The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

My name is Brittany, I am married to the military.. we live in Cheyenne, WY... not the greatest place on earth but it is good for now. We do use OPK, but we have not to this day picked up on a day we are ovulating, and the doctor said that is normal. So we just kinda give it a go. I am monitored 2 times a month. With blood and ultrasounds. Lets see I do work full time for Wyoming Highway Patrol as a dispatcher! I love my job but would love even more to be a full time mom!

that is funny I used to live in lander wyoming. not sure you know where that is. but I Love wyoming so beautiful!!

hope you get your :bfp: this cycle. I am gettin ga little irrated bc my opks are very unreliable!!

that is funny I used to live in lander wyoming. not sure you know where that is. but I Love wyoming so beautiful!!

hope you get your :bfp: this cycle. I am gettin ga little irrated bc my opks are very unreliable!!

I do know where Lander is, never been but have heard it is pretty up there! and I am with you OPK are hard for me to read, and most of the time I dont see anything on them. So we are not going to use them this cycle.

Yeah last cycle I used the clearblue ones witht e smiley face, but they were too expensive and my hubby said no we can t buy those again. those were easier, these strips ones are so unreliable. I dont blame you for not using them. YOu should definitely visit lander, it is sucha cute little place, it has grown a lot since I lived there, but still gorgeous!!

Brittany - we've been trying for almost 9 months, with 2 miscarriages. Glad you're getting monitored with bloods and ultrasounds. Sounds like they're very proactive. I'm stopping OPKs if I'm not pregnant this cycle. Waiting for a positive was stressing me out!

Arlene - I so hope it's it for you! FX'd!!

Wendy - glad you're feeling better this morning :hugs:

Carly - yay for a new phone!! what are you gonna get? Sounds like you had a nice day yesterday, a little bit of relaxing in the morning with a productive afternoon. A perfect day!

Emma - hope work starts slowing down!

Well, I'm officially 1 day late. But I'm not getting my hopes up. I don't feel like it's coming either. Not crampy or anything. Boobs were a little sore this morning though. I'm praying so hard this is it!

Well good luck I hope this is it for you! And Yes we are very happy that they are taking proactive steps.

And my hubby wont let me by OPK any more he said that they are a waste if they do not do anything, which I kinda agree! And one day I may make my way to lander!

Amy, thanks for your concenr. It will be another 2-3 weeks before the chaos here stops unfortunately so just have to push through things. As you can tell I am losing the will today a little with being on here whilst at work! Cant wait to go home for a bath lol.
I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Rachael Yeah hopefully if they see what a good worker you are they will be happy to take you back on after your little one is here. When is your first doctors appointment? You must be so excited! x

My doctors appointment is Friday morning :happydance:

Emma, I hope things calm down soon for you :hugs:

Hi Eveyone,
Hope you are all doing well. My recovery is going well, not in too much pain but very tired. So glad I decided not to go to work I really did need this time to take care of myself. Also I'm down a total of 8lbs since starting my new diet 2 weeks ago. So hopefully with the surgery and my continued weight loss a :bfp: won't be far away, but we'll see. I've got a few weeks before we can start to try again.

Wendy sorry that stupid witch showed her face :hugs: On to a new cycle and I'll be right there with you.

Amy I hope we hear good news from you and good luck and lots of :dust:

Lea so good to hear from you. Congrats on doing so well in your classes and your job. You are on fire. Keep us in the loop on what's going on with you. Miss you lots!!!!

Emma people always talk about me being so busy but you just keep on going, and with a baby. I don't know how you do it, but don't over do it. Make sure you take time for yourself and your little bean.

Rachael you must be so excited for your appointment on Friday. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Carly hope your emotions are doing better, but I hear things do improve as you move further along in the pregnancy. Hang in there.

Maia have my fingers crossed that you'll have good news for us as well.

Arlene have you started to make any wedding plans yet? Can't wait to hear all about it as I love weddings. I always watch wedding shows on TV.

To any of the lovely ladies that I have missed I hope you are doing well and having a good week.

That's all I have for now, will speak with you all later :flower:

Glad your recovery is going well Adrienne!

Hopefully your BFP is just around the corner! :D

Well, AF got me this morning. :cry: I pretty much knew it was coming, since I start spotting last night before bed. I'm pretty much at my wits end with TTC. I don't know how much left I have in me, to keep trying, and seeing BFN after BFN. It sucks having your one dream in life taken away from you, twice. :cry:

Sorry to hear Amy. Keep up your hopes Mrs as it will come to you and will happen. Big hugs from across the water :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Morning All! It’s a lovely day here, hope everyone’s doing well :flower:

I had a lovely relaxed night last night. Got into my pjs, had dinner then took some nurofen to try and dull down the agony of the witches cramps. I then snuggled up with hubby and a hot water bottle and watched Captain America. I enjoyed it, good film.

I’ve reset my CBFM and am ready to tackle another month of ttc. Like I said before, this is the month I really want to do it so i’ll get my twelve week scan in December, so if it happens I know its fate that hasn’t lead to a BFP before now. Fingers crossed!

Emma Aww no! I’ve done that before, just about finished a long post and then accidently lost the whole thing. I try and copy it half way through now in case I do it again lol. I see your still working all the time, that’s no good Mrs, seriously you need to get some rest. I don’t mean to nag but I worry your overdoing it :hugs: x

Shana Ah I see, so you finish your course and then have to wait a few days to get a true opk reading? Well fingers crossed ovulation is on its way! x

Brittany Lovely to hear a bit more about you hun. I’m no good with OPK’s either so I stopped using them. Prefer my CBFM where it’s easier to know if i’m actually ovulating or not x

Amy I’m so sorry the stupid witch got you too, I know how you feel hun. But we can do it, we're just going to get our BFP next month instead of this one :hugs: Don't lost hope, I know I felt the same when AF showed for me but you will feel a bit better tomorrow, big hugs x

Rachael Aww good luck for tomorrow! Hope you’ll come back and tell us what happened x

Adrienne So glad your recovery is going well, you just keep resting up. That’s fab on the weight loss hun, we’ve both lost 8lbs so far! I’m going to keep at it cause I think it will help. I was bad and had a cream doughnut today as a treat but you need to have a treat every now and then or your set for failure! Will just be good for the next week now x

Morning All! It’s a lovely day here, hope everyone’s doing well :flower:

I had a lovely relaxed night last night. Got into my pjs, had dinner then took some nurofen to try and dull down the agony of the witches cramps. I then snuggled up with hubby and a hot water bottle and watched Captain America. I enjoyed it, good film.

I’ve reset my CBFM and am ready to tackle another month of ttc. Like I said before, this is the month I really want to do it so i’ll get my twelve week scan in December, so if it happens I know its fate that hasn’t lead to a BFP before now. Fingers crossed!

Emma Aww no! I’ve done that before, just about finished a long post and then accidently lost the whole thing. I try and copy it half way through now in case I do it again lol. I see your still working all the time, that’s no good Mrs, seriously you need to get some rest. I don’t mean to nag but I worry your overdoing it :hugs: x

Shana Ah I see, so you finish your course and then have to wait a few days to get a true opk reading? Well fingers crossed ovulation is on its way! x

Brittany Lovely to hear a bit more about you hun. I’m no good with OPK’s either so I stopped using them. Prefer my CBFM where it’s easier to know if i’m actually ovulating or not x

Amy I’m so sorry the stupid witch got you too, I know how you feel hun. But we can do it, we're just going to get our BFP next month instead of this one :hugs: Don't lost hope, I know I felt the same when AF showed for me but you will feel a bit better tomorrow, big hugs x

Rachael Aww good luck for tomorrow! Hope you’ll come back and tell us what happened x

Adrienne So glad your recovery is going well, you just keep resting up. That’s fab on the weight loss hun, we’ve both lost 8lbs so far! I’m going to keep at it cause I think it will help. I was bad and had a cream doughnut today as a treat but you need to have a treat every now and then or your set for failure! Will just be good for the next week now x

I totally believe in fate! I was thinking last night that baby is due in April. OH's birthday is February, mine is March, and Baby's will be April. Now if the next baby is due in May that would be too spooky! :rofl:

And of course I'll come back and tell you about the appointment. Funnily enough it's with the same doctor who refused to send me for any tests until we'd been TTC for 2 years :rofl:

Rachael That's so funny! I bet your Doctor says "told you so" :haha: How did your OH's family take the news? I know you've had some sticky moments in the past with his Mum and Sister but I bet they were thrilled x

They were both totally thrilled! They always thought there was not going be another baby in the family, so when they heard they were ecstatic! :D

Well, AF got me this morning. :cry: I pretty much knew it was coming, since I start spotting last night before bed. I'm pretty much at my wits end with TTC. I don't know how much left I have in me, to keep trying, and seeing BFN after BFN. It sucks having your one dream in life taken away from you, twice. :cry:

I know how you feel, i was just telling my husband last night how I feel like we do everything and it still doesn't work! Keep your hopes up and just putt some thrill into the babymaking! It will happen, for some they just have to be tested with there patients before! Being on this site has helped me keep the hope up!

WENDY, I am just so sorry to hear that AF is there, however, I think it will be a little more awesome to conceive and deliver in the months that you have always wanted. Glad you are feeling better, and if I have to be on another cycle, I will be looking forward to getting my bfp with you. :hugs:

LEA, good to hear from you! Glad you are well, and awesome hearing how much you love your job!

BRITTANY, Good Luck to you. Are you temping eventhough you aren't using OPKs, such a good method to help track OV. As for TTC, we have been trying for 19+ mos with 1 MC... sending :dust: your way in hopes that you don't rech our time/experience.

ARLENE, I know exactly how you feel right now. I am all over the place with work, nerves, etc.

AMY, :hugs: so sorry that wicked witch flew in on you, hoping you will be ready for the next cycle soon, and you and WENDY get bfps together!

CARLY, I think those are pregnancy mood swings... hopefully you are loving on your husband sooo much when you are in the good moods, that he can see and appreciate the fact you're only moody like that because of Preg. It probably includes anxious feelings too as you are busy, and doing so much including readying for Chicago! GL

SHANA, I cannot believe you don't see what we see, you are DEFINITELY an ispiration. We had the last MC around the same time and your strength helped us decide to get back in the chase!! So thanks! Your LO will be sooo blessed to have you as a mommy!

RACHEL, FXD! for the doc appt tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about it.

ADRIENNE, :hugs: :hugs: So good to hear your positivity through your recovery, you will be back in the chase soon, with WENDY and AMY! GL :flower:

AFM…
11DPO today, wow!! In shock I haven’t tested. :haha: I mean, besides the urge yesterday and using an OPK. The uncertainty I feel after seeing that and reading it could be a good sign andreading it has no relevance, stopped my POAS urge! No AF, so I am not trying to worry, because regardless of whether that was pos, I would still have to wait for AF to “get back in the chase,” so I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: Day 2 of feeling a little sick (I felt a little sick (nauseous) this morning lasting 15 mins no vomit, mild cramping through the night, NO sore bbs (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF)…. Certain MC has done something strange to my cycle, I am approaching what would have been the “normal” end to my LP (13days)

Going to have to go with my PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ….???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->