The Pre-Christmas Baby Cycle

Its anytime now for me....just waiting to do another test, i did one this afternoon and the line was a faint line, then i did another one around 4:00 and the line was darker, I'm actually going to try right now again and see cause this is the day that i usually O..Ok i'll be right back!!! Keep your fingers crossed for me please!!!!............

Ok so here they are all from today, there's 2pics just differnt lighting...And the line is alot darker, might not seem like that in the pic just so you know!! WooHoo

Attachments

• 20090319_1.jpg
    20090319_1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 20090319_4.jpg
    20090319_4.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 6
Zarababy1 - your chart looks fine. YOU need to see a dip followed by a temp rise above all the others that stays above for at least 3 days to indicate that you have OV'd.

want2bamom - looks like you have your LH surge, so i hope you are busy BDing as i write!

Kelly9 - i know what you mean about wanting to see two lines!

Good luck all lets catch those eggies! :hug:

ohhh tansey now im even more confused!! so it should drop and then go back up again?? why is it just going up and up and up? :rofl: anything too do with the warm weather?! :blush:

ohhh tansey now im even more confused!! so it should drop and then go back up again?? why is it just going up and up and up? :rofl: anything too do with the warm weather?! :blush:

Charting is confusing at first but just bear with it. your temp could be up because of warmer weather. THere aren't enough temps yet to read anything into it see how it pans out over the next few days.

Hello ladies hope everyone is ok today and your all busy BDing x

hey everyone, I just wanted to wish you all the very best for a Christmas baby - it will be a fantastic christmas present for you all! :) xx

Hello ladies hope everyone is ok today and your all busy BDing x

Hey Bernie, well i gave my husband the night off lastnight, thought he deserved a break..:rofl: But he better be all pumped and ready for tonight and tomorrow...hahah!!

hey can i join! ttc for christmas!! had a m/c in jan and started TTC before af no af yet so hoping for the best!!!

Hi THingy! You're more than welcome to join us!
Sorry about your MC :hugs:
Are you taking the MC as CD1? Where are you now in your cycle? Is this your first? Sory for all the Qs! I have been through a MC last year so if you want to chat i'm on here most days :hugs:

Hey ladies

Want2bmom (sorry if name spelled wrong) good luck with O'ing! I am still waiting for mine... should be soon. Hubby gets tonight off lol

Just started using OPKs the first one I did was really dark but not dark enough and all the ones after have been really faint... but temps indicate no O. So I am not worried. Just got my taking charge of fertility in today to! Yay lots to read!

Oh want2bmom... btw you look scarily like a friend of mine who IS pregnant right now... maybe it's good luck?

Hey ladies just popping in to see how you are all doing. I'm only on CD5 or going into CD6 at the minute so I have a while before I get down to real business. :laugh2:

Kelly- Thanks, I just started using FF and started temping and all that,so it will take some time for me to get use to it..So for now I'm just using the opk's and they have been working with me good the last 2months..I've had such irregular periods all my life that its nice to actually know when things are going to be happening!!

Kelly- Well i hope its good luck and i hope this is my month!!! I'm trying to have a PMA, but its so hard!! hehe

Irisheyes- Thanks for popping in!! Its nice that you have short cycles, mine are like 37-38 days too long!! hehe

Hi Irisheyes!

Kelly i looked at your chart and i see your temp has dipped so you may OV soon so make sure you BD!

wannabamom - i got a positive today so nearly in the 2ww - are you now?

This is what i got at 9.15am today, the LH line is darker than the control on the left:
Picture 006.jpg

Morning ladies...

wannabamom - I have had irregular periods all my live too hun. Infact the first time I came of the bcp (about 10 years ago) I didn't have a period for 2 years. I have high prolactin levels which may have caused the absent AF...they found out I have HPL after I went about my period but my period just came back on its own. But I have been going to the hospital every year about my HPL. I am taking Bromocriptine for it and it is now at is lowest in 7 years. It was at 1800mU/L and now its 266mU/L (hence I had to share it in my signature :laugh2:)...so now as my doctors have said it...my levels are normal. HPL does effect fertility so I am hoping that we will have a better chance this month. :happydance:

Can I also say that its a good thing that you are starting to chart too..this also gives you a better sense on how long you LP is. I hope you don't mind if I make this suggestion hun...but I have looked at you chart and as of today you are on CD25/26? If you did O either CD25/26 and based on your 37 day cycle then that means that your LP would be 11/12 days. A normal LP is 12-14 days and anything under that could be a LPD (Luteal Phase Defect)...this could be the causes of your m/cs (sorry to hear of that by the way). A luteal phase defect cannot sustain a pregnancy because the uterine lining begins to break down, bringing on the menstrual bleeding and causing an early miscarriage. I have heard that anything under 10 days is a LPD but doctors say anything under 12 days is LPD. Have you considered taking B6 or B12 vitamins? Or better still if you take B50 Complex as there is 50mg of all B vitamins in that. These are good for lengthened you LP and regulating you cycle. If you want you can have a read of this thread Lengthening LP. Some people only take it from AF to O. I did this for my first cycle using it but now I take it all through my cycle, it doesn't do any harm. The Bromocriptine is also regulating my cycle..but maybe you want to also think about taking Angus Castus or Vitex..I bought this last month but realised I couldn't take it with the Bromocriptine as they do the same thing. I also take Evening Primrose Oil from AF to O which helps with CM...and I have to say that it works!!!

My experience with B50s...my LP is now 13 days however I spot 2-3 days before AF so now I am taking B100s to see if it decreases the spotting but now I seem to O earlier at about CD15/16 and my cycle is now 29-30 days long. Oh and I also recommend taking you temp vaginally rather orally to get a more accurate picture. But if you are taking it orally at the moment then you are better off waiting until next cycle to change to vaginally (but fingers crossed you won't have to next cycle since you'll have a wee beanie in there). Taking it vaginally your temps will be higher than it is orally so don't panick if you do notice that.

Tansey...I hope you are off :sex: with that + opk.

Oh sorry for the long post ladies. xxx

im about to ovulate ladys! i can feel it it hurts! :(!! and them opks are getting darker!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->