The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

thank you for your input:]
i have a skin disease too:/
i tried baby wash and bar soaps i cant use that stuff either.

Hey ladies
Hope all is well.

About hope your uti gets cleared up real soon. I hate it when I get those it's so uncomfortable.

Maia good luck things seem to be looking good for you.

AFM went back to work today. Not to bad just had to be put in position for tomorrows trip. So basically I got paid to ride in an airplane. Tomorrow I get to layover at home and then I get finished on Friday at around 2pm. Just in time to get in some quality bding in. I should be getting close to O by then. I failed at the smep so I'm just going to have to rely on my good ole opks to get me through. Well that's all for now. Take care everyone and talk to you all soon!!

Adrienne Glad to hear your work trips wont be too bad, and that's fab you get home at the right time for bdancing! SMEP will be hard in your line of work, I'm sure you'll do good with your OPK's :flower:

Abii Sorry to hear you have a UTI, sounds unpleasant. Hopefully it will clear soon x

Shona Lovely to hear from you hun! Hope you get your laptop back soon, you don't realise how much you use it until it breaks. Ooh I see you got a high on your monitor today, get bdancing lady! x

Naneth Sorry the witch got you hun :( I am sure this next cycle will be the one :flower: Ooh, I had a strange 2 day period and the next month I got my BFP! Hoepfully it will happen for you too x

Maia Pushing it back a day probably worked in your favour! Looks like ovulation was yesterday for you :happydance: Good luck for this month hun & so glad you're feeling better x

Amy Ooh yey for crosshairs! And hmm, could that have been an implantation dip yesterday? I hope so!! I have everything crossed for you :flower: Are you going to do anything nice for your birthday? x

Well I best get on with things. I had a lovely trip away in Edinburgh, just got to unpack now and catch up with my washing. What fun! Speak soon x

Adrienne - Glad you'll get home from your trip for work, just in time for BDing! FX'd this cycle!

Wendy - glad you had a nice time away. Not doing anything for my birthday. DH has to work, so we'll just go out to dinner when he gets home. I have a 5 day weekend, so I'll be watching plenty of TV shows and movies - just a relaxing vacation.

Temp dipped a tiny bit this morning. I think if I don't catch it this time, I'm gonna stop temping after confirmed OV. It's gonna drive me crazy, watching the temp dip down and then rise back up, then do the same. Boobs are still slightly sore, and I woke up wicked hungry and nauseous today.

awh thank you ladies:hugs:
it should be cleared in a few days, but im not letting it stop me from trying my new techniques:haha:
I finally got my thermometer!!:]
i tested this morning just to try it and i got 97.45:]

Amy You can't beat a relaxing movie/tv weekend. I love them with a bag of hot popcorn! My temps went up and down the whole way through my tww, as long as they stay above your coverline it's a good sign :thumbup: Apart from of course an implantation dip although not everyone gets one of those. When did you say you were going to test? This weekend? x

Abii Yeah for the thermometer :happydance: You should put a link up in your signature like Amy has and we can help you get to know charting x

ADRIENNE, good to hear that te return to work wasn't too bad and trips will be bearable...

WENDY, yeah, I think pushing them back helped a little, but am worried now with today's temp. Tomorrow is last donation.... Glad you enjoyed your trip, welcome back!

AMY, I'm thinking about stopping after OV next time too, I am just so freaking nervous to miss something though, hmmm....

ABII, glad it will be done soon.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp didn't rise but it didn't drop either. I am not sure what my coverline will be but I am almost certain that I OVd on CD18... What do you all think?
I hope that it continues to rise. We have last dontation tomorrow so if it was CD19 or CD20, we are covered, I expect FF to give me some type of crosshairs tomorrow! FXD! I am trying not to be too excited as being sick last week really has me quite worried about OV... :wacko: Tomorrow, officially starts my TWW, but I am testing on 30th... Time will tell.... I wait.... GL FXD! :dust:

I still think day 18 Maia your temp will prob go up tomorrow :thumbup: Roll on the 30th! x

@wendy: it is on my signature now.
it is pretty blank so far because i just added my temp to it and it was my first time temping. But there it is:]

@mrsmm: Thank you:]
me too, im hoping the anti-biotic im taking for it isn't messing with my opk's..

AF has pretty much gone now, normally I don't like to dtd when I'm on but we were able to do it on CD4 when normally CD6 is the first I can stand to do it. Didn't even have as bad cramps as I normally do. Not that I'm complaining, if I've got to have them, I'd rather they were always like that! :lol:

Hopefully it's a sign of things to come. ;)

Wendy - yep, testing Saturday morning at 10 DPO .. I'm gettin' scared ..

Maia - I think as long as it's after a confirmed O I'll be fine. I've just been reading and going crazy over the up and downs of my temps. I think you OV at CD18 too! Looks good so far! :thumbup:

Abii - love seeing your chart! can't wait to see it fill up with temps! I didn't think I'd like temping, but it really isn't that bad.

Naneth - glad AF is gone and it wasn't that bad either :flower:

WENDY, temp crept up slightly today, so I guess time will tell. FF hasn't given me crosshairs. ikely has to wait a little longer because of the sick days.... FXD! How are you and little bean feeling today?

AMY, you and WENDY think the same day as I do so... my FXD! How are you doing today? Hopefully AF is staying far far awy! :dust:

Hi Ladies of the thread! :wave:

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temp didn't rise much, but it didn't drop either. My temps have been rather low this cycle, likely due to the temperature change outside. It switched drastically quickly. I am not sure what my coverline will be, but I am still fairly certain I OVd on CD18!?! I just hope that it continues to rise. All donations complete this cycle FXD!! Still trying not to be too excited as being sick last week really has me quite worried about OV... :wacko: TWW officially starts my today! (Testing 30th) Now.... I wait.... FXD! :dust: Any good plans out there for the weekend? I plan to get the rest of my fall cleaning done, DW and LO will be out of the house for 2 days! Hoping to get some rest time as well…:shhh:

Maia - chart looking good! :thumbup: I'm feeling okay. Woke up rather achey, but it may have been how I slept. Really don't feel anything now, except lots of creamy CM. Kinda crampy on my left side. No good plans for the weekend - out to dinner tomorrow, and relaxing and watching movies and tv all weekend. Hope you have a good one :hugs:

So my temp keeps dropping. I know it's not low or anything, but I want to see it rise! I'm so nervous about testing tomorrow. I kinda don't want to because of my temps. I had so much PMA at the beginning of the cycle, thinking this was the one, and now I'm doubtful. 1 more sleep!

AMY, it appears that FF put my crosshairs up. The new feature on the phone inputs time and so I went to look at my chart and noticed the time was incorrect, as soon as I put correct time, CROSSHAIRS!! YAY! Now... I am nervous!
Although your temp has slid a little, it is still looking good. You are better than me though, because I am sooo thrown off from the yrs of TTC, I cannot make myself test beofre 11/12DPO.... GL testing, hope you see some pretty pink lines! :dust:

I have everything crossed for you ladies testing in the next few days. I will do a proper post once I can get on my laptop :hugs:

Hi Everyone,
Back from my trip and I am beat.

Maia yay for crosshairs. Now it's the waiting game. I hope the tww goes by fast for you and ends up in a BFP

Amy Oh I'm so nervous for you. Remember there's nothing wrong with waiting to test if you get cold feet. I have my fingers crossed that you get the best birthday present ever. Let's go BFP!!!! Sending you buckets of baby dust.

Abii hope you're feeling better and things are going well with you for this cycle.

Wendy sounds like you had a lovely time with dh. And it must have been so much fun telling your friend your "big news" I can't wait until you start posting pics of your nursery.

Naneth glad af gave you a break this month (it's the least she could do since she showed up in the first place) and that she is out the door now. Onto another cycle. Good luck!!!!

Emma glad you're out of the hospital. I hope that your kidney infection clears up soon. Glad pip is doing well too. Rest up and take care of yourself and your little one.

AFM back from my trip today and I am beat. But did an opk when I got home and got a super strong positive. Glad I was able to get some bding in yesterday afternoon and plan on getting some more in tonight. Other than that nothing new to report. Hope all you ladies have a great weekend and will speak with you all soon.

Abii Yey for the chart! It will start making sense once you have a few more temps in it x

Naneth Glad to hear the witch has left the building and your back to bdancing! I sure hope this is a sign of things to come cause I used to get awful cramps and totally sympathise with you. They aint no fun! x

Amy Happy Birthday hun!! :cake: Hope you're being spoiled rotten. Best of luck for testing today, I have everything crossed for you x

Maia Yey for the crosshairs!! Bring on the tww. Hope you managed to get your cleaning done, I started cleaning out my spare room yesterday ready to start decorating it. Phew, it knackered me out! But will be worth it though. Me and little bean are doing great thanks for asking, feel sick an awful lot of the time but it's all worth it. I also got to hear little bubba's heartbeat on my doppler this morning so that was wonderful x

Adrienne Yey for the positive opk! Sounds like your timing is just perfect! I so hope this will be your month hun, you deserve it x

Maia - yay for crosshairs! now time for the TWW! FX'd!

Emma - hope you're well :hugs:

Adrienne - Yay for a super positive OPK!

Wendy - thanks hun :hugs:

Well, it was a BFN this morning. But it's still early. My temp rose again this morning, so I'll try again in a couple days. Maybe Monday?

Hi Everyone hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Well today didn't go as planed for me. Didn't get a chance to bd like I wanted, but I'm still getting a super positive opk so I'm hoping that I get a bding session in tonight. Cross your fingers for me girls I need all the help I can get.

Hope that you get your BFP soon Tweak, you sound very positive. :)

And hope you get a BD session in while you're getting your pos OPKs Buster. :)

OH had a fantastic dream last night, that he'd bought special lube and paid for us to go to a special fertility temple to BD to get me pregnant. :lol: Unfortunately I left him outside and went in with someone he went to school with. :lmao:

I love that he's thinking about things as well. I'm feeling quite positive at the moment. Hoping that this might be my cycle. OH and I have been saying that we're going to be pregnant by Christmas, perhaps if I focus on it hard enough my body will get the message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->