The "Random chat" thread! ;)

im expecting af on friday :hissy: im really hoping she doesnt show, iv now lost all PMA on my temps had a look bk at a previous account of mine with abut 8 charts none of them a preg chart and it seems im known for high temps sometimes so now i just think im being tricked and its just a normal shitty no :bfp: cycle :cry: help ladies PMA has left the building xxxx

sending all the :dust: that is humanly possible and ...and...so much pma im gonna pop!!!!
cmon hunny think possitive !!!!!...makes a brew for you:coffee: XXX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh honey! Sending you lots of PMA!! and :hugs: Remember we ar more fertile post a pregnancy whether it was to full term or not. Dont give up hope yet. :dust:

Oh honey! Sending you lots of PMA!! and :hugs: Remember we ar more fertile post a pregnancy whether it was to full term or not. Dont give up hope yet. :dust:

i really wish i could believe we are more fertile post MC huns but it seems its never been the case for me it took 14 months to conceive after the ERPC i had and after the MC b4 that it took 2 cycle, fair do's 2 cycles aint much but i was sure that the cycle after the MC i was gonna catch that wen af came i actually couldn't believe it was true BUT im going to stick with u girls on the PMA i mean i cnt do much else, i dnt feel preg but then for being 13dpo tomorrow i really dont feel like :witch: on her way anytime soon either actually pretty much like last cycle :yipee: so theres the upside, im now scared of temping in mornings i actually watch the numbers clock up and im like "yes keep going keep going" OH is like WTF :rofl: always a laugh wen there confused to hell :rofl: xxxx

I know exactly how you feel. I dont think I feel lucky this cycle but I have to keep my faith. It is all we have. My DH doesnt even know what I on about with Charting! I am so anxious each morning too- it is nerve racking. Not long for you to go now- keep your chin up chick!

:hugs:

:dance: so yay for today, i woke this morning scared to temp and as its 13dpo just knew temps would be on way down today BUT there not they have gone up to the highest yet please have a look and tell me im not going mad please ladies just im so damd excited i so want to test, i even walked past a chemist this morning palms sweating and money in my pocket but i carried on walking im just so scared of the bfn, so im still waiting for tomorrow or friday to test, dnt know how im holding out like i am i do feel impressed with my POAS addiction being under control although its taken 14 months to actually do it :rofl: so girls how are all ur cycles going COME ON :bfp:'s and :dance: coz my PMA is soooooooooooooo back in town :yipee: xxxx

Yah to PMA back in town. I am impressed with your ability to not test but best of all :wohoo: to the new temp! Your chart is looking fantastic hun!
:yipee:

Yeah! So glad your PMA is back hun! I wouldn't know what I was looking at as far as charts are concerned so I am a rubbish person to ask! lol

I hope its your month darlin x x x x

god im just too excited think i gonna have nap later with the little one to stop my mind going into overdrive and it be 2 hours of the day im not obsessing over it all lol xxxx

Chart looks lovey I think u should test tomorrow. FXXX for you.

Amys right you must :test: tomorrow! The one day of watery cm is a giveaway I reckon - eeeek! xx

ha ha ok so i got something way cool to show u regarding the day of watery cm....right go into my chart link and scroll down to the second chart, count the dpo to the watery cm on both charts and what do u get ........watery cm on 12dpo for last 2 cycle and last cycle was a :bfp: cycle so :dance::dance::dance: very excited now but also very scared of af showing tomorrow or friday, girls sorry to disappoint u but i wont be testing till friday unless af shows up b4 that i have vowed not to and cnt break it to myself :rofl: xxxxx

Well, as you let me down i thought I'd test for a laugh..... at 8dpo :rofl: :rofl: Not quite sure what I was expecting to see!!

Well, as you let me down i thought I'd test for a laugh..... at 8dpo :rofl: :rofl: Not quite sure what I was expecting to see!!

HEY!!!!........(smacks hand) what are u doing woman :rofl:

well i cant say anything im a true POAS addict (just have it now under control) lol i used to start testing at 6dpo :blush: i mean 6dpo really :rofl:, i find testing then even seeing a bfn dnt really make ya feel bad as u know it early its when i hit 12dpo and still neg i start to sweat and start testing twice a day like i didnt believe the first one :rofl:

ha ha ok so i got something way cool to show u regarding the day of watery cm....right go into my chart link and scroll down to the second chart, count the dpo to the watery cm on both charts and what do u get ........watery cm on 12dpo for last 2 cycle and last cycle was a :bfp: cycle so :dance::dance::dance: very excited now but also very scared of af showing tomorrow or friday, girls sorry to disappoint u but i wont be testing till friday unless af shows up b4 that i have vowed not to and cnt break it to myself :rofl: xxxxx

It's Friday! Tested yet hun?

Ps - Thank you for your message about charting! I'm ready to get started on the 16th which should be cd1 but hopefully not if bfp!!

Just to check and see if you have tested. I caved and did an IC cheapy- at 8-9dpo- what was I expecting? :dohh:

Waiting anxiously!!! Fxd

Just to check and see if you have tested. I caved and did an IC cheapy- at 8-9dpo- what was I expecting? :dohh:

Waiting anxiously!!! Fxd

LMFAO, sooooo glad it's not just me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->