the testing begins.......

Hey hunni, have you tested yet? Excited for you:) xx

12 dpo and i big fat nothing. I guess the others must've been evaps :'( guess I'll just wait for AF and start cycle #4. Not really feeling confidant at this point. Should be seeing something by 12 dpo.

Attachments

• 2015-11-30 05.54.04.jpg
    2015-11-30 05.54.04.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 15
Thanks hun. Temp went way down this morning so cycle #4 here i come.

Hugs. Hoping the next cycle is the one! You are starting clomid, right?

We're suppose to but DH is hesitant. He also thinks since my LP lengthened that means i must be ovulating correctly and good enough. Tried explaining to him its the progesterone that's keeping AF away.

Well ladies, spotting has started :'( on to cycle #4. I'll start a new testing thread when the time comes. Thank you for your support :)

Poop. Will he talk to your doctor? Sometimes helps to have a neutral party/expert to get our men on board with things lol. You will get that bfp soon hugs

I wish that were the case.we both actually went to the appointment. But as soon as he heard twins would be a possibility he flipped. He later agreed to try it but now has gotten cold feet again. I'm just afraid it'll never happen. I'm not using opk's this cycle only temping so i know when to start my progesterone. I'm tired of stressing over it.

they have to tell you that because it is a small one. Just like a commercial has to tell you all the possible side effects of a medication. If even one person had a side effect it has to be listed as one. Same with clomid and twins. I know more people who have used it and not had twins than have.

If he is that freaked out then I highly suggest you talk to your doc about Femara (aka Letrozole). The possibility of twins (while it is still there) is only 1-3% in couples with no twins in the family. It also has less side effects on you, and has a short half life in the body so it doesn't affect your uterine lining like clomid can. clomid is known for causing the lining of your uterus to thin. Which, of course, is counter productive to having a little bean attach properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->