The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

WENDY, I peeked at your chart too, I am agreeing with RACHEL, that chart is looking gooood! FXD!!
I am going to test on 8/23. My temps threw me off. It shot up soooo high and dropped down near that coverline. Still trying to stay positive....

I will be about 4 days behind you and 5 behind RACHEL, how crazy is that?? Ohhh so hoping it works out this way!

I will say again on her Rachael :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: so happy for you. And some more good news for the thread!

Wendypops, saw your fb Mrs. Hope your chilling out with Scott now. Don't let work stress you out Mrs and finger crossed for you x x

Hope everyone else is doing ok. Sorry again but not a long post as I am shattered from the weekend and 13 hours in work today :( anyway, bedtime for me. Miss you all x

I really want ot be next I honestly feel like today was a major bummer. sending love light and :hugs: to us all I hope we all get our :bfp: and soon!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very exciting!

huge congrats to rachael1981 thats brill, wishing u a h&h 9mths

Adrienne :hugs: hope surgery went well, wishing u a speedy recovery

Wendyj good luck with the testing, keeping my fingers crossed for you :thumbup: will keep my eye out for your bfp!!!!

Good luck to everyone in the ttw and loads of :dust: to you who are ov

AFM sorry i haven't been on for awhile ive been busy with my daughters bday and loads of other things i had to get done, all sorted now though. I'am currently on cd 8 of my first cycle since mc, af lasted 4 days, was less painful and a bit lighter than normal but defo an af so feeling like this cycle is a frsh start and hoping to get my bfp in sept, ive already set 11th as my test day :dohh:. this is meant to be me taking the relaxed approach!!!!:haha:

wow rachael!! Popped on here to get my bnb fix and noticed your fantastic news!!! Congratulations hun! So so happy for you!

Thanks everyone! It all seems so surreal! Just praying it's a sticky one!

Hi ladies,

I want to thank you all for your good wishes. Surgery went well. Just home taking it easy. (and can I just say thank god for good drugs LOL) Anyway this might be a short post because of the wonderful drugs that they have given me. While they take the pain away they make me kind of loopy.

First Congrats Rachael on your :bfp: :bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny: It was nice to see that today. Have a healthy and happy 9 months

Wendy and Maia I hope you two will be joining Rachael very shortly keeping everything crossed for you ladies.

Amy Sorry about the BFN. I know it's frustrating but hang in there. It's gonna happen for you.

Again I want to say thanks to all of you for your well wishes it really does mean a lot and makes me smile. Sorry that I didn't get to reply to all of you personally but I'm starting to feel a little sick to my stomach so I'm gonna lie down. Hope to be able to speak more tomorrow, so until then take care ladies. :flower:

Glad the surgery went well and I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

You all seem to know each other so well, But I will give a shot at joining! I am 21 and we have been TTC since May of 2010. We have had one miscarriage and I have been on clomid for now 4 months. My first 2 cycles I did not ovulate and finally was successful last cycle. I have 2 months left before they refer me to a FS but I am hoping it does not get to it. We are hoping for our BFP! Looking for some amazing ladies to keep in contact with and have as support! Thanks for listening!

Welcome Familyready glad you're joining us. It's a wonderful group of ladies.

Well I am glad I am not the only newbie! So I am also in the market for a TTC buddy! I am waiting to ovulate I am predicted 11 days from now! But We are trying actively everyday! Do any of ya all have any advice??

Morning girls! Aww thanks Rachael and Maia but my temp has shot back down to cover line today :( I was trying to fool myself that it was because I woke up cold with the window open and that I took my temp an hour earlier than I should but I'm just kidding myself. Looks like the witch will probably arrive on time on Friday but we shall see! I know i'm not out just yet.

If I am out this month I wont really mind as next month is the month i've always really wanted my BFP. I figured out that if I got pregnant in September then I would get my 12 week scan in December and could annouce I was pregnant on Xmas day to all our family. That's always been my little dream. Saying that of course I would be delighted if I was pregnant now but if not I will just re-focus myself for next month.

Maia Ooh so only one more week till testing for you! I hope it flies in. I know this is so hard, you try to stay positive but then you get your hopes up too much and feel crushed. It's better to hope for the best though x

Emma Thanks hun, work is just crazy. By half 10 yesterday I hadn't typed a single letter cause the phones and reception were so busy and the work just kept piling up on my desk. When my boss came down with my work at half 10 I said I haven't had a chance to type a single letter yet, his reply was "and you having a coffee?" :grr: Yeah, I made myself a coffee! Only like half an hour after I was due one! A hole lol. It's just going to be one of those weeks. But anyway, what are you doing working 13 hour shifts missy!!! That's not right, you need to slow down and get more rest. I worry about you :hugs: x

Nicky So glad AF was a little gentler on you hun. When are you due to ovulate or are you not sure? Hope your daughter had a lovely birthday x

Adrienne I am glad to hear your surgery went well, plenty of rest for you now Mrs. I can just imagine you sitting there feeling all loopy from the drugs :haha: x

familyready Welcome to the thread hun, I am sure you will fit right in :flower: Oh wow your trying every day already? You are going to be knackered by ovulation day! I would honestly one bd every couple of days just now as sperm only lasts up to 5 days. If your 11 days away at the moment doing it every day wont really help and you will both just end up knackered by the time you need to do it every day. Just my opinion though, you do what's best for you :flower:x

Rachael Have you told anyone your good news or are you going to keep it quiet until your 12 week scan? I can't believe you've got your BFP just as you've got a job. Timing or what! :haha: x

I really hope that temp is just an odd one out!!

We've told people :blush: Because of how I told OH (I sent him a picture message of the digi test whilst he was at work) he told the two guys he works with, I've told my Dad, and we've told OH's mum, sister and his aunty. His aunty is getting her knitting needles out apparantly! :D Oh and OH posted on Twitter that he's going to be a Daddy! :rofl: Just hope it's a sticky one now :wacko:

I'm going to put it on FB in a few weeks. Don't think I'll last as long as my 12 week scan mind! I woke up this morning and thought I'd dreamt it all! :haha:

Arlene - congrats on the engagement!! how exciting!! i can't wait to hear all about your wedding plans!! Good luck in the TWW!!

Adrienne - Glad your surgery went well - hope you start feeling better soon!

Naomi - hope you're having a good vacation!!

Wendy - Glad to see you got your kitty back!! We have 2 cats, who are like our babies right now! Hope that was just a rogue temp, and you'll still get that BFP. Stay positive (this coming from the girl who has a hard time staying positive :haha:)

Carly - time goes quickly, I can't believe you're already 11 weeks! Glad you had fun at Glee!

Welcome Lindsay :flower: Hope you get lucky this first month!

Maia - good luck!!! FXed for you!!

Nicky - hope your daughter had a good birthday! :hugs:

Welcome familyready :flower: I agree with Wendy - I'd DTD every other day up till around ovulation day, then you can try every day.

Rachel - huge sticky bean vibes comin' your way! ever since we told my grandmother about the first pregnancy, she's been crocheting like crazy!

AF is due today, and as of this morning, it wasn't here yet. I think I ovulated late though. Had some sharp, shooting pains in my left ovary area yesterday. Felt like a lightning bolt going through it - I'm praying it was implantation cramping, but I don't want to get my hopes up. Have lots of discharge, so it feels like AF is coming. No cramping really either, besides the little twinge in my left ovary area every so often. It's gonna be the longest week ever, since my next testing date is Friday, if AF doesn't come by then.

Hey ladies,

Just checking in to say hi and glad to see everyone is doing well. I am sort of having a blah kind of day...well 2 days really....think my hormones are playing tricks on me... anyone ever feel like that? Where you are just mindlessly making it through each day?

I am a teacher and I am SUPPOSED to be working on plans for Septmber but I cannot pry myself away from BnB....

Have a great day everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->