• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The super hot vintage ladies 2WW thread!

https://www.delish.com/recipefinder/cauliflower-curry-recipe-ghk0910

This one is very good and super close to the aloo gobi one would find in an Indian restaurant...well, as close as I can get to it at home.

I just found out I could change the thread title, so now we're 'vintage' rather than 'more mature' :thumbup:.

Went to my BFF's last night for tea, they're veggies so I was a bit worried about having a meat free meal (I'm a strict carnivore) but it was lovely! Courgette and dolce latte soup, pasta with tom and cheese and the best brownies EVER. Played havoc with my constitution though :blush:. I was trumping all night much to OH's disgust.

I just found out I could change the thread title, so now we're 'vintage' rather than 'more mature' :thumbup:.

Went to my BFF's last night for tea, they're veggies so I was a bit worried about having a meat free meal (I'm a strict carnivore) but it was lovely! Courgette and dolce latte soup, pasta with tom and cheese and the best brownies EVER. Played havoc with my constitution though :blush:. I was trumping all night much to OH's disgust.

:haha::haha::haha:

Is that what woke me up early?
https://www.myemoticons.com/images/super-smileys/jumbo/humor/gas.gif
https://www.myemoticons.com/images/super-smileys/jumbo/humor/rotfl.gif

6dpo today... heading into the SS danger zone.... I will not, I will not, I will not symptom spot! :thumbup:

6dpo today... heading into the SS danger zone.... I will not, I will not, I will not symptom spot! :thumbup:

:rofl: Don't do it googly!

I'm 5 DPO and just noticed on FF that it gives you a little early pg symptoms estimator thingy - WTF? That's whack. And I'm not going there.
Yes, I had gas :haha: but that was the legumes, not for ANY OTHER REASON. And I'm ALWAYS bloated (bad diet/IBS.)
I won't be scrolling down anymore :nope:.

Hey keekee, yeah that thing is designed to pull you in! It teases you with points for every symptom you put in... bad baaaaaad....

Hello hot ladies! I finally got to a computer on my whistle stop tour of friends and family in UK. Night two but it feels like we have been away weeks and walked miles. Trouble with changing places every night is we seem to spend all our time pulling these stupid bags behind us. Monday we pick up a hire car thank God.
It looks like everyone in the UK is obsessed with cake! OK it is an obsession I can identify with, but odd anyway. There are cake shops everywhere, and pictures of cakes and cream teas seem a la mode too. Ids this what happens in afinancial crisis everyone goes all Amrie Antoinette? Can't camplain but I may have to diet next week. How are you all doing?

Hello hot ladies! I finally got to a computer on my whistle stop tour of friends and family in UK. Night two but it feels like we have been away weeks and walked miles. Trouble with changing places every night is we seem to spend all our time pulling these stupid bags behind us. Monday we pick up a hire car thank God.
It looks like everyone in the UK is obsessed with cake! OK it is an obsession I can identify with, but odd anyway. There are cake shops everywhere, and pictures of cakes and cream teas seem a la mode too. Ids this what happens in afinancial crisis everyone goes all Amrie Antoinette? Can't camplain but I may have to diet next week. How are you all doing?

Yes, we Brits are obsessed with cake! Every other TV programme atm is about baking. Nom nom. Current obsessions seem to be cupcakes, whoopie pies and cake pops. I had a go at making cake pops for Easter, I'll see if I can rustle up a pic.

I'm feeling so tired today but I know why - my diet is horrendous. Every few weeks I have a spurt of eating healthily and feel better for it but then am lured back to naughty ways by pizza, cheese, white bread (it's the work of the devil) and oh, alcohol and cigarettes :blush:. I know what I should be doing, but it takes effort and I am basically genetically lazy. Where are you in the UK Nats? Hope wherever you are the weather is being kind to you. It's crappy here (North West.) Grim as. Enjoy your trip! :hugs:

bunnycakepop.jpg

Found it! Bunny cake pop. They looked (and tasted) great but they drove me mad making them. Too finicky.

Keekee...I have been smoking during AF for the last few cycles.:blush:

Keekee...I have been smoking during AF for the last few cycles.:blush:

Hell, whatever gets you through is what I say! :hugs:
I know, personally, I get judged on this (not here, this is the best place for not being judged and that's why I love it) but with my medical history people can be very judgemental, let alone with the whole TTC thing. But having said that, prior to being diagnosed with BC I had BMI of 23, 22% body fat, ran 10-15 miles per week and had the diet of Gwyneth Paltrow so WTF? It's my body and I'll do whatever I want to it.
I'd give up no problem if I got a BFP though :angel::angelnot: but that would be my choice and I'd never judge anyone who did otherwise.

:rofl: Don't do it googly!

I'm 5 DPO and just noticed on FF that it gives you a little early pg symptoms estimator thingy - WTF? That's whack. And I'm not going there.
Yes, I had gas :haha: but that was the legumes, not for ANY OTHER REASON. And I'm ALWAYS bloated (bad diet/IBS.)
I won't be scrolling down anymore :nope:.

https://www.myemoticons.com/images/people/female/nun-tsk-tsk.gif

No no no, it's fine, I'm not... :thumbup: Going to keep busy today doing domestic chores then have quite a full-on week at work, so that should help :thumbup:

I also start a new boot camp training course on Tuesday - possibly not good timing should things go well :haha: - 3 x a week with a personal trainer - I have eased off on the exercise since TTC so this is going to HURT! :haha:

No no no, it's fine, I'm not... :thumbup: Going to keep busy today doing domestic chores then have quite a full-on week at work, so that should help :thumbup:

I also start a new boot camp training course on Tuesday - possibly not good timing should things go well :haha: - 3 x a week with a personal trainer - I have eased off on the exercise since TTC so this is going to HURT! :haha:

Woah, boot camp! That's hardcore so big respect to you googly :thumbup:. It's one way to keep your mind off TTC I guess.
I'm back at work next week so will also have something to occupy my mind away from TTC. Except for the large amount of pg women that I see and women with fertility issues :nope:. Lol.

Indigo, that emoticon is just ace. You can't beat a finger waggling nun.

I can vouch for that, sitting in a cake shop right now in the beautiful lake district and the sun is shining, not a bad place to wait out the tww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->