• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The super hot vintage ladies 2WW thread!

Indigo-Spending a couple of hours with my twins after school would help even more than super nanny! They are little I want machines. When my daughter realized we were sticking to the "no icecream today" as punishment for naughty behavior sunday she tried to push me over while i was loading dishes. Don't worry she got a spanking. Seriously i understand how bad a girl can want white chocoloate raspberry frozen yogurt with chocolate chunks (yum right?)Kids are so funny it cracks me up but I have to act mad or we will end with two wild animals on our hands!

We romanticize it because it is so special being able to create a life! Once the life is walking and talking and saying I want repeatedly well that is a whole other story.lol

Indigo-Spending a couple of hours with my twins after school would help even more than super nanny! They are little I want machines. When my daughter realized we were sticking to the "no icecream today" as punishment for naughty behavior sunday she tried to push me over while i was loading dishes. Don't worry she got a spanking. Seriously i understand how bad a girl can want white chocoloate raspberry frozen yogurt with chocolate chunks (yum right?)Kids are so funny it cracks me up but I have to act mad or we will end with two wild animals on our hands!

Yummmmm how good does that sound???

Slimming world weigh-in tonight and if I've (finally) hit the stone, I'm sooooo getting myself something nice afterwards. Maybe Haribo. But I'm open to other suggestions.

If I haven't hit my stone I may be buying chocolate anyway to drown my sorrows...

We romanticize it because it is so special being able to create a life! Once the life is walking and talking and saying I want repeatedly well that is a whole other story.lol

But when the I wants turn to "I love you mom",it's the best feeling in the world ,:hugs:

Conina ,I had a honey, cinnamon and flake latte today ,it was delicious ,:hugs:

That sounds fab!! Where do you get those??

It was just in a cafe on the antrim road ,it had honey at the bottom,then milky coffee on top then fresh cream mixed with cinnamon on top with a flake broke over the top !so nice ,:hugs::hugs:

Hmm - bit of a trek at 8.30pm, but I'll definitely keep it in mind next time I'm over that direction!

Hmm - bit of a trek at 8.30pm, but I'll definitely keep it in mind next time I'm over that direction!

U could always make it yourself ,seems pretty easy ,I am gonna make dh one tonight ,:thumbup:

Gah!! One and a half pounds off-half a pound off my stone. I'm never getting that bloody stone!!

Hmmm when you talk about losing diamonds suddenly I want to hold on to them...

DH was suggesting I shave my legs better etc to get the half a stone. I told him I'd get a boob reduction. That shut him up.

Hi hot ladies!Can i join u?!......ive been waiting to join this since waiting to ovulate! I can now join at 5dpo!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->