The "Random chat" thread! ;)

hey girls well no af as of yet and she is due today latest tomorrow if no show tomorrow then im defiantly late and i will then test, sorry beadette babes u gonna have wait just one more day :rofl:.
well temps is still in the high range but not as high as yesterday not to worried about it but i got nasty feeling af gonna show her face bang on in the morning, also had some more watery cm this morning so hoping thats good sign :)

you know i got everything crossed for you too hun :hugs: x

Clear EWCM is good!! Fingers crossed- I am off to the airport at 10.30am tomorrow- can you please please post before!! I would be so made up to know before I fly!! Fingers and toes all crossed for you chicka!!! xxx
:hugs:

Ps. dont know what I thought I was doing this morning but and IC with FMU and :bfn: yes I know---- way too early. thought if there was an early implanter I would know. Arrgghh.. oh well! Egypt here I come!

Looking forward to tomorrow honey!

Clear EWCM is good!! Fingers crossed- I am off to the airport at 10.30am tomorrow- can you please please post before!! I would be so made up to know before I fly!! Fingers and toes all crossed for you chicka!!! xxx

Ps. dont know what I thought I was doing this morning but and IC with FMU and :bfn: yes I know---- way too early. thought if there was an early implanter I would know. Arrgghh.. oh well! Egypt here I come!

hey hunnie i will try my hardest to have a result for u before u leave :) got feeling af is gonna show in the morning so not too excited.
the cm i have is watery but creamy coloured, i never get EWCM even for ov day its always watery and cloudyish so this to me is defo fertile cm after ov and i never usually get it unless preg, temp aint really impressing me today BUT had a sleep with my daughter this afternoon and curiosity got better of me so i temped when i woke (slept 2 straight hours) and it was 37.0!!!! so that defo high for me and the sweating at night and insomnia is still persisting and driving me nuts (hence the long sleeps im having in afternoons) hoping its all a sign im running loo and knicker checking constantly for af so yep im on a mental one right now being 14dpo and no af for me is something to :dance: about but im very very sceptical, now if af does show i will be very glad of the normal if not perfect cycle after MC :)

NOW iv already been through this with Tulip......(*smacks hand*).....WAT R U DOING WOMAN :rofl:

put down the IC's and go make a :coffee: , dnt make me come there and bin the lot now :rofl:

huns defo too early dnt be disheartened i mean earliest bfp i ever got was 9-10dpo and even then i think the dpo were wrong and i was more than that.

ok if anyone here is having a prob staying AWAY from the stick please do message as it seems im smacking many hands these last 2 days :rofl:

hmmm... Smack my hand! I am not disheartened by the IC more by the lack of symptoms and my temps are pretty low as well.

I have never temped during the day! ha ha.. might do that after a nap now!

Looking forward to tomorrow- I am only hoping for you to be on by the time I leave- Dont worry honey!

EWCM sounds a good sign to me. I dont know what our bodies are doing after MC though so I am still holding out for you honey!

Hey Charliemarina!
How are you Chicka?
Hope your doing well.
:witch: got me on holiday so I am now on CD6- here's to another month of ttc.
love Minimin xxxxx

Hey Charliemarina!
How are you Chicka?
Hope your doing well.
:witch: got me on holiday so I am now on CD6- here's to another month of ttc.
love Minimin xxxxx

hey babes, ohhh i so sorry she got you big :hugs: for you babes.
im ok cd11 today and think i MAY have oved yesterday according to my left side cramps and temp today being high but cant be sure till friday if temps stay up till then , then i defo oved yesterday hope i did coz we bin :sex: like :bunny:'s lol
so huns yes here we go again another cycle BUT were gonna do it huns we getting our :bfp: THIS cycle :winkwink: :wohoo:
so how was holiday babes have fun?? wish i was on holiday LOL xx

Yah to :sex: and lots of it :wohoo:
Just a quick on to see what ya up to. Have a uni friend in town so we have been dossing about. Went to the Tower of London yesterday- soaked- and now feeling a flipping cold coming along. We're off to the science museum today! Yah for Science (I'm such a geek!!)
Hope your week is going well. I will be back online as normal from Saturday night after my buddy heads home xxx
PMA for March :BFP:

A bit off topic girls... but I have a question from the hubby! He wants to know if there are any good Brit insults that he could use about his stupid co-workers... We like "sod off," but it needs to be followed by something... like "Sod off, you [blankety-blank]!" We just don't have a good Brit-ism for the []'s! Something obscure to Americans if possible! Thanks! :D

Yah to :sex: and lots of it :wohoo:
Just a quick on to see what ya up to. Have a uni friend in town so we have been dossing about. Went to the Tower of London yesterday- soaked- and now feeling a flipping cold coming along. We're off to the science museum today! Yah for Science (I'm such a geek!!)
Hope your week is going well. I will be back online as normal from Saturday night after my buddy heads home xxx
PMA for March :BFP:

hey hunny, ohhh i do love tower of london and a bit of science too:friends: love the science museum and the natural history is a favourite for me too :winkwink:

well as for my weeks well its been great but for the first time in 15 months my chart and temps are confusing me im cd12 (normally ov cd16 sometimes later) and my temps last 2 days have been really low like ov low, iv been bedding like :bunny: so im not worried if ov has come and gone but temps is now going bk up and im wondering if i did ov but with no pains and minimal CM which is NOT usual for me, im going to keep bedding the way we have been, its odd coz usually even if im oving im not a very :sex: kinda person but im totally non stop with it at mo :blush: i mean OMG yesterday we done it twice morning and night so i kinda hoping ov was yesterday as also got some today so well over covered if u ask me :rofl:
big PMA huns for march :bfp: us girls are defo gonna do it :thumbup: and glad u back online as norm huns we all missed ya :hugs:

Not like you charlie to be confused by charts - you're the guru! Sounds like you've got all the bases covered though!

Can I ask you a quick question hun? I remember a few weeks ago you posted that after your ERPC you had a few short annovulatory cycles? Was just wondering about this because this cycle I had spotting / light flow from CD 11 which lasted about 7 days. I didn't ovulate until CD25 (thanks for teaching me how to chart - I love it!) so now I'm wondering if actually I had a really short 10-day annovulatory cycle and I should have counted CD11 as CD1 if that makes sense? That would mean I actually ovulated on CD14 like before MC. Hope that makes sense, I don't suppose it matters really but I'm enjoying the obsessing! x

Not like you charlie to be confused by charts - you're the guru! Sounds like you've got all the bases covered though!

Can I ask you a quick question hun? I remember a few weeks ago you posted that after your ERPC you had a few short annovulatory cycles? Was just wondering about this because this cycle I had spotting / light flow from CD 11 which lasted about 7 days. I didn't ovulate until CD25 (thanks for teaching me how to chart - I love it!) so now I'm wondering if actually I had a really short 10-day annovulatory cycle and I should have counted CD11 as CD1 if that makes sense? That would mean I actually ovulated on CD14 like before MC. Hope that makes sense, I don't suppose it matters really but I'm enjoying the obsessing! x

hey hunnie, i think your right it does sound like an anovulatory cycle and a short one like i had (well i had a good few lol) especially the fact u said u bleed light for 7 days (thats also what happened to me) then after that bleed u oved right on time again same as me so id defo say thats what happened huns, ok so when u started bleeding lightly did u start new chart and go from cd1 or did u fuse the 2 charts together to make 1 cycle? if so split them back up huns and make that first day of light bleeding cd1 that way ur stats wont be affected and if honest id discard the anov cycle i always did coz it messed with my stats and i hate that :winkwink:
and as for teaching u charting i think u have done well huns caught onto it very fast :friends: and anytime huns, like i said u get stuck anything then just let me know.
to be honest im very confused i dnt think im oving just yet i just dnt get my low temps well just gonna keep bedding it will go up eventually, just thought id got lucky with painless ov :(, well tomorrow temp will tell more as temp was up tiny bit today :)

Thanks hun - just had a mare trying to split the cycle, took away my crosshairs but have sorted it now (phew!), thanks for your advice as always!

I'll be keeping a close eye on your temps - hoping for a rise soon (yay for painless ovulation!)

x

Hallo Hallo CharlieMarina! Here's hoping you have had a painless OV!! You sure seem to be getting all those bases covered! CD9 for me.. and I am horny as hell! CM is kinda EW/Creamy. I dont normally OV until CD16-18 so I have no idea what is going on there. Temps are all over the place as I have been drinking with my buddy and not temping at the same time. CBFM has been Low so who knows! Also have a cold now- am tucked up in bed and about to take a nap. Sniffly nose and runny eyes and sore throat! arrggghhhh! :(
Glad to be back though! I missed ya!!!

Hallo Hallo CharlieMarina! Here's hoping you have had a painless OV!! You sure seem to be getting all those bases covered! CD9 for me.. and I am horny as hell! CM is kinda EW/Creamy. I dont normally OV until CD16-18 so I have no idea what is going on there. Temps are all over the place as I have been drinking with my buddy and not temping at the same time. CBFM has been Low so who knows! Also have a cold now- am tucked up in bed and about to take a nap. Sniffly nose and runny eyes and sore throat! arrggghhhh! :(
Glad to be back though! I missed ya!!!

hey huns :wohoo: for having u bk.
well i got loads ov pains yesterday so didnt get that lucky in end with that :hissy: but yay for ov im now 1-2dpo FF thinks 2 but i think 1 and i believe me more :haha:
huns maybe ur gearing up to ov hence the cm and stuff to be honest id trust the CBFM there spot on :flow:

so how is everyone this weekend are u all enjoying it???? :flow:

Yah to being post ov! I am again tucked up in bed. Crap weekend feeling ill.I hate not being able to taste things- I love my food! :)

CBFM says low this morning but really horny so DH and I had some hanky panky this morn and softcup is in! Who knows!

Hows your Sunday going CharlieMarina?

Yah to being post ov! I am again tucked up in bed. Crap weekend feeling ill.I hate not being able to taste things- I love my food! :)

CBFM says low this morning but really horny so DH and I had some hanky panky this morn and softcup is in! Who knows!

Hows your Sunday going CharlieMarina?

hey huns, oh hope u feel better tomorrow huns sounds like u got a horrid bug sending :hugs: your way babes.
well i had good weekend was child free :dance: and had a nice chilled out relaxing time at home with OH got loads more lil :spermy: in where they should be :winkwink:, so ov day was cd13 for me this cycle yay for ov being early as i do hate the waiting :rofl:

huns id defo trust ur CBFM there not like opk there a whole lot more accurate, maybe ur gearing thats why u feeling so horny??? well i gonna get 1 more bedding session in just for fun :winkwink: then its a whole load of waiting for me AF better not show :af::af::af:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->