it if you ever think years from now you may want another...its not worth going through the reversals an then what if it doesn't work.....just something to ponder. I am HAPPY AF got me...I was kinda worried. Everyone kept telling us the moment we get the girls I'd pop up pregnant....we are refraining from now on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->