The POAS journey! Come join us!

Yes...I can see a faint line on that $test! GOOD LUCK HUN!!! I hope you get your BFP!

There was one cycle my hubby bought the whole box of dollar tree tests for me. There were 34 tests! LOL Talk about looking like a crazy woman!

Good luck. Sending baby dust! :hugs:

I see a line on the $ test waiting, hope it gets darker for you.
Chicka- I could never suggest waiting a whole day.

Well, I didnt stop while i was out and get any $store tests. Im thinking about running to walmart and getting a pack of frer....will prob test with one tonight lol, then again tom morning. WILL POST RESULT PICS ASAP!!!!! God I'm so excited./.. I just wanna know now lol.baby dust to all who need it, and a kiss sent to all the little angels who watch over us <3

Ok.. last night grabbed a 2 pack of answers early tests. did one and it was so faint positive i was like hmm, idk lol. the second i took this morning, and its a tiny bit darker. gonna email the pics 2 myself then il be back to post. hopefully u guys can see my bfp and help me finaly say i got it lol

As promised, here are 3 pics of my test from this mornings FMU. its so much more noticable in person... dumb camera lol

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 34
  • BFP 1.jpg
    BFP 1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 38
  • bfp 2.jpg
    bfp 2.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 45
I can definately see it better in the 3rd pic! CONGRATS HUN!!!!

thankyou sooo much for the congrats.... i just hope this time i get a healthy baby. after lsing my son at 36 weeks, then a miscarriage with triplets/maybe quads (yes girls im sory for all with fertility problems, but i concieved those multiple naturally with no drugs or nothing) Im petrified of losing this one too.everyday im pregnant ill enjoy it, and TRY not to think about all the bad stuff that could happen. I wont be surfin the net lookin for things that can go wrong, i'l be right here trying to keep my head up. HUBBYS GONNA BE SO HAPPY ON HIS BIRTHDAY SATURDAY WHEN I HAND HIM A PEE STICK!!! lol Cant wait to see everyone elses BFP's!!!!!!! Cant wait for Chika to know too lol

So sorry for your losses :hugs: :( Congrats on your pregnancy! Hoping for a very happy and healthy 9 months for you xx

Waiting, I see the line Yay. congrats. I am sorry for your losses. It has been almost a year since I lost my son and I tried to just enjoy this pg. It is harder than I imagined so if you ever need anyone to talk to feel free to PM me or write in my journal.

Congrats Katie! Sending LOTS AND LOTS of sticky dust!

Here is my frer from this morning. I see a very faint line but I think it should be darker by now. O well...:coffee:

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 50
i see it, tho it is pretty light, but so is mine on a frer and we r both like 11 dpo chika... im sure in a few days ill be darker, just like mine :) lots abd lots of baby dust for everyone!!! hmmmm...if u dont think ur is dark enuff maybe mines not either cuz they r basically the same. what band did u use chika??? i used answer early results

all the $store tests i take are still bfn... prob because thier sensitivity is 50 nd the answer ones i tok claim to be 25. but thing i dontget it my bfp on the answer OVK's is much darker then my bfp on my answer early htp. anyone got any insite?? or am i just reding too much into things. should i just accept that im pregnant, or keep questioning it??? im so confused lol

I cleaned off my screen and I can see the line Chika. Sorry for the dirty screen. :rofl: is this the 1st FRER recently you have taken? Did you do another $ store test. Problem is you are still early and not knowing how early it is hard to say that it should be darker and different tests produce different lines. I do hope for a clear dark line soon for you.

Chika your frer looks like my frer did at 12dpo, FX for you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->