The Spring Lambs from WTT til Feb/March/April/May to TTC !

well, sometimes I'm sure I'm pregnant but then again it would just be to good to be true... But my nipples are sore and thats the sign I had with our son so who knows:) I'll keep you updated! And since I belong to this group I think i really should get a BFP!

I've just popped on here to see how the lambs are going since I was one of the very first WTT lambs and omg! What a very lucky thread! :cry: Just wonderful.

To everyone ttc, GOOD LUCK! And you will get your BFP very shortly as fortunately, you're a lucky lamb ;) And to all the pregnant lambs, congratulations!

Nothing new here yet. I'm gonna wait until saturday before testing. But my nipples are still sore wich is a goood sign!:) Hope af stays away and i get a nice BFP on saturday:) And I'm also keeping my fingers crossed for you who are still ttc like me:)

Sore nipnips = very good sign! Good luck hun x

I had the same thing with my son, so yes it's a very very good sign:)

Today I realized I have been counting wrong, probably. So AF is due tomorrow!! Kind of nervous. I'm still gonna wait to tak a hpt until june 11th:) AF should come before that if I'm not pregnant so..:)

Best of luck sweetie, will be rooting for you. Sore nipples were my first sign too!

Hello lucky thread! I got my :bfp: this morning on the very first try! Guess who's happy?!:D

I just can't belive how lucky we are in here! I'm almost crying;)

Josefin that's amazing!!!! So happy for you. Hoping your bean is lovely and sticky and you have a happy & healthy 9months.
Wow! Should have called us first tryers!

X

Oh sweetie, I am SOOOOOOO happy for you! :dance: I caught on my first go too, we have to be the luckiest ttc girls ever. Come November/December/January, Spring lamb babies will be being popped out all over the place! Lol.

Congratulations!!!!!

So did we, unplanned, but it ended in a miscarriage. So to get a baby that date wolud be perfect!:)

aww YES YES YES Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :headspin: :wohoo:

oh my god! That's so mad, how lucky are we all? we're all gonna have to buy our babies little lamb toys so they all know they're lucky spring lamb babies! xx

I agree... bubba has a cow and a polar bear but lamb is next on the list!

We are really lucky! I wonder if any thread has been this lucky, ever?! I'm having a hard time remembering I'm pregnant;) OH was very happy when I told him the good news:) Is anyone still TTC here?

Spring Lambs from WTT to TTC!
Please quote and add your:

Username - Number of Cycles you have been TTC - Testing Date - Result of Test

wanna-b-mummy - Cycle #1 - Testing day 25th Feb:bfp:
wtt : ) - Cycle #1 - Testing March 11 :bfp:
Sun_Flower - Cycle #3 - Testing March 12th - :bfp:
Pingu - Cycle #1 - Testing March 29th - :bfp:
Catalyst - Cycle #1 - Testing may 4th/5th
:bfp:
21p1eco - Cycle #1 - Testing May 2nd :bfp:
Princesskell - Cycle # 1 - Testing May :bfp:
Josefin - Cycle#1 - Testing June 10th :bfp: