The Spring Lambs from WTT til Feb/March/April/May to TTC !

Thanks ladies =) I haven't had any cramping or spotting and my hCGs are going up, so I'm confused. 21p1eco, I wish I didn't have the early ultrasounds because they are making me crazy. If I didn't have them, I wouldn't think there was anything wrong with my pregnancy.

yes but you would have been shocked if you got to 12 weeks and found nothing and had had no warning there was anything wrong. i hope everything is ok still tho, fingers crossed.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you tracy!:)

MS is gone now and I'm really enjoying beeing pregnant:) 19 days left until my first scan:) Can't belive how far gone you all are! Just me and Tracy who haven't crossed the magic 12wk line;)

I am so happy you are feeling better Josefin :happydance: Thank you for the well wishes ladies! I'll let you know how things go. Doctor called yesterday and wants me to have another ultrasound when I am 12w. The waiting is misery...

I am sure everything will be fine at your scan hun, there's not long to wait now :hugs:

Hi! How are u all doing?:) Everything was fine on my scan, a month ago and I'm now feeling kicks:) 16w & 3d pregnant now. It's crazy how fast time in passing by!

Hey! Good to hear from you! When are you finding out the gender if you are? :flower:
Everything is good. He's kicking like crazy.:thumbup: I'm in 3rd Tri already! :D Getting close!

You have come a long way already!:)
I'm having my second scan in about 4 weeks but we are not gonna find out the gender this time:)

Hi! How are u all doing? I got my baby girl 12 days ago:) Fast and easy delivery. I was 10cm when we got to the hospital and after one minute of pushing she came out:) Can't wait to do it again;)

Do they have a thread where people want to TTC in June, July and August of 2012?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->