The Pre-Christmas Baby Cycle

Sorry want2bamom! I do hope you get your BFP soon!

Thanks guys!! I really do hope April is our month!! We'll see!! Fingers crossed for all of us!!!

Whoot! I am at the porter!!!! (airport for you non easterners) on my way to Halifax boarding in 5 minutes! If i am not on much which I hope to be everyone good luck! I will keep you posted as to what I am up to and baby news.

Have a nice time Kelly, i have a Halifax just up the road from me! How is everyone?

Have fun kelly.

How are you Berniep??? And everyone else???

Hi Tasha, How are you? I still feel like crap my period has been reslly weird and i've got a horrible pain where my left ovary is plus i'm still going dizzy and am still tired all the time, so i'm off back to docs 2moro to see if they will sign me off work for another week and refer me babck to gyni and to see if my scan results have made an appearence its been almost 3 weeks! x

Kelly your chart is looking good!

Bernie hope doc signs you off and you start feeling better!

Oh no Bernie, I hope you can get the results quickly and get to the bottom of it, massive hugs.

Just seen want2bamom that the witch got you hugs x

woohoo I got EWCM!!! :happydance:
i've never been so excited to see mucus in my life :rofl:
now just for the opk and temp rise

Hey girls!! Well it looks like the :witch: isn't here for too long!! I'm on CD3 and i'm only bleeding a very little...usually i have it for about 5 days!! Other then that..I've been having very terrible headaches and getting really dizzy the last 3 days!!! Its getting annoying!! I dont' usually get headaches but if i do i never have to take something and now, its like i'm popping pills all day!!! GRR!!!! I hope everyone else is doing well!!! Thinking of everyone!!! xoxox

Hi Ladies,
Good news on the EWCM Mrs N get Bding x
Sorry your not well want2bamom i know what you mean about headaches and dizziness i've still got both plus my AF was very light and short this time, hope you feel better soon x
I've been back to docs scan results still not back its been nearly 3 weeks now! i'm having some swabs done on Thursday to see if theres an infection but doc doesn't think my symptoms are gyni related he thinks i've got a water infection again and has sent a sample off, i'm not convinced its only a water infection but i'll have to see how i get on he has given me another week off though.
Hows everyone else? x

Hey guys! Coming to you live from Halifax! Things are good! The sky is overcast and cloudy and it's going to rain! I LOVE IT! Stupid ALberta doesn't like to rain. My temps are still above cover line but the last 2 have been off do to traveling and are likely to be for the next couple of days. I honestly don't feel pregnant so I am going with a big NO this cycle.

Tasha... did you do a posting on the forum about celiac disease? Cause I found it and responded to it, if it was you.. I think the persons name was tasha. My husband has celiac so I am familiar with it especially where fertility is concerned.

I'll try and get on here as much a possible... I found a coffee shop that has free wifi access!

Hope your having a nice time Kelly, i'm stuck at home trying to entertain the kids during the school hols yay x

Yay for the EWCM Mrs_N!
Bernie glad you got another week off but i hope you get your results soon!
want2bamom - hope th headaches sod off like the :witch:
Kelly not long to go for you!
Hope everyone else is ok?

I am bored but AF easing up now so back in the game in a few days! yay!

Yay for trying again Tansey! Turns out its likely my hubby will be away next month during my fertile phase, he is on an 8 day course but location hasn't been decided but the last couple have been in Edmonton like 3 hours away! I am considering going to "visit" if it is there lol! Thats how determined I am!

THere's still hope for this cycle Kelly! I have travelled 4+ hours to 'visit' my husband when working away too!

lol good to hear! My temps have been taken in the local time and mostly an hour or so earlier then what I am used to (not including the 3 hour time difference) but I am mostly back on schedule for sleep I think, I am thinking for the most part they are ok if maybe a little low since it has all been done earlier but my blankets etc have all been different. I guess another 2 or 3 days time should tell. Witch should be here around april 10 or 11th.

hey ladies :)
no pos opk for me yet, I'm becoming such a poas addict :rofl: had 3 days worth of plentiful, very definite EWCM - maybe tmi but i could stretch it for almost 5cm! i'm finding it all quite fascinating actually! :blush: soping for a pos opk soon so I can be in the tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->