the thread of sharing good news - off topic!

I just read some very good news:happydance::happydance::happydance:

You know what it it :winkwink:

So there seems to be lots of good news this week, is there something in the water??? :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Okay, here's some fun, cool news (for me, at least.) This weekend the boyfriend and I are going to the World Fantasy Convention in San Diego. I was a tiny bit bummed at the timing because John Connolly (the author) is going to be signing books here in town while we're away. I'm dying to meet him because 1. we have the same editor; 2. he wrote one of my favorite books ever (The Book of Lost Things).

Anyway, it turns out he's on the conference guest list, so I'll (hopefully) get to say hello.

Plus my German editor is going to be there, which I didn't know until today. So it's going to be fun!

If jizz is in the water, I've been going about this whole ttc business entirely the wrong way! I'll start douching!! :haha:

This is kinda strange good news, buuuuuuut, I'm getting $100 for a blood test! lol

Some genetic study...........I dunno, I'll give a little blood for a $100

Oh and I ate lunch today without heaving! Yes, that is good news for me :haha:

This is kinda strange good news, buuuuuuut, I'm getting $100 for a blood test! lol

Some genetic study...........I dunno, I'll give a little blood for a $100

Oh and I ate lunch today without heaving! Yes, that is good news for me :haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well I have decided to rescue this thread as I had had a silly sad week and suddenly I realised how much good news I had today.

Nats and Indi are back:happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

You all ladies have been AMAZING this week, supporting me thought my sad times :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie had a lovely niece!:kiss:

and, the very best news for me, my kitty Uma, was given 4 to 8 weeks to live and...guess what? 8 weeks had gone by and she is still with me!!! In no pain and she looks great having in mind that she is ill. That is my great news to share!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

And now as I don´t have to worry about my 2WW I am going to have a beer to Celebrate all the good news :happydance::thumbup:

I'm getting a new puppy next weekend - puppy pics will follow on the "pets" thread :happydance:

Yay for the PMA Sus, enjoy your drink! And yay for puppies!
I´m getting an early Christmas pressie tomorrow, a wood stove! So we won´t be cold this winter which is very good news!

My brothers girlfriend give birth today to their first child ,my brother is almost 42 and has been looking for love since he was 14 ,having gone thru horrible relationships until he found the right one ,he is absolutely delighted and if u want you can see a pic on my happy holiday thread ,she's adorable ,was 8 pounds 5 and just looks like her daddy ,:hugs::hugs:I love her already :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->