The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Enjoy your holiday Wendy. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Awh thank you guys:]
are you guys going to try anything different this cycle?

Hey everyone,

Im at work so thought would come on to say hi. I will have to seriously catch up soon. My laptop is broke and in shop to see if they can repair it so dont know if I will get it back on not.

Hope everyone is well. My cycles arent too great at the min will update more when I get time.

I hope everyone is well

xxx

The witch came, so I'm another cycle out. Fingers crossed Cycle 22 will be the lucky one!

I'm back ladies, oh how I missed you all.... :hugs:

AMY, yaya for crosshairs! :dust:

WENDY, Thanks for checking on me. SMEP has been difficult period and sick made it worse, we had to push it back a day. However I didn't OV so that isn't too bad. Probably OV in a day or so. Have an Awesome Holiday!

NANETH, soo sorry AF came in! I hope you get a BFP next cycle! :hugs:

AFM...Stalk my chart!! 2nd day updating chart after being sick. Feeling sooo much better today and hoping this SMEP is working. Lines getting pinker on the ICs, I am sure OV is very near!! SMEP continues, another donation tomorrow, Wed, and Fri! Then.... I wait, starting to test on the 28th until pink lines show!! GL FXD! :dust:

Abii - love the PMA! hope AF is out the door today, or close to it!

Wendy - Have a good holiday! I hope it works for us too!

Adrienne - hope you're well! :hugs:
Shona - hope you're laptop gets fixed soon, and your cycles get better!

Naneth - sorry AF came :hugs:

Maia - glad you're feeling better! and hope ovulation is near!!

AFM - 4 DPO today. Been having cramps on and off since ovulation. Not much else going on. Might travel for work this week, to make the TWW go by faster. Have a 4 day work week, then took Fri-Tues off for my birthday, which is on Saturday.

Abii - love the PMA! hope AF is out the door today, or close to it!
haha thank you:]
she is gone actually:happydance:, i stopped today but for some reason im already crampy..i took a opk and it was very faint and i know it doesn't really matter because thats not a real positive but i know its coming up soon lol i hope anyway the sooner the better:3
:dust: for you:haha:

Yay for AF being gone! Good luck, I'm sure ovulation isn't too far away!!

Hi ladies! Hope you all enjoyed your weekend/holiday!

How are you holding up in the TWW AMY?

Glad AF is gone ABII.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay! Feeling soooo much better!! Chart is coming together just as I hoped even after being sick for those few days, FF even took care of it as I indicated that I had a fever. Sure hope the SMEP is working well. We have just finished a donation about 3 hours ago.... FXD! OPK looked almost dark as the control this morning, hoping this evening it will indicate OV! I am sure OV is very near by no more than a day!! SMEP continues, another donation Wed and Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

Maia - glad you're feeling better!! and that SMEP is going well!! FX'd you get that + OPK soon!!

The TWW is going by fast! Already 5 DPO, and testing in 5 days! Just have some on and off cramping on my left ovary area, and had the weirdest pain in my belly button today. It felt like someone had poked it, and it was just sore. Even when I was walking, and my pants would hit it, it was sore. So, who knows.

Thanks ladies.

AF has practically vanished today, which has been quite nice, though normally it lasts longer than just two days. Hope she buggers off soon so we can get back to the BDing :lol:

thank you ladies:]
just found out i have a uti today i hope my antibiotics dont mess with opk's..

it was causing me really bad pain so they gave me a 7 day antibiotic to take and i just hope i ovulate about a week after im done taking it so it will out of my system

Hope you feel better soon Abii, I sympathise with you as I am currently in hospital with a kidney infection. Fingers crossed you ovulate as normal x

Emma - sorry to hear you're in the hospital. Hope you get better soon :hugs:

Abii - sorry to hear about the UTI. hope it clears up soon :hugs:

Adrienne, Maia, Naneth - hope you ladies are well :hugs:

Not much going on for me. Temp plummetted below the cover-line yesterday morning at 6 DPO, then shot way high this a.m. Not thinking too much into it, since it's still so early. I've already got my hopes set high for this month, so if I get AF, I'll be devastated, like normal.

How are you today AMY? I think it is possible this can be implantation. I soooo hope that this is it for you Hun! :dust:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp rise!!! Oh I hope upon hopes that it continues to rise. We have already gotten the donations, and OV may be later than it looks so we are going forward with them as scheduled. OPK looked almost dark as the control but it has been like that the last couple of nites so I don't know if I OVd...a temp shift will indicate?!! SMEP continues...last donation Fri! Then.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

i had a kidney infection about 2 months ago before this uti but i didnt even notice it was there, this time i had like period/ovulation cramps that would go into sharp pain for like 10 minutes then dull down but i'd still have aching pain.
guess its time for me to switch body wash again[i hate being allergic to almost all of it].
And thank you ladies for your care.
do any of you know if the medicine Nitrofuran Monohyd Macro aka 'Macrobid' will affect my ovulation testing or my body basal temping?
xx

ABII- I have really sensitive skin and have for years and years. In fact I have a skin disease. So I know what its like to not find a suitable body wash. When my skin got really bad I used baby body wash. Johnsons and Johnsons they have a really nice all natural line that smells really good. Burts bees also has loads of all natural body wash some for sensitive skin I believe. There is also some bar soaps made with all natural products like olive oil and tomatos that are for sensitive skin. Just wanted to give you some ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->