The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Hi ladies,

Wendypops- Hope you are feeling better after your Chinese. Make sure you have a cuddle with the hubby :hugs: I was naughty and had domino's pizza for tea. :haha: I didnt finish work until 7 and couldnt be bothered cooking so we decided on that. I am not expecting much from my appointment, just think its a check up really. Hope you get some rest and feel better tomorrow :hugs: keep your strength up Mrs and no testong !! :flower:

Amy- Sorry it was a :bfn: but I am sure it is too early. Try again in a few days as I know I wont be able to convince you not to test :haha:

Carly- I know what you mean about no storage! I don't even have a place to hide away my hoover!! Good luck with your appointment tomorrow, I am sure it will all be ok. Hope you have fun at Glee on Friday x

MrsMM24- Fingers crossed for you that you ovulated at the right time. Make sure you get some rest as well as you never know there may be something going on inside you :winkwink:

Shana- I have never ordered from babyhopes but hope your order comes through for you soon :hugs:

Rachael- Have you managed to find a car yet? I hope that daddy of yours is being helpful :haha: I bet you can't wait to start work now!!

Naomi- Hope you are doing ok hun :hugs:

Arlene- Hope you are ok and work isn't stressing you out too much. Did you ever get the money for the Uggs??

I hope everyone else is ok on here.

Well I have had another hectic day at work again today!! Luckily though its just the normal stuff and nothing major but has to sit in our common room for a few hours as the decorators were painting our office and I didnt want to sit in the paint fumes! It wasn't too bad as I was sat on a leather sofa doing my work watching sky TV :haha: I got to go back to my desk about 2pm so not too bad.

Other than work there is nothing major going on with me. can't wait for the summer to be over with so the chaos stops really!!
Oh and Gavin just watched me type on here and asked " do you talk about me on there" I said " not not really" he went quite and when I looked at him he was pulling a sad face :haha: Silly boy :rofl:

Wendy - haha. Yes, I know, shame shame on me. I couldn't help myself though. Enjoy your Chinese - that sounds sooooooooooooo good right now!!

Emma - yeah, haha, I have to test early. One reason is, because as soon as I get a BFP, I'm bringing it to the doctor for confirmation cause I want my progesterone levels checked asap. So, I'm hoping I can get an early one and catch it early. Sorry you had another hectic day at work!

AFM - not feeling very tired this afternoon, not like the other days anyways. Hopefully I'll still get my BFP. My bbs feel bigger today too, and heavier. It's weird. Ughhhh. Only a few more days till I know for sure.

thinking of you amy :hugs:
im ok emma, have up and down days still, started bding as soon as af stopped but just feel it isnt worth it when i know the opk is negative, horrible feeling this way! Hope you and little pippin are well, bless gavin!
Hope all the other ladies are well!

Emma Thanks hun, I do feel a good bit better this morning but i'm still shattered. Honestly feel like I could sleep for days, yawn. Nope no testing, cause I already feel i'm out. My temps are way too low to be preggers I think. But we shall see! Aww if only you could sit and work while watching tv every day eh! Poor Gav, it's funny how they like to take an interest. Scott is always asking what's happening with you ladies and knows half your names even though he's never read anything on this site lol. It's nice I think x

Amy Ah yes, i'm forgetting your wanting an early BFP hun. When are you going to retest? Just remember though that BFP's don't necessarily happen the same days as previous ones. So if you get a no on 10dpo it doesn't mean your out, you might just have a late shower :hugs: x

Naomi Just bdance every few days until you start seeing a hint of a line on your OPK's. No point wearing yourselves out too early :hugs: When do you head back to work? I'm sure that will make the days fly in quicker for you x

Well I suppose I best get ready for my work. Go to see Lee Evans tonight, cannot wait! It should be brill. Talk to you all later :flower: x

Wendypops, your not our until the :witch: shows her ugly face. I wouldn't concentrate on how high your temp is or isn't. My temp was lower when I found out I was pregnant than it had been for the previous 2 months. No negativity Mrs!! I am so jealous of you with Lee Evans. I was looking at going to see him but he is not near me until the end of November and I dont really want to be going to see him at a huge arena when I only have a few months left! Hope you have fun tonight :hugs:

Naomi, try and not focus on the OPKs ( I know easier said than done) I would never do anything like that as I know I would get obsessed by it and it would put too much pressure on me and my body. Hence why I only did the temping as it was easier and nothing major. Hope you start feeling better soon :hugs:

Amy, hope you have held off testing Mrs. As Wendy says, you may not get it until a little bit later. I never had my implantation bleeding until the day af was due so I am sure if I tested early it would have been a :bfn: all the way. Hope you are feeling ok :hugs:

I'm just gonna hold out and test Monday, which will be the day before AF is due. I really don't have the urge anymore. Paired with the fact that my bbs hurting and my tiredness is almost gone, I think I'm out. I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I do. :shrug: I'm so sick of all this TTC....

Amy, you need to relax about it all. I know you have had a rough journey but putting too much pressure on TTC will not be helping your body. Your not out until the :witch: shows up! Keep the PMA x x x

WENDY, tiredness seems like a great symptom, could be a good sign. POSITIVITY, AF isn't here and that's a big plus! Enjoy your show tonight, hopefully that helps keep your spirits up. :dust:

NOAMI, I agree with WENDY and PINKY, driving yourself crazy with OPKs won't help. You are fertile when you see the pink begin to show so just relax and enjoy the BD'n. :dust:

AMY, I think it is good you're holding off till AF is late. POSITIVITY hun, things will work out, your :bfp: is near! FXD :dust:

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I feel better today, not sick like yesterday. My temp rose more this morning, and it seems I OV on Sunday. I did not that the OPK was the darkest in the evening. I do morning and evening just in case I ov I think that I OV on CD19 or CD20 but that is hopefulness since the "donation" was monday, I want to think I timed things so well. I think I am 3-4DPO??? Just hoping my temps stay up and I have a :bfp: in my near future.... FXD!

:dust: to the whole thread!!!

Naomi really glad af arrived for you and yous can get back to trying!

Wendy hope your ex hubby's little one is doing well! And go you for resisting testing :)

Carly I hope your appointment went well today :)

mrsmm yay for getting the donation right on time and I hope your 2ww goes quick :hugs:

Amy I hope this is your month, try to hold out for testing if you can :hugs:

Emma I never got the money for the uggs! I'd spoke to her a few times in work, then had to take Kyle to her daughters birthday party so shes had plenty chances to speak to me about it. I won't be asking for it again, its not worth it. Wish I could sit and watch tv in work! :haha:

Rachael, well done on your new job! :happydance: what is it you'll be doing?

I'll need to get caught up on our new ladies, I only got a few pages back. I'm sitting here struggling to stay awake :lol: We went camping with Kyle and my OH proposed!! Cheeky begger convinced me he would be picking it up at the end of the month then i'd have to wait for him to surprise me. We're were down at the waterfront at Luss (the first night we actually got to know each other we had drove to the same place) which is pretty close to Loch Lomond, and it was beautiful :D

On the ttc front, I reckon i'm around 3dpo, I was simply so busy and forgot to use my opks :dohh: I think the next two weeks will fly because we'll be breaking the news of our engagement, Kyles starting nursery, i'm working loads and potentially planning an engagement party.

Hope everyones doing well and sorry for the lack of presence lately ladies xx

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all doing well. Sorry I haven't been on much but I have been trying to keep up with everyone. Have my surgery on Monday so I've just been trying to get ready for that. Plus getting use to the new diet ( I've already lost 5lbs in one week) I hope I can keep this up. I'm back to work for the first time since my grandmother passed and it's going well.

Welcome to the new ladies and congrats to Rachael on the new job. The rest of you ladies keep up that PMA. I know this ttc journey is not an easy one but let's keep our eye on the prize. It may not happen as soon as we would like it to but it will happen for all of us. Hang in there ladies and take care of yourselves.

ah arlene that is wonderful!! How romantic :flow:

contrats rachael on the job! :happydance:
thanks everyone for the support, af has come back a little which has put things off a little and so im not now surgically attached to the opks :dohh:
wendy your ex's lo sounds gorgeous, hope they are doing well!
Afm im off to cornwall for a week on sat with the inlaws, bit of bonding time i suppose lol!? Have promised adam ill stay off here and facebook so we have some propel time together so will be absent for a week! God knows how we will sneak in the :sex: with his parents and sister around, i can see some late night walks happening lol :blush:

Congrats ARLENE on a beautiful proposal!! :flower:

DISNEY, I hope you enjoy that week together, I am certain you can sneak some BD'n in :winkwink:

Morning ladies, hope we are all well! I had a fab time at Lee Evans last night, I literraly have not laughed that much in years, the tears were rolling down my face. Really hope he comes back again in the future.

Well this morning I got a temp dip to below the cover line. Hmm, implantation dip at 9dpo maybe?? :haha: AF isn't due for another week so we shall see what tomorrow brings. (This is me trying to have the PMA you's all tell me to have :winkwink:)

My Dad did throw another hint my way about grandkids last night. He was talking about how he bought a neighbour's boy a toy and he loves it. He then said "well I don't have grandkids of my own to buy for do I?" I felt like yelling I'M TRYING! But I just made a joke of it instead and said yeah come on, get on with it to my single sister :haha: I just don't want the pressure of people knowing we are trying. Really hope I can make his wish come true soon though.

Emma I know what you mean, there was women coming in last night who were very heavily pregnant, I was thinking god I hope the laughter wont set them off here! lol. Aww I'm so chuffed you got to hear baby's heartbeat :happydance: That must have been amazing hun. I'm so thrilled everything is working out for you :hugs: x

Amy You're not out hun! Symptoms come and go, it's just a waiting game. I know it sucks trying so hard and not getting the result but it will happen for us both, I know it :flower: x

Maia Even if you did ovulate on Sunday the egg lasts around 24 hours so hopefully you will still be covered! Now on to the dreaded two week wait eh? Hopefully it will fly by! x

Arlene Aww congratulations hun :happydance: That's so romantic! I'm really pleased for you both. That's maybe a good thing you forgot the opk's! Your mind being on other things might just lead to that BFP! :thumbup: x

Adrienne Congratulations on the weight loss hun, that's fab!! I'm also pleased to hear your surgery is on Monday. I was worried they would keep you hanging for a while. Good luck for it hun, i'm sure it will go fine :hugs: x

Naomi Sorry to hear AF is playing tricks on you but you have a fab time in Cornwall hun. It's just what the two of you's need. I can just imagine you's sneaking away in the middle of the night :haha: x

Hope all you other lovely ladies are well :flower: x

Amy- Still hoping for the best!! Just give it a few more days.

Wendy- I LOVE CHINESE. Sometimes its best to just order out dinner, watch crappy tv, and veg out. That usually makes me feel a little better. Crap days stink, but hopefully you have more good days than crap days.

Emma- not too many people wish for summer to be over but I hope the chaos slows down for you.

MrsMM- FXd for you!!! Goodluck!! Keep us posted.

Arlene- So happy for you!! Congrats!! It sounds like youll be a busy bee, enjoy it.

AFM-Appt went well. They took a urine sample, doctor felt my belly, said everything looks well I will see you in four weeks. So I was glad I didn't have my DH take time off work to go to the appointment. I told him can you believe we will be 11 weeks on Monday and he was like NOOO we will be 10 it was soo funny, he cant believe how quickly time is going. I have cleaned all my upstairs closets out, so now I need to get DH to clean out his clothes closet and give things away to salvation army if he doesn't wear it or it doesn't fit anymore. I swear he is going to be 28 and still has things from highschool. Well I can't even explain how excited I am to go see GLEE, I have been waiting for sooo long, and my DH already bought tickets online this morning to surprise me so I am over the moon. And then we are going to a late dinner and to see the concert at the fountain. So I am very much looking forward to this night. I hope all you lovely ladies have great weekends.

WENDY, glad the show was good, and you got some much needed laughs! FXD, for IB temp dip!! :dust:

AMY, hang in there Hun.... No AF=HOPEFUL! :dust:

MAVS, enjoy GLEE tonight! Awesomely sweet surprise for your DH. YAY!!@ 11wks! Moving right along!

AFM, my chart looks different this morning, FF finally put some crosshairs up, which is as I expected, Sun OV!! I have a GREAT chance of catching that egg, because my OPK was pos in the evening, not fully pink in the morning, but deeply pink that evening. So if 12-24 hrs is true to scale, we are in good timing because it was 13 hours later that the "donation" was placed!!! FXD. Wed's "donation" could be a little off, but was just covering ground.... I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much. I am a little sluggish today and have had some cramps since last night, reminding me of AF :wacko: My temp only increased slightly this morning. 5DPO, and hoping my temps stay up.... FXD!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend, and we get some rest, :bfp:s, and more great news!!

:dust: and :hugs: to the thread!!!

Morning ladies! I'm so excited my temp shot back up to my highest temp today after that dip yesterday :happydance: Hubby is convinced it's an implantation dip but we shall see. Want to be hopeful but also don't want to get all upset if it's yet another BFN.

Well i'm up bright and early. Today we are getting a cat. I had a cat with my ex hubby, one I got from a kitten and I love him so much. When me and ex split up he wouldn't let me take him and as I was moving into a flat at the time I gave in and accepted the fact ex was going to keep him. Now 5 years later ex has decided there is no room for our cat at his house now the baby is around and wants rid. I wasn't fussed about having a pet but of course cause it was my cat originally i'll happily have him back! So will go and pick him up in a bit. Think it will take him a while to adjust to a new home so we will probably keep him indoors for a while then let him out. I only live a short walk away from ex hubby so if I let him out straight away he will probably just go back to him! We shall see how it goes. My Sis has been nagging me for months to get a cat so she's happy! She's already been out and bought him a new bed and everything lol.

Anyway on to you ladies:

Carly Glad your appointment went well hun. Hope you had a lovely night, it sounds like you had a fab night planned x

Maia There's nothing wrong with having a bit of hope hun, it keeps us going! Hope you're feeling a bit better today x

Shana Woohoo for the clomid! Did you OPK's arrive? x

Well I best get dressed and not waste my day in bed. What's everyone up to this weekend? Hope everyone has a good one :flower: x

morning all! Just on the m25 on our way to cornwall. Feeling pretty low as i really pictured this holiday being different and me having a bump! O well! Doing smep this month so i really feel like im being practice to getting bfp.
Wendy h
ope your cat settles in ok, we have just dropped ours off at the cattery and i cried, how sad!
Hope everyone else is good, speak to you all in a week!
Xxx

Thanks Naomi he's doing not bad. He's sitting on the windowsill cleaning himself now so i'm sure that's a good sign! haha. He does jump at every noise but that's natural till he gets used to the place. Aww I would be the same and cry! You get so attached to them. Have a fab time away Mrs. SMEP is the way to go I think, it's pretty much what i'm doing too :flower: x

Morning ladies! I'm so excited my temp shot back up to my highest temp today after that dip yesterday :happydance: Hubby is convinced it's an implantation dip but we shall see. Want to be hopeful but also don't want to get all upset if it's yet another BFN.

Well i'm up bright and early. Today we are getting a cat. I had a cat with my ex hubby, one I got from a kitten and I love him so much. When me and ex split up he wouldn't let me take him and as I was moving into a flat at the time I gave in and accepted the fact ex was going to keep him. Now 5 years later ex has decided there is no room for our cat at his house now the baby is around and wants rid. I wasn't fussed about having a pet but of course cause it was my cat originally i'll happily have him back! So will go and pick him up in a bit. Think it will take him a while to adjust to a new home so we will probably keep him indoors for a while then let him out. I only live a short walk away from ex hubby so if I let him out straight away he will probably just go back to him! We shall see how it goes. My Sis has been nagging me for months to get a cat so she's happy! She's already been out and bought him a new bed and everything lol.

Anyway on to you ladies:

Carly Glad your appointment went well hun. Hope you had a lovely night, it sounds like you had a fab night planned x

Maia There's nothing wrong with having a bit of hope hun, it keeps us going! Hope you're feeling a bit better today x

Shana Woohoo for the clomid! Did you OPK's arrive? x

Well I best get dressed and not waste my day in bed. What's everyone up to this weekend? Hope everyone has a good one :flower: x
yep they arrived!!! I have no idea when to start testing. I think sunday, thru next sunday I will test everyday, bc I am supposed to ovulate then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->