The POAS journey! Come join us!

Yes Im going to wait and keep testing. Ive been thru this once before an found out later that I miscarried. Hope thats not whats happening now. Anyway the doc that I like is going to take a month to see so ill just wait it out.

my2cuties~ I want to say congrats I see it on all of them when I look closely, I definitely see it on the blue but I don't trust those so much. You said you were 3 weeks, late, right? If you were 3 weeks late it should be much darker than that unless by chance you ovulated way late. Are your cycles irregular? I can certainly understand your worries after all you've been through and I don't like to give false hope, because I too have had losses and I just know it's usually just easier to be cautious in letting that guard down. If I were you, I would pick one type of cheap test and just test every day at the same time with just one kind. That way you can see if it's getting darker or not. It does seem clear that something is going on. I hope your doctor doesn't make you wait too long, they could start with some betas.

Amber~ Aren't you 15 weeks? I didn't think they could tell anything until 17 weeks? I thought anything before then had a 50% chance of being wrong. Don't they all look like girls at first? Or is it the other way around? 17 weeks sticks out in my mind as being the cut off. Maybe it really is just too early. I hope you get a boy since it seem that maybe that's what you want most? Just guessing since you have girls.

Night.

10nottoomany. I have endometreosis so its normal for my periods to be a week late sometimes, but never over 2 weeks. Now its going on three weeks. That is exactly what im doing. I buy two dollar store tests a day and take one in the early afternoon and one at night. This waiting thing tho... grrrr!

Amber~ Aren't you 15 weeks? I didn't think they could tell anything until 17 weeks? I thought anything before then had a 50% chance of being wrong. Don't they all look like girls at first? Or is it the other way around? 17 weeks sticks out in my mind as being the cut off. Maybe it really is just too early. I hope you get a boy since it seem that maybe that's what you want most? Just guessing since you have girls.

Night.

I am 15 weeks and 4 days today. My Dr. said that you need to be at least 15 weeks to find out the gender and she set the appointment up for today so I was assuming 15 weeks was far enough along. I know it use to be 20 weeks but technology has gotten a little better since my first pregnancy so what do I know? lol I will find out soon enough, I'm sure. :thumbup:

Hi girls I did another temp today and it still says above coverline hoping this is a good sign xx
Zoie i desperately wanna poas but I know its way to early :Haha:

will ladies lets hope this is the start i woke at 1:30 with contractions with lower back pain they don't go away with walking or drinking water and i feel like i have to poop when i have them idk never had that before they are coming every 8-10 mins we went walking last night and :sex: :haha:

will ladies lets hope this is the start i woke at 1:30 with contractions with lower back pain they don't go away with walk or drinking water and i feel like i have to poop when i have them idk never had that before they are coming every 8-10 mins we went walking last night and :sex: :haha:

Stacey i hope u dont have to wait too long hunni xx cant wait for pics xx
Amber how r u my lovely how was ur scan xx
10 where r u hun how u doing xx
Rosa hows things going for you xx
Zoie im going :loopy: haha according to ff im now 5dpo :haha:
Andrea how u doing hun x
AFM i did another temp today and ff says i now have 2 temps above cover line wish i knew what was going on lol help pleaseeeeeeee somebody im going crazy xx

wish i could help i never did get any good with reading the charts

How exciting! Stacey maybe you will have a baby in the next day or two! :happydance::thumbup:

I hope so just not on sunday that is my little brothers birthday

Stacey~ Yay!!! That sounds like good signs. Go walk and keep the contrax going. Now I'm going to have to keep checking back to see your updates.

Nikki~ Your chart looks good, I agree wait a few days to poas. The earliest I've ever seen anyone get a bfp was 6dpo so at least wait until tomorrow:)

Amber~ Maybe you're just not supposed to know the baby's gender. I'm sure it'll be okay either way.

my2cuties~ I wish there was an easier way to know. Blood work every two days would seem more sure. Keep posting poas pics, I'd love to follow along.

I haven't seen Andrea or Gueyilla on here in a while.

Zoie~ Hi! I know it's too early for you to poas too so I won't bug you.

Have a great day ladies. We're going to town today so I'll try to get back later. Stacey, I'm pretty sure you have my cell. Text me and keep me updated when/if you can. :) I'm so excited for you.

Sorry I haven't been in for a while. I've had so much on my mind. Anyway.
Stacey- omg!!!! I hope this is it too. I can't wait to see pics of your baby.
Amber- I bet it is a girl. In sure you would be able to tell if the baby had boy parts.
Nikki- your chart is looking good. I hope you get a :bfp: soon.
10- how are you doing lady?

will my body like to play with me the contractions stopped i waiting on dh to get home to go for our walk he doesn't want me going by my self so it looks like more walking and bding tonight lol

I'm looking at a place right now that we might be going to this Thursday. They can tell the gender starting at 15 weeks and if for any reason they can't they will reschedule you for a free session a few weeks later. But they say if you want to be sure they CAN tell, to wait until you are 17 weeks and I will be 16 weeks and 4 days then.

I was kinda disappointed in this ultrasound. It seemed like she was in such a rush and didn't really give any effort. My appointment was at 1, I was called back at 1:10 and we left the building at 1:25. O well, guess I should consider myself lucky to see the baby at all. lol

Attachments

• BABY!.jpg
    BABY!.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 11
will my body like to play with me the contractions stopped i waiting on dh to get home to go for our walk he doesn't want me going by my self so it looks like more walking and bding tonight lol

FX'd!:thumbup:

I'm looking at a place right now that we might be going to this Thursday. They can tell the gender starting at 15 weeks and if for any reason they can't they will reschedule you for a free session a few weeks later. But they say if you want to be sure they CAN tell, to wait until you are 17 weeks and I will be 16 weeks and 4 days then.

I was kinda disappointed in this ultrasound. It seemed like she was in such a rush and didn't really give any effort. My appointment was at 1, I was called back at 1:10 and we left the building at 1:25. O well, guess I should consider myself lucky to see the baby at all. lol

wow that was a fast sono even the ones i got in the doctors office took like 30 mins when they sent me out to st joes where i'll be having her at it took an hour to an hour an half

Amber I say your having a girl I was 15 weeks when thy clearly saw boy parts lol. And they confirmed at my 20 week scan. That was a fast appt. I hate when they try to rush.

will ladies lets hope this is the start i woke at 1:30 with contractions with lower back pain they don't go away with walk or drinking water and i feel like i have to poop when i have them idk never had that before they are coming every 8-10 mins we went walking last night and :sex: :haha:

Stacey i hope u dont have to wait too long hunni xx cant wait for pics xx
Amber how r u my lovely how was ur scan xx
10 where r u hun how u doing xx
Rosa hows things going for you xx
Zoie im going :loopy: haha according to ff im now 5dpo :haha:
Andrea how u doing hun x
AFM i did another temp today and ff says i now have 2 temps above cover line wish i knew what was going on lol help pleaseeeeeeee somebody im going crazy xx

Your not the only one whose going :loopy: :haha: Is it test day yet? :brat:

TMI time after a nice walk started having contractions again took a nice shower guess what i had didn't think i would because i didn't have it with my first it was gross lmao and got worried for like 2 secs then was like duh it happens bloody show haha now time to rape hubby hehehehe

TMI time after a nice walk started having contractions again took a nice shower guess what i had didn't think i would because i didn't have it with my first it was gross lmao and got worried for like 2 secs then was like duh it happens bloody show haha now time to rape hubby hehehehe

Yay for bloody show! It's gotta be soon now! So what are your "birth" plans?

I got an appointment set up for this coming up Thursday for my 2D/3D/4D sonogram! :happydance: They say it's very rare they can't tell the sex at 16 1/2 weeks so I'm excited to find out. :thumbup: (And get some better pictures! lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->