The Pre-Christmas Baby Cycle

hi girls, mind if I join you?
CD10 today, just started temping this cycle and been really bad and not done it the last few days - got myself a proper bbt thermometer now though, so it's serious time tomorrow onwards. I am also armed with OPKs this month!

Hi Mrs N and welcome, good luck with the temping and i hope you get your xmas baby x

Bernie, Maybe its still too early, I've heard of people not getting there pos untill like 18dpo, keep your head up hun it will be your time soon!! I'm sorry that its starting to get to you!! If you need anything don't hesitate to send a message to talk..

Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear about your friends m/c..just try to be there for her and don't feel bad if she doesn't want you around..when i had my 3m/c's i didn't want to be around anyone!! Just wanted to be by myself!!

Thingy, I hope when you do test, you get your BFP!! Fingers crossed for you!!

And for me, 3 more days till testing. My temp went down this morning,so i'm not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing, I thought when your pregnant your temp should be high for a bit, or am i getting confused with CM and that alot of woman get alot of CM while there pregnant.hhaha..ya i don't know!! I was having such a PMA before, but i'm not feeling like that anymore..I guess when everyone other month its been a BFN, you just assume thats the way its always going to be!! I'm kinda getting frusterated!! But i think i'll know if the witch arrives or doesn't cause she's usually on time and never late!!! Have a great day girls!! xoxo

Hi want2bamom thanks that really means alot you nearly made me cry lol god my head is so messed up at the moment i'm finding it harder this month than the other 2, good luck when you test too not long to go now x

Want2bamom I have been chart stalking you for the last week or so! lol um how long are your cycles? When is AF due, 3 more days? I think as long as you don't go below the coverline I would say keep up with the pma! But I am a new charter! Welcome Mrs_N, we were cycle buddies in team shamrock! I hope your first month of charting goes well. I am just past ovulation on my first month to, it was a great rush watching that first positive opk turn positive as you will soon see! lol

Hey Kelly, I'm glad that your chart stalking me..cause i have no idea sometime..haha..My cycles are 37 days too long!! AF should be due in 3 days!! But i got a confession...I took a test this afternoon, just about 10 mins ago to be honest!! BFN!!! I know i shouldn't have...but its soooooo hard to wait!!!!!!

lol!!! No one here will ever be cross with you for taking a test early! Very few of us can make it till the day AF is due... don't want to brag but I am one of the few who can. Don't ask me how cause I don't know! But still BFN or not I wouldn't worry at 8dpo cause it's to early! I am 1dpo going with cd 18 instead of FF saying CD16. I know I O'd on CD18 I always get the hiccups when LH sores. What a weird symptom hey! And i had them on and off on cd 17 and all day cd 18!

Don't give up yet want2bamom i know i've no room to talk lol fingers crossed for you x

bernie hope AF hasn't shown and it's just too early!

Hello everyone! :hugs:

i am getting stressed now as i am 8dpo and last month i started spotting from 7dpo. it's just after all this time i just don't expect it to happen and i can only stay positive for so long :(

Hi Tansey keep thinking positive thoughts i know its not easy but hopefully this is your month, no my AF hasn't arrived yet i need to change my ticker got another bfn this morning though but i had to go to doc to get my scan results from almost 2 weeks ago and i mentioned how rough i've been feeling and the fact i've been off work due to the symptoms and he was great he said it sounds positive as if it was a bug i'd be feeling better by now but to try not to get my hopes up too much, he's also signed me off work for a week and given me a urine sample bottle so i can take a sample in, in a few days. The scan results however weren't back yet typical! so i'll just have to wait and see what happens over the next few days.
Hope everyone else is ok?

Bernie, great news on no AF and the doc thinking it could be!!

well good luck berniep, I hope when I eventually get my first positive that it doesn't take me being late for 2 weeks to get it! I would die of impatience! And Tansey, af started spotting last month at 7dpo? Have you started spotting again?

Thanks Tansey and kelly still no sign of AF a day late now yay although if i am pregnant i hope i don't have to wait 2 weeks to find out again the suspense is killing me already.
Anything happening with you Tansey?
Hows everyone else?

Thanks for the welsome :)

Good luck Berniep!

So I have a question about OPKs - whats the reason that the sample has to cool to room temperature, and what happens if you don't let it?! It's a bit awkward leaving pots of pee hanging around for half an hour!! :rofl:
Also, I am right in thinking that if the line shows but it is fainter than the control thats a negative??

Hi Mrs N i've often wondered the same thing about sample getting to room temp some of my internet cheapie hpt's are the same too its strange isn't it?
As for the faint line as far as i know it is a negative but it means you are either starting to approach your positive result or it has just passed, good luck x

Yup its a negative if it's fainter. I don't let mine sit and cool I do them right away and I had no problem getting a positive on my opks. Found out I O on CD18 which is exactly what I thought! Good luck!

Mrs N I don't think any of us wait to test - i wouldn't worry about it. Now we always have some LH is our system and so you can get a faint line one day and nothing the next and the a dark line. It has to be as dark or darker than the control line and this is your positive/ LH surge that happens 12 -24/36? hours before OV and the prime time to BD.

Bernie I am so please that the witch it MIA! Long may she be so!

It looks like I am out as I suspected as my CM had the ususal coloured tinge it gets just before the spotting starts. I'm not taking it too well at the moment, feeling very upset (crying a lot) and bitter. I am waiting for the postman to see if i have the FS appointment yet or i'm going to ring them today. So no Christmas or 2009 baby for me :(

Tansey i hope your cm is giving you wrong signals this time and you are actually pregnant fingers crossed for you, when is AF due? did your letter come? its awful when they keep you waiting as though its no big deal, I hope you feel better soon x
Still no AF for me and still bfn's this morning and now i think i've got tonsilitus cause mt throat is killing me and when my hubby looked with a torch there's white pus back there so i may have to go back to docs again my doc is going to start thinking i fancy him lol anyway now i'm wondering if i have been run down which would explain alot of my symptoms and maybe thats caused my missing AF too, i wish i just knew one way or the other.
Hope everything else is ok?

Sorry to hear Tansey! I hope you get your appointment soon! I just got mine last week. It didn't take them long to call me with it only about a week but it's not till June 2nd! So I still have lots of waiting to do. Berniep I hope your not getting sick... white puss could also be strep throat and thats not fun to have. Take care of your selves ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->