• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The super hot vintage ladies 2WW thread!

I'm trying to find a computer where I can upload my pic (at work unfortunately, they restrict the computers we can put USBs into) - as the results are 'interesting'. BRB.

Nah I can't do it, €*%#}ing stupid restrictions we have here. So it's not THAT exciting - a positive OPK and maybe just maybe a hint of something on the hcg.... But most likely the antibody strip I think. Will do another later and/or FRER tomorrow if still no AF :thumbup:

Nah I've done two more and most definitely :bfn: the first one had little crinkles on it making it look like a shadow or something but no! Sorry! :D

Honestly, the temps are always a giveaway with me, AF starts almost without fail at the exact same temp - way above the coverline still, but pretty much on the dot of 36.5.

Indigo - it's down to you, girl!

But hey, if no AF later I'll POAnother OPK and HCG for funs.

So do you think maybe a lot of people have another LH surge leading up to AF, and we just don't know it?

But hey, if no AF later I'll POAnother OPK and HCG for funs.

So do you think maybe a lot of people have another LH surge leading up to AF, and we just don't know it?

I do every cycle; it's quite common. This is why OPKs make bad HPTs.

Hello everyone.
How are we surviving the tww? I was feeling really positive but just tested and so far BFN:cry: I am 8dpo so it is early but it has still made me feel desperate!! I am def going to a clinic next cycle.
On the up side we have had great weather in the UK and seen lots of friends...all with babies. Some friends kids make me rethink parent hood, not seriously, but they are hard work. Others make me ache for a baby like my insides are being torn out. TTC SUCKS!!!!!
Hope you are all coping well and starting to see some BFPs from the Hot vintage chicks!

Hello everyone.
How are we surviving the tww? I was feeling really positive but just tested and so far BFN:cry: I am 8dpo so it is early but it has still made me feel desperate!! I am def going to a clinic next cycle.
On the up side we have had great weather in the UK and seen lots of friends...all with babies. Some friends kids make me rethink parent hood, not seriously, but they are hard work. Others make me ache for a baby like my insides are being torn out. TTC SUCKS!!!!!
Hope you are all coping well and starting to see some BFPs from the Hot vintage chicks!

Nats :hugs::hugs::hugs:8 dpo is still really early ,fixed for you:hugs::hugs: ,we are supposed To get great weather the next few days ,get your bikini out :haha:Big hugs for you huni ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello everyone.

:wave: and :hug:, N. I am 8 dpo, too. Where have you been?
I have episodes of 'Supernanny' recorded....It helps me not romanticize parenthood. :wacko:

Why do we romanticize it so much? It doesn't make any sense.

Wishing you all mental stability while in the 2ww, that's when I loose it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->