• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The POAS journey! Come join us!

Nah ill get over it. i am 29 this year and i wanted to be done aving kids by time im 30. I dont want to be aving a child when i could be higher risk. I will get over it it will just take time. I want to get on with out life now and plan for future

Mummy you aren't at risk until age 35+ ;) so again might wanna think about it ;)

I never wanted a big age gap between my kids and lucas is already 15 months so even if we decided there could be like a 5 year age gap and i dont want that cus when kids are at school thats my time lol plus wanna try go to work

Mummy, just do what you think is best for you and your family. I don't want huge gaps in age for my kids either.

Oh and I thought I would update and let you know that I am officially a crazy ass because AF got me today....Don't I feel like a moron! :dohh:

Well from now on, I will no longer be saying how SURE I am that I'm pregnant. lol I will only be saying that once I have a nice dark line on several tests.

Af showed early to. I wasn't expecting her for at least another 2 days, or even 5 days. I'm only on cycle day 30 and usually have 32-35 day cycles.

My temp was so high too! It was between 98.9 and 99.3 for the past week or so. Wonder what happened?

Sorry af got u amber

Yea i feel this is right i dont want to deprive my kids of anything. I might never be able to work so it would be really hard with money if we had a 3rd. I will miss that newborn stage but i know its right thing now just gonna enjoy the babies i have :)

So far this whole cycle is just weird. I'm only spotting at the moment. Barely enough to fill a liner...usually my first day is pretty heavy. Apparently my body is screwed up. lol

Thanks for taken the time to come look at my tests and at least play along with my loony ass fantasy. :rofl:

You ladies rock! :hugs:

So far this whole cycle is just weird. I'm only spotting at the moment. Barely enough to fill a liner...usually my first day is pretty heavy. Apparently my body is screwed up. lol

Thanks for taken the time to come look at my tests and at least play along with my loony ass fantasy. :rofl:

You ladies rock! :hugs:

LOL!! better us than telling your husband. if he's anything like mine he gets tired of hearing all the crazy stuff that comes out of my head!! FC for next month!! and maybe still something weird going on since you are only spotting!!

I gotcha mummy just didn't want you to "jump" to a decision without first giving it a lot of thought. I wanted my children close in age...but with my fertility problems the first two were almost 6 years apart...not by choice by any means. They actually get along really well for being so far apart! Now that we have adopted the girls....now I have instead of just a 4 year old and a 9 and a half year old, we now have a 3, 4, 6, and 9 and a half so I somewhat closed the gap :) Funny thing is if we would have gotten pregnant in 09 after Trysten was born....we would have had a child the same age as Myra :) so its a blessing really!! Its kinda cool how that worked out :) I kinda like having babies I didn't have to hurt and go through crazy heck being pregnant (I have hard pregnancies) so it was a BLESSING :) I'm so blessed and so happy...and glad we all are having our lives work out so wonderful :)

Like Amber said ;) if its whats right for you, then go for it :) <3 muahhhhz!!!

Amber maybe its IB :) PRAYING AND FX :)

Andrea, are you 100% sure you are done? You wouldn't want more any time in the future? Hubby keeps trying to figure out ways to have more and more. LOL

Yea, still spotting. No "flow" yet.... AF, where are you!?

We are definitely done ;) 3 special needs children and a normal child...yep we are DONE :) lol!!! No offense to anyone of course, but we have our hands full and we are complete with our 2 boys and 2 girls :) Couldn't be anymore happier, but I'm gonna hang around and stalk you girlies of course ;) I can't just "leave" :)

Amber have you tested again??? If its IB ;) you might get a pos. test now ;) I swear the tests the other day had lines :)

We are definitely done ;) 3 special needs children and a normal child...yep we are DONE :) lol!!! No offense to anyone of course, but we have our hands full and we are complete with our 2 boys and 2 girls :) Couldn't be anymore happier, but I'm gonna hang around and stalk you girlies of course ;) I can't just "leave" :)

Amber have you tested again??? If its IB ;) you might get a pos. test now ;) I swear the tests the other day had lines :)

Im the same even tho we are done i dont think i could leave and not stalk anymore lol

Andrea, I didn't know any of your kids had special needs! WTH....have I been under a rock?! lol

I spotted lightly for the day then that night AF came full blast. I had a dream last night that it was a chemical pregnancy. lol It is driving me nuts because I know I saw lines on those damn tests! And it was more than 1 brand!! O well....

Might be getting my hair cut off super short! If so, I will be donating to locks of love. :thumbup:

Yea...its a struggle, but a blessing at the same time. My oldest is on the autism spectrum....and the two girls are being tested. Both of their parents are very slow, so slow they were unable to take care of the girls. Both of the girls are showing huge signs of big huge delays. They are still in process of evaluations. Its a long hard road, but I feel blessed I get to help them all learn :)

This is where i worry with my kids. I am slow i find it hard to pick up things and learn. This is why my grammar is poor. I have a learning disability.So i am really worried will my kids be like it

Andrea, I didn't know any of your kids had special needs! WTH....have I been under a rock?! lol

I spotted lightly for the day then that night AF came full blast. I had a dream last night that it was a chemical pregnancy. lol It is driving me nuts because I know I saw lines on those damn tests! And it was more than 1 brand!! O well....

Might be getting my hair cut off super short! If so, I will be donating to locks of love. :thumbup:[/

I thought maybe she hadn't got you since you were only spotting. Hate chemicals!! I had one in June then got pg right away with this one.

Its rare that they would just pick it up from you hun...both of these girls parents had it really bad. They couldn't work a computer if they wanted to. They can't spell at all...stuff like that. They don't know how to cook for themselves...just everything is really bad :(

I know your babies will both be fine ;) Sam you get on really well and I know your kids will to I have faith :)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->