The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Lea How lovely to hear from you hun :happydance: You are so missed on here :hugs: Glad to hear everything's going well for you even if it is hectic & a very happy birthday to your super cute son, i'm sure he will be spoiled rotten x

Lea - awesome to hear from you! happy birthday to your son!

Wendy - thanks hun. still getting the hang of the temping thing, but it's not so bad I guess. We'll see how it goes this cycle.

Hope all the other TTC ladies are well!

AFM - No + OPK yet. Hoping to get it in the next couple days. The one yesterday was a tad darker then the rest. So, hopefully soon.

:wave: LEA sooo nice to meet you! Happy Birthday to your LO!

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Started OPKs this weekend. I found a few minutes in the weekend to get my hair done, I have been however, cleaning the house soooo much... lol, I never sit and rest! I hope you all have had a GREAT weekend!

My temp was up again this morning. I'm dreading a drop now, hoping I just keep going up and up. Think I'm going to explode.

Also kind of accidentally did a test this morning and became convinced there was a faint line though I'm fairly certain there wasn't because I was testing far too early. So hoping this is the month!

Hi Ladies
Lea Great to hear from you. Sounds like your hands are full. Happy Birthday to your son. I'm sure it was a great day. Don't be a stranger keep us posted on how you're doing.

Maia Glad you were able to get your hair done. Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Hope you had some time for a rest. Good luck with your plan for this cycle. Hope it ends in a BFP.

Amy sounds like that + opk is right around the corner. Good luck in catching that eggy. Hope you had a good time with the family this weekend.

Kitty hope you were able to get the signature thing all set up and that you had a good weekend.

Abii hope my buddy is doing well. I think you were suppose to be testing soon. Hope the test comes up with a big +. Good luck.

And to all the other ttc ladies hope all is well and that you had a great weekend.

AFM the witch showed her ugly face Saturday afternoon. (what a way to start the weekend) At least it isn't as bad as it was last month. Went to a farmers market with dh and a vineyard on Sunday. Unfortunately I wasn't able to eat anything at the market or drink anything at the vineyard because of the diet, but dh really enjoyed it. And it was a beautiful day so it was nice to be out and about. Now I'm stuck in the bed again. That's right the knee is really in bad shape today. I went to turn over in bed early this morning and my body went one way but the knee went the other. Not good. So now I'm hoping that staying off of it for today will allow me to at least be able to walk around tomorrow. Anyway that's all I have for now. Talk to you ladies later.

Good luck Naneth, I hope those temps keep going up and up.

Thanks, my thermometer says 'Lo' when I turn it on, if I keep going this way I'm going to end up with it saying 'Too Hi!' when I try reading my temp. ;)

Lea! Happy Birthday to Jayden! :D Hope you're well, so good to hear from you! Little nudger is doing well I think, scan is on Friday! :D

Adrienne, sorry the evil :witch: got you :hugs:

Hey Lea. Aw I miss you hunni! Glad to see you are still going strong with work! It's nice to see your plans are working out for you. Say a huge happy birthday to Jay! Hope things continue to improve for you :hugs:

Amy, sounds like you will be getting a + OPK soon. I have everything crossed for you this month x

Adrienne, sorry to hear the nasty witch got you and your knee is playing up. I think its a good idea to try and rest up and hopefully it will be ok tomorrow! I am glad you had a good time regardless of your diet getting in the way x

Naneth, I have my fingers crosses for you hun :hugs:

Maia, your just like me lol. Resting is not in my vocabulary :haha: nice to see you managed to get a bit of you time though x

Amy Ooh I see your temp shot up this morning, I take it you still don't have a positive opk though? It usually goes up after ovulation, I will keep stalking to see what happens! x

Maia There's nothing better than getting your hair done, my hair seems to be growing so fast just now, it's a nightmare! I only had it cut about 2 weeks ago and it doesn't look like it now! Fingers crossed ovulation is just round the corner x

Naneth Ooh how exciting! I really hope it was a faint positive! Fingers crossed for when you next test, i'm routing for you :flower: x

Adrienne Sorry to hear the witch made her appearance hun :hugs: Glad she didn't stop you having a good weekend though. Your doing so fab with your diet, I love that i've gone back to eating what I want now, bad me :haha: Saying that I will be 8 weeks tomorrow and haven't even put on 1lb yet so i'm pleased x

Amy Ooh I see your temp shot up this morning, I take it you still don't have a positive opk though? It usually goes up after ovulation, I will keep stalking to see what happens! x

Nope, no + OPK yet. Have loads of EWCM and off and on ovulation pain. So no clue what's going on. I'm thinking of discarding this morning's temp. I had some issues with the thermometer, so I don't think it's as accurate as it should be. But, we'll see what happens tomorrow I guess.

Not much else going on for me ladies. Just feeling blah about it all I guess. :shrug:

Hi ladies.
I haven't posted in a long time, but I wanted you all to know that I read all your posts and follow your journeys. My thoughts and prayers are always with you, as I know your thoughts and prayers helped me get through some rough times. I wish the best for every lady in here. Please private message me if you ever feel like talking or venting.

<3 Carly

ADRIENNE, so sorry AF flew in on that damned broom. But glad it isn't as bad and you and DH could enjoy a lovely time together...

NANETH, your temps are looking good today, I hope they stay up!! FXD! :dust:

PINKY, Yes, I totally needed a me day. I haven't had one in a long while. How are you feeling these days, you are just over the halfway point!

WENDY, Yes Hun, when I was PG, my hair grew outrageously, wasn't a way to keep up with it... :haha: I hope you are well, you and LO....

AMY, I agree, wait till tomorrow's temps before disgarding, hopefully things still continue to go well...

:wave: Hey Chi-Town! So good to hear from you CARLY. How are you, DH and LO?

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Not feeling so well today though, I think that I have a little bug. Of course I dare not take anything harmful so I am waiting it out... Infact, the Robitussin probably did me some good as I started taking that for OV and of course the baby aspirin. I am continuing on my vitamins so, this shouldn't last too long.

Carly, it's good to hear from you! I see you're having a boy! Congrats! I'll definitely be talkin' with you once MIOBI comes back on!

Maia - hope you feel better :hugs:

Maia hope your feeling better. It's that time of year with the seasons changing that everyone seems to get a bug. Hope it leaves soon.

3 days late for af:]
testing again on the 15th[hopefully my bfp]
h&h nine months to all those bfps out there.
and happy birthday to anyone whos birthday it is today:]
babydust

Good luck with your test Abii. Hope this is your BFP.

thanks hun:]
i hope so too

Amy Ooh you got your plus opk yesterday :happydance: I think with that little dip in your temp means you'll be ovulating today. Get bdancing! x

Maia Wow what a temp rise this morning, you feeling ok?? :haha: There seems to be a lot of people ill right now, it sucks. Hope you're feeling a little better :hugs: x

Abii Ooh 3 days late, good luck hun! I hope you're just a late shower :flower: x

Adrienne Hope the witch is on her way out so you can get back to ttc :flower: x

Wendy - yup, + OPK yesterday! I was pretty happy, & as long as I actually ovulate, the soy did help. Pushed my OV date up anywhere from 2-4 days, as I've been OV CD21-24. So, pretty happy about that. I'll be testing on my birthday, the 22nd, as I'll be about 10 DPO, if everything goes as planned.

Abii - good luck with the test!

Adrienne & Maia - hope you both are well this morning :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"