The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Oh wow Arlene! I am so happy for you. Have you told th oh yet? I woke up feeling pretty crappy with a cold but you have just brightened my day x x

Always happens when you least expect it Arlene! I also took my first BFP test thinking it was a waste of time then left it for a couple of hours before checking it so thought it was an evap :rofl:

Anyhoo! Congratulations :yipee: :wohoo:

Thanks ladies! I have to work today so I won't see OH till I finish at 5, maybe a bit later if he'd held up at his course at leuchars. I'm soo excited to be able to tell him :D I'm going to try a digi soon x

Shona Wow! I've never heard of anyone getting 10 high days on a CBFM! :wacko: I thought I was bad getting six!! I see you've got a positive OPK now though :happydance: Get the bdancing in hun & good luck! x

Shana You've nothing to apologise for hun, everyone needs time away from time to time. Hope things are going okay for you :flower: x

Maia Wow look at that temp rise on your chart!! I am so hoping this is it for you hun. When are you going to test? x

Arlene Congrats again hun, fab news! :happydance: x

Naomi & Adrienne How are you ladies doing? Look forward to reading a post from you soon :flower: x

ooo I've gpt 2ww madness setting in. Even though I know it is far far too early and I'll end up feeling disappointed and depressed and that stark white bfn I'll find I just wanna test!!!!!!
Have decided that next month if af shows I'm going to buy a thermometer and do my temps next month, its actually more frustrating when using opks to see the smiley face but not actually know whether I ov'd on that day, the sat or the sun... so I could be 7,8 or 9 dpo!! Any advice??
Hope all you lovely ladies are well, I have tried to make sure my frame of mind is that it WILL happen it's just who knows when and I'm having more and more faith the more bfp's I see on here!

Just popped in to catch up. And what WONDERFUL news arlene. I was sooo happy to read your post!!! Congrats and I wish you a happy, healthy, and amazing pregnancy!!! Please join us on the other thread!! I cant wait to read about your journey!!!!

Hello BabyandBump Trying to conveivers :),

Been TTC for 9 month's after DEPO still no luck! hopefully wont take too long!

BABY DUST too all 2012 TTC's :)
:hugs:

Ps! any success storries after depo are more than welcome :)

Welcome to the thread LaLaJaii!!! You'll find a lot of great women here and as you see our thread has been quite lucky lately on the BFP front.

Arlene I'm so happy for your. Congrats, you must be so excited to tell OH.

Naomi good luck. The tww sucks but I have my fingers crossed for you this cycle.

Maia I don't know much about charting but it seems like everyone who does know about it thinks it looks good. Good luck girl!!!

Shona it's always good hearing from you. I know how hard it can be keeping up with all the posts. Hope you're doing well and hope to hear about your BFP very soon.

9babies Glad to hear from you as well. I hope you are doing ok, and I hope your BFP is around the corner as well.

To all our Preggo ladies I'll be checking up on you on the other thread.

AFM back from vacation. Had a great time. Got some Bding in of course, but was trying to take the relaxed approach since I was on vacation. But when I got home I did an OPK and got a positive. Unfortunately to tired to bd last night, but did get some in Sunday afternoon. Dh has to go away on a business trip tomorrow and I go back to work on Tuesday so hopefully we covered our bases and we just have to sit back and wait and see. Like I said earlier this thread has been lucky in the BFP department so hopelly it will be lucky for me as well. That's it for me hope you ladies enjoy the rest of your weekend and speak to all of you later.

i was hoping that when i joined this site i would get alot of help and insight because yes, i am young, almost 19, and yes i am TTC but that is because my fiance has a wonderful paying job with good benefits.
im in college taking an ultrasound tech course so i will have a good paying job with good benefits soon as well.
anyway so as i was saying, i thought i would get some help and insight and so far theres been only about 3 people to talk to me on here:/
it makes me alittle updset due to the fact im always posting on here and it seems like because im young and TTC that people dont want to talk to me or get advise from me or anything..
could i be a member of this club?
would you guys all accept me because im 19 and TTC?
am i looked down upon because i want a baby at a young age?
i need some advise:/

Hello Abii, of course you can join here! As far as I am concerned age is no problem, we have many different ladies here ranging in age! I don't think the decision to have a baby should be frowned upon due to age as different people develop at different stages! Welcome to the thread and you will find many helpful wonderful ladies here to offer any advice you need :hugs:

Welcome LaLaJai :flower:

Adrienne, fingers crossed for you! The relaxed approach seemed to of helped the last lot of :bfp: so here is hoping for you. It's nice to have you back ttc! Can't wait to see who is next for their :bfp:

Naomi, hang in there hun. Don't test yet, as you said you know what the outcome will be. It's not that long to wait and I am sure you can do it :hugs:

Maia, Shana and everyone else hope you are all hanging in there :hugs:

awh, well thank you:]
that made me feel alittle better.

Welcome to the thread Abii!!!! Glad to have you here. The ladies on here are great. I'm a flight attnendant so I don't always get to post everyday so please don't take it the wrong way. Sorry you had a bad experience on some of the other threads, but you are more than welcome to be here.

Naomi don't test! You can hold out :hugs: I definately agree with you about the frustration with OPK's, I just would never be able to get up the same time everyday to temp!

Adrienne thank you very much! OH was over the moon and cried (happy tears!!) he was in shock too, I think he thought he was broke :dohh: You've done what you could this cycle misses, fx'd its your turn :)

Welcome LaLaJai and Abii :wave:

Abii, sorry to hear you've not had a good reaction from other ttcers. You'll get whatever support you need from ladies here for sure :hugs:

LaLaJai sorry i'm unaware of anyone else who has used depo but fx'd your ttc journey isn't much longer :hugs:

OMG!! YAYA!! :happydance: CONGRATS ARLENE!!! This is awesome. Reading this thread this morning has brightened my day some!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos Hun!!

WENDY, I know, I was thinking the temp hike was good, but nervousness set in about testing in 2 days (28th).... FXD!!!

NAOMI, I agree, DO NOT TEST!!! Temping I hated in the beginning but without it, I think I would be lost as to true OV. You will get that bfp soon, if you don't I will help you through temping as much as I can! FXD! :dust:

LALA :wave: hoping you get that bfp soon! :dust:

BUSTER :haha: I know right, their optimism is increasing my own, and I am an avid temp-er! My FXD! Hoping you eggy is being chased!!!

ABII, I am sorry for how you felt treated on the other threads, that's unfortunate, however, in here, you WILL definitely have a voice and support! GL :dust:

AFM… 11DPO, Temps are still high, however, they seem to be on the decline. I don’t really feel like I did when I have been PG and had bfps in the past. I am trying to stay positive however, so I still have my FXD (tightly.) My stomach felt a little queezy this morning for about 2 mins. I am still SUPER tired. SS is decreasing = Fatigue is all I can list today, FXD! :dust: :dust:
How was everyone’s weekend? Good I hope!

Afternoon all and welcome to the lovely newbies to our thread!! Hope you are all ok!
Maia keep that pma going, really hope this is your month hun!
Well i have had to take today off work, very unlike me but had really horrible pain cramps in the night and on and off today, at 8dpo pma is thinking it could be implantation cramps but the cynic in me just doesnt want me to get my hopes up. They have gone now and its taking all my willpower to not test, i know its too early so im just trying to think of other things!!

thank you everyone:]
hearing that makes me smile.
BTW EVERYONE,
im hoping for a bfp by Oct.9th!:D
baby dust for everyone<3

Well sounds like you have the ball rolling ABII, GL and :dust: Here is another thread that I am sure you will be welcome at (Cause its my own! :haha:) https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/730329-come-10-1-10-31-testers.html#post12717859 OCTOBER Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->