The Pre-Christmas Baby Cycle

Hey ladies...been confirmed..I did indeed ovulate!!! Woo hoo!!! But temp was down today! :(

want2bamom - great news that you OV'd!

BernieP - any sign of your :bfp: yet?

Kelly what a pain you have to wait so long!

How's everyone else?

Well there will be no Christmas Baby for me but i'll still be checking to see how you're all doing! :hug:

As i said in team headstand i really pleased you ovulated and hope you get your bfp this cycle want2bamom x
I'm so so sorry the witch got you Tansey i really hope you get your bfp next month and make sure you do keep popping in here we'll miss you x
Still no witch and another bfn i'm starting to think it isn't meant to be i just wish if she's on her way she'll hurry up and get here.
Hope everyone else is ok x

thats great news want2beamom :dance: fingers crossed for you!

Did you test again this morning want2bamom?

Well its over I started spotting about teatime so it'll be in full flow by tonight, i can't believe all those symptoms turned out to be as i had a niggling doubt they were just part of this virus i've so very obviously got. I t was probably the stress of been poorly and the excitement of a possible :bfp: that made the evil :witch: late. I'm def going to start using opk's this month i've said this before but i mean it this time i can't go thru this again. On a positive note i was starting to feel guilty for been off work and laying on the sofa all day with what could have been pregnancy symptoms and the few times i've taken the kids to school or nipped into town to do the food shop i was left completely exhausted and run down and felt stupid for it but at least now i know i am poorly and i am entitled to lay on the sofa and do nothing.
Good luck everyone else, like Tansey i'll keep popping in to see how you are all doing x

Tansey so sorry the witch got you :hugs:

Berniep could it be implantation bleeding as its only spotting atm? I really hope so :hugs:

want2bamom fab news bout the ovulating.

Sorry I have not been around, felt really sick for the last three days x

hey Girls, ya i did test this morning and it was a BFN!! :( I have one more test so i may try again tomorrow if the witch doesn't come!!! GRRR this is so frusterating!!!

Sorry about your BFN I hope you get a BFP instead soon! Dh and I went out for dinner and a movie to celebrate our 6th year of being together and 7th month of marriage... yes our anniversary is april fools day! Saw the knowing and it was awesome, I recommend it if you like suspense but creepy movies. Anyone pull any good pranks today? The sun (newspaper) out here printed an article that they were going to be putting up parking meters on residiential streets so home owners would have to pay to park in front of their houses.... they got 10000 plus calls from angry people! HAHAHAHHA I am happy I don't read the paper!

Sorry AF is turning up Bernie and that you are poorly!

Good luck to the rest, i hope someone is going to have a Christmas Baby!

Good luck want2bamom x
Well AF still not full flow i'm usually quite heavy about 2-3 hours after spotting but at mo its just light, i can't possibly be pregnant after all those bfn's or should i be worried?

Well there is going to be one Christmas Baby - my good friend on here Miel got her 1st ever BFP after ages on here! YAY!!!!

Thats so exciting! Congrats to her! I hope I don't have to wait that long for my first BFP...

sorry you have bfn want2beamom

not sure whether or not i've ov'd yet, opks did get darker and thhen lighter but never got a proper positive. temps been going up the last couple of days so fingers crossed!

Good luck Ov'ing!!!! I kept thinking I would never get a positive opk but then one day it was just there and my lines before weren't overly dark at all just faint. I had a positive one for 2 days. The my temps went up! It's exciting when everything is working the way it should!

Want2bamom I can't stalk your temps if you don't put one up lol! Are you going to restest today? 14dpo!

No Christmas baby for me! The witch showed her face this morning at like 5:30am..I was so mad!!! Well lets try for next month!!!

Sorry AF turned up Want2bamom! Good luck for this next cycle! :hugs:

So sorry witch turned up want2bamom she's got it in for us all this month, here's to our 2010 babies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->