The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Thanks Huns!!!

I am trying to shake this ASAP so that I can get back to monitoring OV accurately.... :haha:

ABII, FXD! :dust: for the 15th you know that I am patiently awaiting the arrival of you very sticky dark pink bfp lines!!!!

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Feeling a little bit better today. Had a fever and took tylenol to lower it. I am sure my temps will be garbage but I have other OV monitors, not as accurate as temps but SMEP is the way this month sooo...

Hi Ladies hope you all are doing well.
Amy I hope you get a great birthday present this year. Good luck!!

Maia I hope your feeling ok

Abii hope that witch is staying away.

AFM the witch is on her way out and should be gone by tomorrow. My knee is a little better but is still not right. Finally got an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow at 8:20am. The office is about an hour away so I'm gonna have to be up early. I'm also suppose to go to work tomorrow. But that is all going to depend on what the doctor says. So for now that's up in the air. If I do end up going to work it's only a 2 day trip and my layover is at home so it won't be like being away at all. I just don't know if my knee is going to be up to being on my feet for long periods of time and walking through the airport. (because of the pain in my knee I can't walk very fast either.) So we'll see. That's all that's going on with me. Take care ladies and will speak with you all soon!!

hey ladies and thank you.
but sadly af arrived this morning.
but i already have plans of what im going to do next cycle and hopefully it works this time:3

Sorry the witch showed her ugly face, I know how that feels. But I love your PMA for next cycle. Good luck to you and lets hope we get it done this time.

Adrienne - glad the witch is almost out, and that your knee is feeling a bit better. Good luck at your appt!

Abii - Boo :( I'm sorry AF showed! It's good you have a plan in place and hopefully can catch that egg :dust:

AFM - my OPK was still + yesterday. Like super super positive. And I had some major ovulation pains. Sharp, pinchy, squeezing feeling. They're mostly gone now, so I hope when I do that OPK this afternoon its negative. My temp spiked this morning, but I also took it 45 min later, and I had woken up at 4:15 due to a security alarm call from one of my stores. Yeah, so NOT cool to be woken up at 4:15 a.m. because of that. So, my temp is probably skewed, but it rose pretty high. So maybe I did ovulate. :shrug:

Amy Yep looks live you ovulated to me! Don't worry about your temp, it's ok if you wake during the night, they just like you to take your temp after having 3 to 4 hours sleep beforehand. It's also ok to take your temp half an hour before or after so I don't think 45 mins would make much difference to what it should be. Hopefully by Sunday your chart will show crosshairs to show you definitely did ovulate :happydance: Hope you managed to bdance at the right time cause that would be a perfect birthday present for you :flower: x

Maia Really hoping the SMEP works for you like it did for Naomi. I pretty much did it too and it worked for me. Hope your feeling a good bit better today :hugs: x

Adrienne Glad to hear the witch is on her way out and your knee is a little better. Hopefully the doctor will be able to do something a bit more permanent about it tomorrow. I definitely don't think you standing on it all day will help though when it's been so tender but I know you have to earn a living x

Abii So sorry the witch has made an appearance :( I love your PMA though hun, bring on your next cycle, you can do it :flower: x

ADRIENNE, so glad to hear that you were able to get into the doc. Hope the news is as good as your AF leaving!

ABII, you are on the testing thread so I've responded, but I am still very sorry AF showed her face. We will see you and that PMA on the Nov thread Hun!!! :hugs:

AMY, I agree with WENDY, just one skewed temp, doesn't matter anyway, you OVd!!! TWW, here you come!!!! Come to the thread and enjoy the PMA of the Oct ladies... its a super lucky thread too.... https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...1st-testers-32-bfps-293-testing-counting.html OCTOBER Thread

WENDY, it is so hard to SMEP in our case, but we are ready, I am nervous as shipping and vials are all soooo delicate. We begin tomorrow!

AFM...Nothing new to report but you can...stalk my chart!! Heading to a doc appt, so I can get this bug gone and be ready for OV this weekend! Had a fever again this morning, not as high and took tylenol to lower it. I am nervous, we SMEP tomorrow!! GL FXD! :dust:

Hi Ladies

Maia so sorry your still not feeling well. I hope the doctor can give you something to get rid of it fast so that you can get on to smep. Sending you lots of baby dust.

Amy I know nothing of charting but it sounds like you did O. Now just get through the dreaded tww that I hope ends in a BFP for you.

Abii hope the witch isn't being too hard on you.

Wendy thanks for checking in on all of us ttc girls.

To all the other ttc ladies hope all is well with you too.

AFM Had an early start to the day to go to my doctors appointment. So now I need to have a MRI to determine if I have a torn meniscus or if it's just severe arthritis. If it's a torn meniscus I'm gonna have to have surgery to repair it if it's the arthritis then they can give me a shot in the knee and some more therapy and that should help. So had to call off work again and my appointment for the MRI is Tuesday at 8am. (Tuesday is the earliest they could get me in) So just have my knee in a brace now and taking it easy.

On the ttc front, af is officially out of here. Now it's time to get a plan in action. I hear a lot of you talking about the smep and sounds like it's been lucky so may give it a go. Just have to brush up on the specifics of the plan and hope my knee can handle the action. LOL So that's all I have for now. Speak with you all soon Baby dust to all of you!!!!

thank you ladies!:D
and yes me too, i have a good feeling it may work finally:3

I hope you don't have to have surgery Adrienne!

As for the SMEP, here's a good website that you can visit to see the specifics : https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm. It seems like a good plan, and I think we've followed it pretty good. So, I'm hoping the luck continues for me, and for you as well if you try it.

you ladies should all check out my new[first] testing thread:D
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/766356-late-october-early-november-testers.html

Happy Friday ladies! :flower:

My temp took a dip this morning, not sure what's up with that. Also still having lots of EWCM and watery CM since before ovulation. I hope I get my crosshairs soon, and where I think they'll be. We covered our bases, and DH is worn out, so no more BDing this cycle.

Amy- I really hope you catch that egg! It sounds like you have had a fun cycle with DH. I hope our shows return soon!!! It is nice to have someone to chat with who watches them, as none of my other friends do.

Amy- I really hope you catch that egg! It sounds like you have had a fun cycle with DH. I hope our shows return soon!!! It is nice to have someone to chat with who watches them, as none of my other friends do.

Thanks Carly! I know, I don't know anyone else who watches the shows on ABC Family. I always thought I was too old to watch them since they're like teenager shows :haha:

Amy so I guess the bank is closed. LOL I hope you get your crosshairs soon. But no matter I'm sure you and DH covered all your bases. Good luck and much dust.

Amy so I guess the bank is closed. LOL I hope you get your crosshairs soon. But no matter I'm sure you and DH covered all your bases. Good luck and much dust.

:rofl:

Hahahaha. Oh yes, the bank is closed! Thanks hun :hugs:

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :flower:

FF gave me cross-hairs on my chart this morning, so I'm hoping this is it. It's hard not to think about it though, especially seeing we did BD on all 3 days (before O, O day, and after O) .. Please please let this be it.

Yay!!!
So af is now almost gone, i think about 1 more day and she will be on her ass out my front door:D
I have alot of hope for this cycle[or the next one if i dont get it this cycle].
Sometimes i get overly excited about it lol because i know that now we have a different plan and its one we haven't done so it may actually work this time:]
ive never used softcups or egg whites before and im just hoping they really work for me.
I will be using them EVERYDAY we bd in the fertile window and i may even start using the egg whites a day or 2 before my fertile window.
And we even are able to stick to our deal together[we made a deal the other night that if i stop smoking(for the most part i did, i was down to 3 cigs a day) that df would stop drinking so much coffee].
We are now both nicotine and caffeine free lol xp so i know that will help alot too.
and they say A glass of wine or A can of beer good for the breast milk when you do have a baby but thats only if you limit yourself to one glass or one can.
Ahhh im excited ladies:D
i hope all of you get your bfps too! C:
and to those who did get their bfp..CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!:hugs: hopefully i will be joining you ladies in the pregnancy forum soon:thumbup::blush::happydance:

Love the PMA Abii. Sometimes I think having a positive attitude is half the battle and you've got that. Good luck and keep that PMA going.

Maia Hope the doctor was able to help you hun, hate to think of you suffering. I can imagine how the smep is harder for you but you are one determined lady and I know you can make it work :flower: x

Adrienne Glad you didn't go to work hun, I don't think it would have helped your knee in the slightest. Hopefully this MRI will finally give you an answer and you can get some treatment to help your knee at last. So glad to hear the witch has left the building, you get going girl! You can do it :flower: x

Amy :happydance: for the crosshairs! If you look at my chart I bdanced the same days as you + 1 more and it was the month it worked for us! So i'm really hoping this is it for you too. The months before I had bdanced way more up to ovulation but I believe leaving it till closer to ovulation day was what did the trick for us! I shall be stalking your temps :hugs: x

Abii Glad to hear the witch is on her way out, there is nothing wrong with being excited hun! It's good to have a positive attitude and well done you for quitting smoking! I can imagine how hard it is but you should be very proud of your achievement :flower: x

Well ladies I am going off for a wee holiday to Edinburgh tomorrow with hubby and wont be back until Wednesday night. I shall try and read up when I can on hubby's phone but it's hard to post a reply using it so although I may not post be assured I shall be keeping up with you all and will post on Thursday if not before :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->