The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

Taurus- I only got actually sick once yesterday. I feel bad for DH my nausea is bad in the evening when we go to bed which = a neglected hubby. :( hope that part changes soon

I hope your OPKs get positive very soon. Keep up th BDing just in case :)

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is well. AFM still healing the knee. Getting an order for physical thearpy because I think I need some professional help. I'm making progress, but not as fast as I thought and I want to make sure that I'm doing everything I need to do to get this thing healed the right way without pushing it too far and doing more harm than good. On the bright side I think the knee is well enough for me to get some bding in this cycle.

Thanks maia, lilliechloe!

The opks havent gotten any darker... they are literally all the exact same darkness and thickness since cd 8. Surely O is around the corner! Here is a pic... Once a day starting with CD8 on top. CD14 on bottom... I started testing twice yesterday but I took it out of the pic bc it looked the exact same as the first test.

https://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3367/imag0754un.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I think the last one may be slightly darker... Idk, but ill be testing tonight and again when I wake up tomorrow.

Hello all! Im new here and TTC my little bundle lol. I had my last depo shot in November 2011, so jumping on my man at every opportunity :) but not had an af yet. Good luck all :)

Welcome mimi! :) sending you lots of baby dust. this is a great thread with such fabulous women! I'm sure af will show soon so you can get started! But, maybe she won't show. It's not unheard of for for women to get pregnant before they get their period back after birth control. Idk how likely it is... But it can happen! Good luck and FX for you!

Welcome mimimoomoo!
Taurus- I think that last one is a little darker than the others

Hi Everyone,
Hope everyone is well. AFM still healing the knee. Getting an order for physical thearpy because I think I need some professional help. I'm making progress, but not as fast as I thought and I want to make sure that I'm doing everything I need to do to get this thing healed the right way without pushing it too far and doing more harm than good. On the bright side I think the knee is well enough for me to get some bding in this cycle.

Lots of :dust: to you!! Glad your are healing. Slowly but surely right ?!

thanks lillie, I'm going nuts. Lol
And buster, it is so good that you're healing. Super exciting youre going to get some BDing in! Woo hoo!!

Well my appointment went pretty well. WE are going to have my husbands sperm tested to rule that out first so we aren't running all over the place. I am going back to the dr next month at like the 2-3 day of my period so they can ultrasound me and look at my lining and such and then he is going to put me on clomid I believe it is. So that I ovulate more consistently- he said we would try it 3-4 times and if i don't get pregnant we would move on. So no terrible news yet, He also took a ton of blood to retest all my hormone levels.

Taurus it does look like the last test is a little darker than the rest. I have a feeling that O is not far off. Keep up the bding.

Morgan sound like it was a good appointment and I'm glad the doctor has a plan in place for you. Hopefully you'll be getting that BFP sooner rather than later.

Mimi welcome to the group. Glad to have you here with us.

Jammers how ya doing hun? Hope all is well.

Amy, Lillie, and Maia how are our newly preggo ladies doing? Hoping your beans are making themselves nice and comfortable for the next 9 months.

Morgan, that's great. Sounds like a big step toward a bfp!! :) glad you got some answers and an action plan! I know your BFP is right around the corner!

Today has been such a lazy day for me, ladies!! Hubby is getting off work early so I'm excited to have a family dinner tonight! I've been up with DS in his playroom all day... Then while he was napping I found a website that lets you put in the dimensions of a specific room in your house... And place furniture in it. So I've been using our downstairs spare bedroom to imagine a nursery. Lol I'm totally planning way in the future but its fun!! Lol

Morgan, that's great. Sounds like a big step toward a bfp!! :) glad you got some answers and an action plan! I know your BFP is right around the corner!

Today has been such a lazy day for me, ladies!! Hubby is getting off work early so I'm excited to have a family dinner tonight! I've been up with DS in his playroom all day... Then while he was napping I found a website that lets you put in the dimensions of a specific room in your house... And place furniture in it. So I've been using our downstairs spare bedroom to imagine a nursery. Lol I'm totally planning way in the future but its fun!! Lol

Sounds like a great way to spend the day. And who knows maybe planning the nursery will bring on a BFP. "Plan it and it will come" :thumbup:

Thanks, buster. i hope youre right. I didn't expect a positive just yet, per say, but I didn't expect them all to look exactly the same with no progression. TTC can really freak a woman out! We start second guessing everything. Lol ill be updating you guys everyday on my first opk adventure.
Before DS, i had very irregular cycles- from 33-40+ days. My dr. Told me I would most likely need fertility treatment when I wanted to conceive. 9 mos later (with no help) I found out I was preggo! I had mirena inserted at 5 weeks pp, had it in 2.5 years...and since its been out I've had 30-31 day cycles each month. I've never been so regular in my life!! I hear having a baby can sort of "reset" your body. I believe it now! There's my random background info for you guys. Lol!

Thanks all! Does anyone have an experience with clomid or anything like that? I am excited to get the ball rolling!

Taurus it does look like the last test is a little darker than the rest. I have a feeling that O is not far off. Keep up the bding.

Morgan sound like it was a good appointment and I'm glad the doctor has a plan in place for you. Hopefully you'll be getting that BFP sooner rather than later.

Mimi welcome to the group. Glad to have you here with us.

Jammers how ya doing hun? Hope all is well.

Amy, Lillie, and Maia how are our newly preggo ladies doing? Hoping your beans are making themselves nice and comfortable for the next 9 months.

I am hoping so for a few days ms was really bad. Yesterday was quite nauseous but only puked once and have not actually puked today. I told my parents as the word seemed to be getting around from the couple friends we told didn't want my parents last to know or hear it from someone else. I really hope this baby sticks.

MORGAN that sounds like a good plan. Hopefully all will be easily remedied and you will be seeing Sticky dark pink BFP lines Hun!:dust:

MIMI welcome to the group Hun!:wavE: GL FXD!:dust:

TAURUS I agree with LILLI, I think that last one looks alittle darker and that is with us looking at it on a pic through a computer.... Getting closer :dust:

Oh my Gosh Maia!! Congratulations hun!! Sorry I haven't said it sooner. I am so happy for you and am keeping everything crossed hun :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I hope all you other ladies are doing great. I really cant wait for you all to get your :bfp: and join us all on the other thread. I knew there would be a :bfp: boom soon, tends to happen that way on this thread :hugs:

Buster, Doing well just bought my o tests start those soon.

Morgan I got pregnant with my daughter on clomid and I am takiing it now as well. Warning it can give you headaches and make you feel a little on edge for a few days. I have PCOS and do not ovulate on my own but clomid always regulates me and I start ovulating on my own after a couple rounds. Dont get discouraged if you dont Ovulate the first cycle. I didnt on my first cycle of 50mg but 100 seems to work for me. Hang in there hopefully you will have wonderful results BFP. If ya have question we can be clomid buddies :winkwink:

EMMA thanks!!! I am so excited, my doc appt went well, and I am going to venture out and start a ticker I guess.... My doc has me all set up for appts to begin the 2nd week of March, I should be about 7 wks.... I am still alittle shocked, but mostly nervous....

AFM... Doc appt went well, as I thought, I am Pregnant! So far so good, set up for appts starting 2nd week of March, I should be about 7 weeks then. Due date until a dating scan is 10.25.12 which is what I suspected. I am now just cautiously in the TWW to scan.... All seems well, progressing.... I have begun to get a couple more symptoms too. Although early, I am thinking to create a ticker... Still early so I am just hoping for a Sticky Bean!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->