The "Random chat" thread! ;)

Thanks CharlieMarina :hugs:
As you suggested I am going to take the CBFM as the sign I have a LH surge. In the meantime we will probably :sex: every other day. I feel tons better now I got out of bed and made my way downstairs. DH and I had a bum fart deciding what to have for dinner and in the end I stuck in some Roasties- a la Jamie Oliver- and a sneaky G and T whilst I wait! Probably what is making me feel better LOL

I hope your month is here. You so deserve it. The chilled weekend should work wonders on you too! Stress free and already OV'd! I'm here whilst you waiting babe.. so dont worry I shall be boring you senseless with all my natter!!!
:wohoo: to boring natter by Minimin!

Thanks CharlieMarina :hugs:
As you suggested I am going to take the CBFM as the sign I have a LH surge. In the meantime we will probably :sex: every other day. I feel tons better now I got out of bed and made my way downstairs. DH and I had a bum fart deciding what to have for dinner and in the end I stuck in some Roasties- a la Jamie Oliver- and a sneaky G and T whilst I wait! Probably what is making me feel better LOL

I hope your month is here. You so deserve it. The chilled weekend should work wonders on you too! Stress free and already OV'd! I'm here whilst you waiting babe.. so dont worry I shall be boring you senseless with all my natter!!!
:wohoo: to boring natter by Minimin!

:yipee: for boring minimin chatter :rofl: its whats keeps us going huns and believe me ur far from boring huns your my chatter bud :friends:

so glad u feeling better and it got be the G and T coz theres nothing a G and T cant fix :winkwink:

GOD its Monday tomorrow and i sooooo cnt be bothered BUT :yipee: for 3dpo :flow: xx

3dpo :wohoo:
boo to Monday though! I have to get back out of holiday mode too.
I think I would be insane if it wasnt for you lady :hugs:

p.s G and T are tops! I had another one before heading to bed. I know I will feel guilty about it tomorrow as I wanted to have a month without but I know I wont be able to once I have ov'd! Kinda like having the devil and angel on each shoulder!

Sleep tight honey

3dpo :wohoo:
boo to Monday though! I have to get back out of holiday mode too.
I think I would be insane if it wasnt for you lady :hugs:

p.s G and T are tops! I had another one before heading to bed. I know I will feel guilty about it tomorrow as I wanted to have a month without but I know I wont be able to once I have ov'd! Kinda like having the devil and angel on each shoulder!

Sleep tight honey

well im still up :rofl: i figure the faster i go bed the faster Monday coming to hit me :rofl:
Im just waiting for OH to say come on babes lets go bed if u know what i mean :winkwink: getting last lot in tonight then any more from now on is just for our fun :dance:.

i just looked ur chart and it does (for now) look like ov BUT if ur CBFM says low then i would believe that huns defo, could anything have interfered with todays temp, like ilness, lack of sleep or different waking time or did u have a drink last night? if yes for 1 or more of these then that defo could be why ur temp is up like it is huns if not then it could just be what i call a "random" temp that u cannot explain maybe weather change or something, either way keep :sex: chick and catch that eggy!!, speak morning hunny :flow: xx

Good Morning honey! Hope you managed to get a good nights kip.
I had another high temp but think it is definitely down to my cold/flu and I had some G and T's too so that will have done something. I have in the past had some drinks pre ovulation and it hasnt really affected my temps so I think the cold is the cause. CBFM still says low.
Did you manage to get one more :sex: in last night?
How is your monday going? South London is miserable! I am back in bed after taking some Lemsip stuff. I cant believe how this cold has knocked me for 6 this time. I am normally able to carry on despite!
Speak soon xx

hey hunny oh no i hope u feel better soon huns :hugs:
id defo say its ur cold hunny they can make quite a diff in body temp and i just HATE temping wen ill, it throws everything right out window :hissy: and id definatly put ur trust into ur CBFM for now huns and bed every other day if you can huns.

well north london aint much better today huns in fact its totally crap :rofl:, this morning and all afternoon we have had a mix of snow with rain but really quite heavy gets u soaked if u go out so iv stayed in and also my best friend who lives 5 doors away from me is moving today to your side of london, she only been gone few hours and god i miss her already :cry:, she has moved to bromley but its ok only 45 min away and i have a TomTom :yipee: wont be getting lost getting there :rofl:

huns ur cd11 what day do u normally ov???? xxxx

Afternoon babe.
Well if you pop to Bromley you simply must do a TOM TOM stop over for a cuppa at mine!
I bet you do miss her. There is nothing like having someone to pop around to. As I am not from the South of London I havent got a buddy to pop around to :(

CD11 for me indeed- I normally ov around Cd16 if I take my cycle pre mc. I am normally 29/30 days in total and CBFM picked up peaks on CD15/16 ish!
That makes this weekend the weekend of lurrvveee. Only problem is that I am in Leeds visiting friends and I am not sure we want to be :sex: in someone else's place. But if needs must!

How are you doing this afternoon? Seems like today is draaaaggggggiiinnnnnggggg!

Afternoon babe.
Well if you pop to Bromley you simply must do a TOM TOM stop over for a cuppa at mine!
I bet you do miss her. There is nothing like having someone to pop around to. As I am not from the South of London I havent got a buddy to pop around to :(

CD11 for me indeed- I normally ov around Cd16 if I take my cycle pre mc. I am normally 29/30 days in total and CBFM picked up peaks on CD15/16 ish!
That makes this weekend the weekend of lurrvveee. Only problem is that I am in Leeds visiting friends and I am not sure we want to be :sex: in someone else's place. But if needs must!

How are you doing this afternoon? Seems like today is draaaaggggggiiinnnnnggggg!

yeah it really dragging huns AARRGGGHHH and the weather is still no better either bloody cold it is :hissy:
and :yipee: i so WILL be popping over for a cuppa :coffee: will be fab, i should be going over in about 2 weeks gonna let her settle in b4 we all bombard her so not long and i be a knocking huns :haha: will let u know nearer time what day i going it defo be a weekend so u will have send me ur address :wohoo:
and huns god if that peak comes this weekend do what ya gotta do chick cnt be missing that eggy can u now, can always rent hotel :winkwink: just for the night :haha: or even the hour :rofl:
it horrid not having someone close by ever since i moved here its always just been me and her and now its just me :cry: .....ok im moving to south london it seems to be more fun there i think :shrug:, xxxxx

[/QUOTE]
yeah it really dragging huns AARRGGGHHH and the weather is still no better either bloody cold it is :hissy:
and :yipee: i so WILL be popping over for a cuppa :coffee: will be fab, i should be going over in about 2 weeks gonna let her settle in b4 we all bombard her so not long and i be a knocking huns :haha: will let u know nearer time what day i going it defo be a weekend so u will have send me ur address :wohoo:
and huns god if that peak comes this weekend do what ya gotta do chick cnt be missing that eggy can u now, can always rent hotel :winkwink: just for the night :haha: or even the hour :rofl:
it horrid not having someone close by ever since i moved here its always just been me and her and now its just me :cry: .....ok im moving to south london it seems to be more fun there i think :shrug:, xxxxx[/QUOTE]

Well honey you are more than welcome here anytime! I will get the kettle on :coffee:, muffins baking and good ole chitter chatting! :happydance::happydance:

It will be hard but remember we are all here too. I would be so lost if I was going through all this on my own!:hugs::hugs:

I like the idea of renting a hotel room... Kind of naughty and kinky in one go! I will have to include DH on this idea and see what happens. I was thinking Friday morning :sex: with Softcup until the evening and then Sunday morning with SC? Perhaps Sunday evening but that could mean I miss eggy :dohh: Then Sunday through to Wed every other day???

So whats on the agenda for your Monday evening?

SmileyShazza- where have you gone? Hope you found your smile again!

:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->