The POAS journey! Come join us!

I took a dollar tree test this morning along with the first response. Although faint as well, I do see another faint line. With my experience though, I don't look to far into "faint" lines. lol

I'm going to test again shortly. I went to the grocery store and bought some more frer. They were doing the sale with the extra frer so I bought 2 boxes. 6 responses should be good. lol

Hey Chicka. Thought I'd stop by and say hello! I was wondering where you went to! LOL! Stalking your Pee Sticks! :dust:

I took this right before bed tonight. Faint as always but what else is new. Lol

Attachments

• img20110721224341edit0.jpg
    img20110721224341edit0.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 19
Waiting 4, your EFR's look good, and the line looks pink.. congrats hope you get darker lines!

UPDATE: Ok, woke up this morning cramping like NONE OTHER. When I went to the bathroom, I wiped and saw blood :( it was just a tiny bit of brownish blood, but ive never bled b4 with any of my pregnancies. wondering if im MC. Getting really sad. Will check myself in a bit to see if it stopped or sped up or what... but somethin dont feel right :/ I wish i could just know that everythings gonna be ok....I did test again this morning with an OPK, and it was faintly positivve like it has been so far, dont have anymore frer's or $store test.. ill have to buy more when huby gets off work at like 4 today. OMFG THATS SO LONG FROM NOW!!!!! Not to mention im sitting 4 kids till hubby gets off... so i definitely CANT stop thinking about this ans stressing, tho im trying my hardest.

Its brown hunny which says its old blood not fresh. Its probably further implantation and the cramps are normal too. Still phone your doctor or midwife if you are worried at all and good luck xxx

Try not to stress TOO much..I know, easy to say. I had cramping and brown bleeding in the beginning of my pregnancy too. I was sure I was losing it. But it all turned out fine. Sending you comforting thoughts :hugs:

i called my doc yesterday t be able 2 come inand have this pregnancy totaly confirmed.. they wont see me til NEXT THURSDAY!!!! tho i am high risk, which really makes me angry. so i dont even have anyone to call, it would be just a trip to the ER. and there they would run a million tests and then tell me to cal my doc and get seen, just ike last time i MC'd in april. My local hospital will tell u ur pregnant, but not tell u ur not gonna be pregnant for much longer, they leave that to ur reg doctor. i hope its normal, these r some pretty intesnse cramps. they actually woke me up last niht cuz they were SOOOO intense.

GOD,
Please let my baby make it this time. he/she is all i want and ever wanted, and youv'e screwed me thus far. Throw me a bone and do me a solid and keep me pregnant this time... k??? thanx buddy.

oh yeah, i keep getting this weird sharp pain thru the side of my labia (tmi ik, sry girls lol) like n the outside, that shoots up thru me to like my cervix. very sharp like being stabbed with a needle, and only happens occasionally. anyone else ever have this???

I never had that kind of pain..sorry.

:( Ugh sucks you can't even call your dr yet. Will be hoping hard for you xx Keep us posted.

its not that i cant call them, they just dont care. ive been trying to find a new GYN for months, since my MC in April. they just rally dont care about ur emotional state or ur body. they told me i was having a molar pregnancy in april, so they MADE me get a d and e. a month later when i went for my follow up appt i asked when i can try 2 concieve again. they said after 2 periods. i was like uh.... everything i read says at LEAST 6 months to a yr, some docs make u wait a yr and a half with after molar pregnancies, and ur suppose 2 have bloodwork done bi-weekly for at least 6 months to make sure levels go down and cancer risk is out. my folow up was at 6 weeks post op, and they hadnt done jack for me. this is when my doctor finaly told me, ''well i was wrong. u werent having a molar pregnany, u were having multiples, and were just pretty early an we couldnt see any heartbeats. i misscarried with ONE of my multiples. ONE. and he still took EVERYTHING out of my body, basically murdering my unborn children. and theres nothign i can do about, considerin they make u sign all those papers that say u cant hold the doctor or anyone else responable for anything that happens. see, i did the d and e right away cuz ive had cancer twice already, and molar can cause cancer and he told me i would prob get it if i didnt already if i didnt get it done right away. if i wouldnt have been so emotional and done what he said and waiting a wek and gotten another ultrasound, i would stil be pregnant from april. but i know i cant blame myself, and everyday im getting a little better at not blaming myself. funny thing is, april 1st i found out i was pregnant last time. now that i am again, my approx due date is april first. weird huh? when i called my doctors yesterday and thye told me they werent gonna be able 2 see me till next thursday they told me, well if u start bleeding call us and cancel. didnt tell me to call and tell them so they can check me out and make sure my body is ok, they just told me to pretty much shove it up my ass if i start bleeding. way for them to be hopeful for me, considering everyone at that office knows what ive been thru with losing my son then the multiples... hence y im getting a new doc asap

Oh my god that is horrible :( :( :( i'm so sorry for all you've gone through. That dr sounds absolutely sick. I would also be trying to get a different one. UGH. Disgusting. :(

You're right though..you can't blame yourself..you were emotional and trusted what they said. I honestly believe whatever happens was meant to be..not that that takes the pain away. And I don't say that to minimize how you feel ..I hope it doesn't sound that way. I would feel the same as you. You're a very strong woman :hugs:

Freaky thing with the dates..I know of many cases where due dates correspond with something significant like this. Try to take it easy today..stay off your feet..drink lots of water..and TRY to relax a little. I know you're babysitting but hopefully you can still manage to sit and not stress your body out. :hug:

im so glad i found this place, u guys get me thru the day, truely. betweem waiting to test then trying to figure out results and now this...I thank god this place was made, and that we an an all get together to help one another in so many ways. Im gonna do my best to keep off my feet and relax, will update u all on my bleeding as the day progresses. i hope it stops, hubbys b-day is tomorrow and i really wanna give him some great and happy news, not bad news.

Oh my....sorry your going through this! I'm sure it's nothing, but I understand it can be stressful. Just take a deep breath and think happy thoughts. If the kids your baby sitting wont sit back and relax and watch a movie or something, use duct tape and a bit of NyQuil. It'll knock them right out. GREAT combination.

:haha::haha: :rofl: :rofl: Yea, I'm just kidding!

AFM....I'm not pregnant. I took a FRER this morning and I don't see a line. Figures! :growlmad:

awe chika im sorry, i know u were excited seeing those positives. maybe it ws a chemical pregnancy??? i know that no matter what it still hurts, but were all here for ya, and omg nyquil... y didnt i think of that?lol my mom use to give it to me so we would pass out early and my dad and her could smoke joints with thier friends while playing dominoes and listening to the moody blues hahahahaha the 90s were awesome lmfao!

yes yes im kidding about giving the kids im watching nyquil.. but i really did get alot when i was younger lol, maybe thats y i hate everythign grape flavored haha

Eh, :bfn: 's don't get to me like they use to. I guess I've built up a bit of a wall. I mean, it still sucks but at this point I'm just like "WHATEVER". lol

I'm on cycle day 34 today. I think AF is due in about 4 or days? I'm not really sure. Saving my frer though until I get a line on a cheaper test. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->