• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The POAS journey! Come join us!

fun day today little guy failed his nst and bpp so got sent to L&D for them to make sure everything was ok nick was worried doctor was worried me kinda hopefully he would be born today get there and he does everything he should do does great on the bpp sono looks great so after 2 1/2 hours i get sent home now im worried something is wrong and want to cry my eyes out and wish he would just come i get a sweep on monday and i hope like heck it works i have never worried so much in a pregnancy as i have with this one my mood is all over the place and im sure nick kids and fil think im crazy by now

Awww hang in there Stacey....come on lil man come out NOW....PRAYERS your way....

Got disclosure papers yesterday :( can you say FURIATED....well its not even the word I had to talk my hubbs into not going to hurt someone seriously bad....

We found out the aunt an uncle who had the girls were abusing them, thats why they gave them back to the state in order to keep their four boys. If they kept the girls they would have went through extensive stuff they would have had to do such as parenting, disciplining classes etc...and the possibility of psychological testing and if they would have done that they both could have lost their own bio. children as well, so they gave the girls back to the state! I'm IRATE after reading some of this stuff. I know now why Haley doesn't want "a cold bath" and why she is scared of us being near her at times....this is rediculous...and we still have to offer her visitation (the aunt) to see our girls whom she abused to the point of "needing a plastic surgeons intervention"....yea I'm IRATE at the judge who allowed visitation! Only 2 and a half more months and its OVER! No more visits after that....I cannot allow it!

So sorry Stacey!! You are not crazy we all go thru the same thing at the end. We just can't take it anymore lol. I was in L&D last night only to be sent home. I feel awful because I had to get my mom up to come sit with the girls and made my bf come home from work early for nothing!! Thought for sure it was time and nothing!!

Alright little babies its time for both of yall to come out

WOW Andrea I'm so sorry!! that is awful to hear but at least now you have some answers and can move forward from this!!

Yes Stacey!! they need to come on lol

He has been very busy in today i think he is putting up pics lol

Wow, what an ordeal for all of you! lol

Stacey, I will pray that little man comes out! I completely understand what you are going through, as far as wanting him to come now. Hopefully he makes his birthday soon!

Katz, I have so been there done that. With my 3rd baby, I showed at L&D 3 times and was sent home! It sucked...i was so sure it was the real deal. lol

Andrea...I don't even have words to say for that. I wouldn't give visitation at all either and if I HAD to, I would BE RIGHT THERE the entire time. Sometimes judges don't think with their brains. It will take time, but with your love, they will get better. :thumbup:

Well ladies around 11:30am yesterday my water broke, thought it was just pee lol. But started noticing I was "peeing" alot!! About 6:30pm I decided to call the hospital and ask them how to tell the difference between pee and water leaking and they said to just come in and get checked. 8:00pm strip positive for rupture. Doctor came about 8:30 and checked my cervix, it was not favorable at all!! Posterior, closed, showing no signs of dialating. So another c section it was. Amerah Rose was born at 10:33pm weighing 6lbs 12oz 19 inches long. I was 37 + 5. Baby is doing great!! Nursing like a champ. Im really in no pain at all, yet.

Well ladies around 11:30am yesterday my water broke, thought it was just pee lol. But started noticing I was "peeing" alot!! About 6:30pm I decided to call the hospital and ask them how to tell the difference between pee and water leaking and they said to just come in and get checked. 8:00pm strip positive for rupture. Doctor came about 8:30 and checked my cervix, it was not favorable at all!! Posterior, closed, showing no signs of dialating. So another c section it was. Amerah Rose was born at 10:33pm weighing 6lbs 12oz 19 inches long. I was 37 + 5. Baby is doing great!! Nursing like a champ. Im really in no pain at all, yet.

Sorry your cervix was not cooperating! lol But CONGRATS on your little angel. I'm sure she is just perfect! Be sure to take it easy so your healing goes nice and smoothly. :thumbup:

Sorry your cervix was not cooperating! lol But CONGRATS on your little angel. I'm sure she is just perfect! Be sure to take it easy so your healing goes nice and smoothly. :thumbup:

can i email you a pic to post for me again :)?? [email protected]

Im ok with it i know he will come sooner or later i can be pregnant forever right it will just feel like it lol

can i email you a pic to post for me again :)?? [email protected]

I'm a little behind on this...lol But you can email me if you want! [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->