The POAS journey! Come join us!

Amber~ That was a sucky sono appt. That's a bummer. Still, your baby's pic takes my breath away.

Stacey!!!! You have to be super close. I'm soooo excited.

Stacey I had my bloody show 6 hours before I gave birth!! FX for you sweetheart :)

Hey ladies!
Chika- 15 weeks? are you what are you hopeing on:blue:or:pink:
Stacy - Wow good luck with the birth! Walking is what got my last one going. I was walking two Beagles. Wishing you a quick and happy birth!

Ok, went a lil crazy today thinking about how not ready I am to have a third child. I really calmed down after I talked to the nurse at my fav docs office anf my hubby came home. Havnt gotten much sleep cause I wake up with panic attacks. I feel my belly button tickleing which I hope is normal this early in pregnancy. A lil worried about how light my lines are. Really moodly and tired. I have a doctors appointment on wednesday. Im going to take another ept tomorrow morning. Will post results. Good luck baby makin all!

TMI time after a nice walk started having contractions again took a nice shower guess what i had didn't think i would because i didn't have it with my first it was gross lmao and got worried for like 2 secs then was like duh it happens bloody show haha now time to rape hubby hehehehe

Yay for bloody show! It's gotta be soon now! So what are your "birth" plans?

I got an appointment set up for this coming up Thursday for my 2D/3D/4D sonogram! :happydance: They say it's very rare they can't tell the sex at 16 1/2 weeks so I'm excited to find out. :thumbup: (And get some better pictures! lol)

don't really have a plan im going to stay home as long as i can the drive will take us about 30 mins and i know im doing it with out pain meds cause i can't have anything put in to my back but i knew that before i got pregnant and im ok with it and i don't want any drug that make me feel out of it so i hope i don't hurt anyone only dh and my mom will be in the room with me and i don't want anyone besides dd coming up for the first 24 hours

Amber~ That was a sucky sono appt. That's a bummer. Still, your baby's pic takes my breath away.

Stacey!!!! You have to be super close. I'm soooo excited.

I hope so I have heard woman say that they had their bloody show and a week or two later still no baby ugh i hope not lol

Good luck to you. Hopefully you get some rest. Thats the best thing for you right now. Good luck hunny! Hope it happens soon!

rosa you know i did lmao i have some pain this morning but not much its 5:30 my time and im up already wth lol

I will be sneaking in as much today as I can Stacey :) MUAHHHZ! Come on baby!!

Ok so i put in another temp today and ff says 3 days above cover line still tire shud get my results back from blood tests on monday

stacey how you going hunni xx
10 where r u xx
zoie arghhhh this wait is killin me lol
rosa hows u xx
andrea hope ur ok xx
amber loving the pics cc

My2cuties - I am going to be 16 weeks tomorrow. This pregnancy seems to be flying by and I still don't have much of a belly to show for it. Hopefully the growth spurt comes soon. Most people come up to me and say "I thought you were pregnant, I don't see it." lol I haven't had any real weight gain either and at this stage last pregnancies I was sure I was bigger. :shrug:

Stacey you're strong you can do it! I'm sure you can accomplish whatever you put your mind to.

I usually have a decent pain tolerance but labor and delivery is on a much higher scale for me and I def. WANT that epiudural!! :haha: I'm quite sure I would kill someone otherwise. :winkwink:

thanks i just wish they dang things would get stronger and more time able ughhh

Hey ladies!
Stacy - Good luck! I donno about the epidural thing either. They gave me too many headachs in the past. Wouldn't say its woryh it for myself anymore.
Chika - Good luck on thursday! And dont worry im sure the baby will be a nice size and your tummy will be a watermelon before its over! A lotta women loose weight in the beginning.
As for me I think im late by 18 days. Im not really sure though. Could be longer. Cant wait for my tests to come back after wednesdays appt. heres my new test. Very light lines. What do you think guys?

Attachments

• 20120310_060757.jpg
    20120310_060757.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 10
Hey ladies!
Stacy - Good luck! I donno about the epidural thing either. They gave me too many headachs in the past. Wouldn't say its woryh it for myself anymore.
Chika - Good luck on thursday! And dont worry im sure the baby will be a nice size and your tummy will be a watermelon before its over! A lotta women loose weight in the beginning.
As for me I think im late by 18 days. Im not really sure though. Could be longer. Cant wait for my tests to come back after wednesdays appt. heres my new test. Very light lines. What do you think guys?

do u have any pink dye tests hun xxx how does this test work is it like a clear blue

Im getting pink dye tonight. Will post. Thats an ept plus. Really hard to see the horizontal line. Ive have better ones before. think this ones a dud.But my belly button tickles, im real moody, I cant feel any endometreosis cysts that i get before my period (endometreosis always goes away for me wuen im preggers) any im sleepy with side soreness. I really dont need tests because I know my body way too well. But I am going to continue to take them in hopes that hormone rises. My last two were like this. My hormones were very low. Way off untill the 4th month even! Its weird but normal for me.

Ok so i put in another temp today and ff says 3 days above cover line still tire shud get my results back from blood tests on monday

stacey how you going hunni xx
10 where r u xx
zoie arghhhh this wait is killin me lol
rosa hows u xx
andrea hope ur ok xx
amber loving the pics cc

still here playing the waiting game ugh

Hey ladies!

i loved it with my first and if i didn't have a mess up disc right near where they put it i would do it againg ugh i hate blue dye test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->