The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

thanks wendy and mrsmm!!

so sorry tweak that the :witch: got you!! just have faith, ia m sure that you will get your baby though IT doesnt seem like it right now. :hugs: I have been trying a long time, it will come to us. I am sure.

:dust: and :hugs: all around

Evening ladies,

MrsMM24- Well done for not testing :hugs: I have my fingers crossed for you x

familyready- Your time will come I am sure :hugs:

Rachael- Good luck for tomorrow :flowers: How weird your bdays will be a month apart. Ours are all 3 months apart lol. I have a bet on that Pip will be born on the 12th as both me and Gavin were lol

Wendypops- Yes I am still working hard. Your not the only one to be concerned by the looks of it! My temp has now been given a weeks noticed as this week has been enough and my director wants me to get someone else in because I need to 'in my condition'. I nearly hit the roof!! Glad you had a lovely night last night :hugs:

Hope all you other lovely ladies are ok. Has anyone got anything nice planned for the weekend?

Well I am off to bed, had a hectic week so far and a bit fed up now thanks to it all :flower:

:hugs: Hope you have a relaxing weekend planned and your next temp is a lot better :hugs:

It would be spooky if Pip is born on the 12th too :D

Thanks, we are getting ready to make that baby :) we have a good feeling about it this month!

Aww Rachael that's nice. That's the fun part getting to tell everyone! Hope it went well today x

Brittany I totally agree with you, it's this site that keeps my motivation going. I think I would have gave up long before now if I didn't have friends on here spurring me to keep going. It's so lovely reading about people's BFPs too and what they've been through to get it. Hopefully we will all join them soon x

Maia I would be delighted to get my BFP in the same month as you hun but it's not going to happen cause your going to get yours this month! I'm keeping the PMA going for you :flower: Well done for not testing! I'm so glad I didn't this month. Could have wasted even more money! x

Shana Any sign of ovulation happening? Hope you're getting plenty of bdancing in! x

Emma Well at least your boss is taking notice that you need help at least! I bet the temp didn't take the news well! Serves her right. What you up to this weekend? x

How's everyone else doing?

As for me the witch has left the building already! That's the quickest AF i've ever had in my life, on night of spotting, one light day, one medium day, a little this morning and now she's gone. Not that i'm complaing! Just wish ovulation day was a bit closer.

Don't think i'll be up to much this weekend, pennies are tight. I've just ordered a new window for my bedroom, the one there the now keeps steaming up. So it's costing £159, and i've got a guy coming next week to put blinds up in our living room which is £100 too so its all money. I'm sure i'll find something to do though.

Right, best get on, talk to all you lovely ladies later :flower: x

Today was a bit of an anti climax, Told her I was pregnant, she said congratulations and put it in my notes and told me to book a midwife appointment with reception :dohh:

Midwife appointment is on 1st September - 1 week and 6 days :D

PINKY, it is getting harder for me not to test. I hope you and Pippin get some rest. :hugs:

WENDY, from your lips...... you did save some money, it can go towards the LO that you are gearing up to have! YAAY!! Bye Bye Witch, maybe this will move your OV day up a little, hmmm....

RACHEL, I know that appt was'nt alot, but it brought you 1w 6d closer to a GREAT appt! :thumbup:

I am 12DPO Hard not to test today, but we want to be sure and closer to my wife’s b-day is great. I am trying to remain relaxed, symptom spot, and pray!!! Current SSing: increased creamy CM, bbs tingling every now and then (symptom I always get with both previous preg and AF is SORE)…. My appetite was large last night and I was ready to eat this morning as well. I have no other real symptoms though so I am just WAITING… :wacko: Busy weekend, SIL surprise b-day, but bro is a sweetie, school shopping, Comedy show with parents and bro/SIL, and b-day trip shopping for the wife....

*My PMA: NO AF = one day closer to ???*

Evening ladies :flower:

Maia, Yey for no af still. Hope she stays away for you. Loving the PMA. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Looks like you have a very busy one x

Rachael, it was pretty much the same for me. Even the midwife appointment was an anti climax!

Wendypops, no it didn't go well with the temp really because I had to explain to her mum today to explain why she was given notice! You wouldn't believe half the stuff thats gone on with her! We have had keep her away from reception since Monday as she had a black eye. She left work on Tuesday in an ambulance! It's a joke! Wow that's expensive for a window, I can get a window unit for about £35! I am glad the horrible :witch: has left you x

Familyready, I'm sure you will make your baby soon enough x x

Home everyone is good and has a lovely weekend x

Well I am chilling out with Gavin tonight watching tv in out pjs. Just had fajitas for tea and going to have jam doughnuts for dessert! Got and engagement party to go to this weekend which I am looking forward to, other than that there is not a lot planned this weekend. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Thanks ladies. I don't know what I'd do with all of you here to help me through all of this. I have my doctor appt next week, and I'm going to strongly ask that I get a full workup done for bloodwork. I want everything checked - thyroid, progesterone, and whatever else could cause an issue. I'm also afraid of cysts, as I did have that sharp shooting pain a few days before AF. And AF has been very very heavy this time around. So, I'm gonna ask about that. My mom had ovarian cancer, very very early in which no chemo was needed, but she still had 2 cysts and had to have a hysterectomy a few months after she had me. So that's always on my mind.

Wendy - we will SO do this together this month!! I'm glad you're feeling better about things. DH wants to see Captain America, but I'm not to keen on it. Maybe I'll go see it though, not sure if it's still in theaters. I won't be doing much either this weekend. Just relaxing. I think I'm gonna make some cupcakes too, as I've been wanting them soo bad!

Brittany - that's what I told my DH, we'd just have fun with it. Hopefully a more relaxed approach, will be better.

Maia - good for you for not testing!! fingers crossed for you!!

Emma - glad to hear you're finally relaxing! have a good night!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Adrienne i'm really glad your recovery is going well, and the next few weeks will fly by and you'll be back to ttc in no time :D No wedding plans as such, we have discussed many things though. It will be summer 2015, we want a baby (or two..) and a new house in there first preferably. We are going to start viewing venues next year and get somewhere booked. It will be a castle or stately home! Cannot wait :)

Amy really sorry to hear AF got you :( I've got my fx'd for next month for you :hugs:

Rachael glad his family were excited about their grandchild! :happydance: for the midwives appointment, exciting!

mrsmm well done for not testing yet! im with you on the tingly bbs! However mines are rather tender too. I hope your busy weekend keeps your mind off things :)

Wendy glad the :witch: didnt stay about long! I know what you mean about money..i've had so many birthday partys, weekends away then a christening down at leeds and we've spent so much more than usual this month.

Emma I cant believe the hassle you've had with this girl! Hope your jam donuts and tv night gets your spirits up! You'll need it after that headwreck :dohh:

Hope everyones having a fun friday! I had a dvd night with my boy but he fell asleep about 8 and left me all alone :rofl: OH is away sea fishing! I have a day off tomorrow then a 50th tomorrow night and back to work sunday. I'm 9dpo and really running out of patience :lol:

Hope everyones well! :)

I drank way too much water, so I have to wait 2 hours before I can test. I hope the lines are super dark today. b.c I need to ovulate!!!

Good luck Arlene - fingers crossed for you!!!!!!

Shana - That was one thing I was sick of with OPKs. I always drink lots of water during the day, so I had to stop drinking as much after 1 p.m. That was killer to me!!

FINALLY out of work and FINALLY the weekend! It seemed like the day dragged on after lunch. And I didn't get much done either! :haha:

I know I was so thirsty I was out in the park with my mom and so so thirsty I kinda blew my 4 hour water fast. : (

so now I am waiting.

Hopefully that works, my doc called today and asked if I would want to do a trigger shot this cycle! So i will be getting an U/S on Tues, Wed, and possibly Thurs and than hopefully the trigger shot on wed or thur

Shana hope you get your positive soon :)

family ready seems like you've got a great doctor, you'll have your bfp in no time!

I've hit that part of the cycle were i've lost all hope :( don't feel much different to last cycle. Luckily i'm off work and get to spend most of the day with my boy :) Hope everyone has a nice saturday! xx

Arlene, you don't necessarily feel different from your period of your pregnant. The only thing me and rachael had at first was tiredness and I only noticed that after af was due. Keep up your hopes Arlene. Huge :hugs: hope you have a lovely day with Kyle. Are you guys doing anything nice? Yes I have had a nightmare with this girl and spent yesterday ratifying her mess ups. My assistant is in this weekend and he is going to check through other things that are just a mess... Not what I need at my busiest time of the year!

Familyready, its great to see your doctor helping yoi out. I have my fingers crossed for you this week, let me know how it goes :hugs:

Amy, :happydance: for being out of work. I was so glad to be out today too. Hope you have a great weekend planned :hugs: Good for you asking for the docs to do better checks. Doctors are so laid back when it comes to ttc and don't quite realise the importance to the individual. Hopefully he will help you out this time round. The doughnuts were great! Had two of them :haha:

Has anyone got any ideas for and engagement present. Off to a BBQ later for a party and don't know what to get them!

He wants to go see the smurfs again! :lol: think we'll head to the park then over to some relatives. How about a bottle of champagne?

Brittany - so glad you're getting the ultrasounds and trigger shot. Your doctor is great for being so pro-active with you.

Arlene - keep up the PMA! I know it's sooo hard, as I lose it right about the same time you're at. Hope you have a fun day!

Emma - I'm not sure what my doctor is gonna say about the tests. I'm sure they'll say no, it was just bad luck. But I'm gonna do some research this weekend of the tests to do and be armed with all kinds of info, just in case she says no. Have fun at the party! I'd say maybe a bottle of champagne (like Arlene said)

Well, I've been super productive this weekend already, and it's only noon! 1 load of laundry, apartment is cleaned up a bit, a bunch of episodes of Army Wives watched, and now cupcakes are in the oven. Yummm! Date night tonight with DH to go to Olive Garden for their never-ending pasta bowl special that they have every once in awhile. Double yum!!!

Oh, and I also posted some wedding pics in my journal, if anyone is interested!

well iam pretty sure I got my positive last night. but just to make sure I am testing again today to see if line gets lighter if it does. I knwo last night was my ovulation day.

Evening all! Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend. I'm having a nice quiet one. Got some ironing and housework done, then my Dad came round for a wee visit, then spent the night cuddled up with hubby watching Xfactor and Big Brother. He's off to work now so i'm just chilling out watching Bridget Jones on the tv. Love that film! I've lost count of how many times i've watched it now.

Anyway, how's everyone doing? I'm ages away from ovulation so nothing to report on ttc front!

Rachael Aww sorry your doctors appointment wasn't very exciting but it's the 1st step in your pregnancy journey :) Hope you're keeping well x

Maia I see your temps are still nice and high! When do you plan on testing? Sounds like you've got a busy weekend plan, enjoy :flower: x

Emma I know, I don't know why it's so expensive when it's only the glass! Maybe it's cause my window is split in two so it's a harder job? Who knows. I'm better getting it done now though before the winter sets in. So glad to hear you're getting some down time! You deserve it. Have fun at the party! Present wise you don't have a lot of time so I would go with the champagne idea, and maybe throw in a box of chocs too if you like x

Amy Good luck with the doctors hun, I hope your doctor will be willing to help you out. I didn't fancy Captain America either, I thought it would be a guys film but honestly it was good and actually a bit sad. You should watch it if you can. Hope you enjoyed your cupcakes and meal out! x

Arlene Hope you enjoy the 50th! I know it's hard keeping your hopes up but you are going to get your BFP one day so why not this month? Fingers crossed! How's the nappie cakes going? Hopefully it will bring in a few more pennies for you x

Shana Yey for ovulation! Go catch that eggy! x

Brittany Wow what a fab doctor you have! Most doctors don't bother. I'm not sure what a trigger shot is but it's good to hear your getting some help. Hope it works! x

Hope everyone else is well, speak soon :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->