The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Maia sorry about the BFN, and also sending you and your DW lots of hugs. I'm sorry she's taking this BFN so hard. This ttc thing isn't easy, but the prize at the end of the road is so worth it. Hang in there.

Naomi Yey for another good test :happydance: Look forward to seeing you on the pregnancy thread :flower: x

Amy Sorry to hear AF got you. I do understand how you feel and was not offended you wanted time away from the thread. The only thing that upset me a little was we were so close on here and always supported one another, so i was sad it took you four days to say congratulations to me and that you only said it when I went on your own journal. In the same message you said you weren't coming on here because of people talking about their bfp's/pregnancies yet I see in your recent comments you are constantly talking to other ladies who are pregnant supporting them and being really happy for them. So I felt it was a little bit personal against me and the other ladies who are pregnant on here which is why the pregnancy thread was made. So no one would feel upset about reading our pregnancy stories. I don't really understand how you can say our bfps bother you when clearly the bfps and pregnancy stories of your other friends on here don't stop you talking to them frequently. But I shall leave it at that and I hope you get your BFP real soon x

Maia Sorry to hear you got another BFN hun :( I was really hoping for you. I think your cycles have certainly changed a bit. If not this month I will be routing for you all the way next month :flower: x

Adrienne How's your knee today? A bit better I hope. When will you be testing this month? x

Maia - Thank you hun. I'm sorry for the BFN. I hope you get your BFP real soon.

Wendy - I didn't expect to have that sorta response from you. Sorry that it took me 4 days to respond to you, but I was seriously depressed that it wasn't me. The jealously and bitterness sucks, but it's what I feel. Sorry that I lost 2 babies and that I'm not at that stage yet. Seeing EVERY BFP hurts me - no matter if it's you, or any of my other friends on this site. Even when I get my BFP, I still won't be happy; that innocence of being pregnant is just gone.

A majority of the other girls you're talking about me commenting on, are girls I met in the TTCAL forum. They know what it's like to go through what I'm dealing with right now, and I look to them for inspiration since they've been through 1or more losses. I comment on everyone's journals - if you had one, I'd probably comment there too. I didn't think that me leaving for a couple weeks or not saying 'Congrats' would cause so much of an issue.....And I guess for that, I'm sorry....

Amy I have already said you leaving this thread for a few weeks was not an issue to me, I told you in private messages that I understood. Of course I'm going to be slightly upset that you didn't even want to congratulate me. I find it hurtful when we were so close. I don't for one second think that the other girls wouldn't have felt the same as you. There are many girls on here who have had losses but they are always straight there congratulating others. I was so happy to get my BFP and to be honest you made me feel like total crap for announcing it cause you then said the bfps made you feel bad. I have always 100% supported you from the day we first spoke and I do find it very hurtful that you weren't happy for me as the others were.

I did not find it easy getting pregnant as you know, so I thought you would be happy for me. I know again you will say it is because you have had losses but Emma, Maia and Naomi have all had loses too and they don't make the pregnant ladies feel crap for being happy. I don't want to fall out with you at all, I am simply saying how I feel on the matter x

I'm sorry I made you feel like crap. I really am.

I guess that's just what I feel. I know there are other ladies that have had losses as well, but I guess everyone has different feelings and some can be more happy and supportive. To me, it was just hard.

I also really don't want to lose your friendship over this. Eventually I'll get better, but I'll never fully get over it. It takes time, and for me, probably longer then normal.

OK ladies I'm not going to get myself involved except to say that this thread has been my lifeline and I can see both sides, we all have down and up days but at the end of the day even though I know I don't know you, I feel I do and I know we all feel the same about each other so I hope everyones support will continue to each otherxxx

will post properly later but right now I'm starving so need to eat!!!

Maia so sorry about the bfn hun, they really suck I know, I'm sure you oh and you will get that bfp soon.

Wendy, I will probably come and stalk your new thread if thats ok, but maybe once the 12 week scan has shown all is ok, after last time I'm incredibly paranoid lol! But will pop over if you ladies wont mind??

Amy, nothing I can say will help hun, but you know I'm here if you need someone, massive :hugs: have a plan for this coming month for something to work towards.

Adrienne thanks for all the support hun, how is your knee doing now?

Hi Ladies
Thanks for all the concern about my knee. It is feeling a little better. Just trying to stay off of it as much as possible until I see the doctor. Which creates another problem...I am bored to tears. There are so many things I could be doing around my house, but can't because of my knee.

So still in my tww and no symptom spotting because there are no symptoms to spot. I guess that makes things a little easier. LOL AF is due sometime late next week. Still not sure how long my cycle is going to be. Before my surgery it was 27 days my last cycle it was 24 days. So I guess this cycle could be anywhere from 24 to 28 days long. But there will be no early testing for me. You know my rules ladies, no testing until af is really late. And by really late I mean if af doesn't show up by cd29. My reasoning for this is because back in December of last year I was 2 days late and started to get excited thinking I was pregnant but then af showed her ugly face. So after that I said no testing until I was really late. It's for my own sanity LOL.

Adrienne - Glad you're knee is feeling better hun. I wish I had your strength with the no early testing thing! I always test early, probably around 9-10 DPO! :haha: I sure hope your no symptoms is a great thing and you get your amazing BFP! :hugs:

I agree with NAOMI, I see both sides as valid, and the support and joy I get from BNB is extraordinary. We are ladies, and ladies TTC and or PG, the hormones are ridiculous right now for us all!!! :haha: I know we all love each other and don't mean to be negative or unsupporting if we are sometimes. Being that we are all different, we all handle things differently. I hope WENDY and AMY, you get time to chat and feel better with each other! :hugs:

ADRIENNE, I know how hard it is to not exercise, I am a fanatic so after the MC it was hard for me... I hope the appt is soon so you can get some answers or relief to move around on it. FXD... TWW sounds excrutiating.... :dust:

AFM… 15DPO, Temps took a huge dive.... Still not sleeping as good, probably just sad. I actually read alot of encouraging words from quite a few of the ladies I communicate with on BNB yesterday and it made me feel soooo much better heading into Oct. Not so discouraged as I wait on AF.

Maia sorry your temps are heading down, but glad you got encouragement for the ladies on BNB. Keeping that PMA up for next cycle. I also liked what you said in the beginning of your post and couldn't agree with you more.

AFM knee feeling a little bit better today and was able to venture out to the market to pick up a couple of things that I needed. But that was enough activity for today, my knee made if very clear to me that it was going to put up with much more walking. So back to resting it. My appointment is on Tuesday and can't come soon enough. I also go back to work on Tuesday as well (Unless the doctor thinks it will cause more damage to my knee.) so just trying to get it well enough to survive the trip. The trip isn't that bad and I'll be home by Thursday morning and don't have to be back to work for another week. (this October is an easy month for me)

Well I hope you ladies have a lovely weekend I'll be checking in often as I will probably be spending the weekend the way I've spent this past week. In the bed with my knee on a pillow. lol Take Care!!!

Amy You are not going to lose my friendship hun, I just had to explain myself cause I think you thought I didn't understand where you were coming from. I did understand, I was just hurt you couldn't be happy for me. I know if I got yet another negative but you got your positive I would have been on cloud 9 for you so I guess I just felt a little upset that you weren't there chearing me on as I would have for you. I do understand however that you are going through a really rough time at the moment and all I can say to you is please please don't push away the people who want to be there for you through it. Myself and the other pregnant ladies on here want to support you all the way until you can join us with your BFP so please come back to this thread and we can go back to how it used to be. I know the other ttc girls miss you too :flower: x

Naomi Loving your new pic hun! Those are good lines. Look forward to reading up on your pregnancy journey on the pregnancy thread but if your not quite ready for there yet I will do my best to pop into your journal every now and then. I wish I had more time to go through everyone's journals but there is so many and it takes me forever to reply to the ttc and pregnancy one as it is :haha: x

Adrienne Glad to hear your knee is feeling a bit better, but don't start overdoing things! House chores can wait, get yourself into a good book, there's nothing better :flower: No symptoms doesn't mean anything, I had hardly any at all so fingers crossed x

Maia Sorry your temps have taken a nose dive, it does look like the wicked witch is on her way :( I hope she arrives sooner rather than later so we can get you on to a new cycle and get this BFP you so rightly deserve :flower: x

Well ladies I have got one rotten cold so i'm bed ridden at the moment. Not much fun. I even feel like my bum has gone to sleep :haha: Apart from that there is not much happening with me, I am just plodding along praying everything is going as it should. Really hope to see more BFP's soon, this thread has turned lucky so hopefully you girls will be following on with yours soon :hugs: x

Wendy - I'm just gonna put everything that was said behind me now, and not go back on the past. I really was happy for you, I'm sorry I couldn't show it. I hope you kick that cold that you got and can get better. Just take care of yourself for LO.

Maia - I'm sorry for the temp dive :( Hopefully, if AF is gonna show up, she shows up quickly and leaves quickly. Big :hugs:

Adrienne - Glad your knee is feeling a bit better :flower:

I'm not doing anything at the moment. Done my soy, and that's about it. Not feeling much regarding this cycle though. Soy didn't do anything 2 cycles ago, I doubt it will this. But I tried anyways. We'll get plenty of BDing in regardless, as I'm hoping our talk pushed some sense into DH.

I'm going to go through all my baby things I bought for the last 2 babies. And put them all in a box. I had them in bags and bags, I've bought that much. A bunch of books, and onesies, and all kinds of stuff. So, I think I'll put them all in one place I can open if I need some reminder of hope. We also discovered if we get pregnant in the next 6 months, we can use the 1st Christmas onesies we bought for the 1st baby. Makes me happy, but sad we've still been TTC for that long. :(

Hope everyone has a great weekend. :flower:

Maia, sorry to hear about your bfn but loving the new positivity. I think a positive laid back attitude is definitely the way to go.

Adrienne, I hope your knee eases up soon. It's not good when a body part won't work for you :haha: hopefully you can get through this short trip. I am hoping I don't get put on crutches on Monday and its just accupunture! Do you ever feel that your getting told off by your physiotherapist? I certainly did today lol

Amy, I have a feeling that soy will work for you this time round. I have seen some of your baby things on your journal and they're adorable. Keep a PMA x x

Sorry if Ive missed anyone, I am doing this on my phone and therefore cannot go back anymore so trying to remember things :haha: I have everything crossed for you all :hugs:

Thanks Emma, and yes I do feel like I'm being told off sometimes. lol I hope they don't put you on crutches I hate those things. I hope you're feeling better. Take it easy this weekend.

Thanks Emma. :flower: Buying things for a future baby is one of the only things to make me feel better. Just gives me hope I guess that a baby will hopefully wear them or use them at some point. I joked that the baby is going to have more clothes and things before it's actually conceived.

hey ladies!:]
sorry i haven't been on in a few days, myself and dp have been very busy.
Anyways, i am currently 6dpo and waiting to test until the 9th:]
i've been having some symptoms and i even FEEL pregnant for the first time ever since we have been ttc, i really do feel like this is my month, but i cant help to get more nervous while testing is right around the corner for me.
Of course, dont get me wrong i am very excited since i am expierencing symptoms ive never had before and the feeling of being pregnant but im just trying not to get my hopes up too high, there is still the slight change of getting a bfn.
Well, i hope everyone is doing good and im so excited to see who gets those bfs this month:3
baby dust to everyone.

Hey Abii, I'm somewhere in my tww too. Af should be due sometime at the end of next week. I'm glad to hear you're having some good symptoms, I hope it ends in a BFP for you. I'm not holding out much hope for me this cycle. I'm having cramping already so I'm already on to next cycle in my head. Hope you're having a good weekend.

Awh thank you very much:D
well i still have hope for you C:
i have hope for everyone in their ttc journey's, i know it can be a very difficult time for some but i wish all of us to have our bfps soon:3
and cramping can be because of early pregnancy:D
dont give up hope too fast hun, this might be your month too:3

Thanks Abii, I'm always telling people not to count themselves out until af shows up. I guess it's time for me to take my own advice. Thanks again Abii for reminding me to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->