The TTC 2012- 2013 Babies Club... 13 BFP's!!!

The second to last is at 3pm, the last one is at almost 6!! Almost there!!

https://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7861/imag0756k.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yea!! Hoping it here tomorrow! With that big of a jump so quickly I wouldnt be surprised. Do I O 12-36 hours after the surge is detected or once it goes negative again??

It's looking good Taurus. And you O 12-36 hours after your first positive OPK. Hope this helps and good luck. Now go catch that eggy. LOL

Maia glad your appointment went well and that you've got your appointments set up. Sending lots of sticky dust your way.

ADRIENNE I am excited and nervous as DW is too so we have a plan until we get scanned.... digis...

TAURUSMOM 12-36 hours after +OPK, so I would say BD so that things are covered because that last one looks super close.... :dust:

AFM... Not much, just hanging in till we can get the scan in March. DW would like to get a few digis to help me keep piece of mind and watch the weeks increase... I think we are going to get some this evening while DD is at karate. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful weekend, full of preparing for baby, :sort TWWs, sex: :test: and :bfp:s :dust::dust:

Thanks, maia. That last one was 3pm yesterday... I couldn't sleep last night as DS woke me up at 4am, he went back to sleep but I couldn't!

Once i did around 8am, I slept til 11:30... Used an opk at 12noon and it looked lighter?? Idk. Could I have gotten my surge thru the night? Maybe it tried and didnt? I'm just going to keep testing!

BTW getting more tests sound great for peace of mind. I know everything in there is extra sticky and fabulous in there tho! :)

Taurus,

Getting close, mine are getting close as well. First month using them for me hopefully we can find sticky beans this month:thumbup:

Maia- Glad your appointment went well:happydance:

Hey all,

I have a question. I am using O tests for the first time yesterday it was starting to get darker and today it is lighter than yesterday. Does that mean I may have had my lh surge yesterday or just havent had it yet. I am on clomid so its hard to tell when I ovulate my ticker is from lasts months cycle but the doc said to start testing on day 10 of my cycle. Very confused any advice is appreciated :shrug:

Hi all

Sorry I have been MIA for sometime..I was out of state and just got back this week.

I had a quick question, before I left I had my follow up with my RE and he noticed that my FSH levels were 10.0, so he needs to repeat the test being I'm only 29 years old, he said he usually sees that happen in 40's and up. If it comes back at 10.0 again, we would have to talk about injectibles, but in the meantime to take Metformin and Clomid 50mg when I get my period in March (hopefully not!) For those of you who don't know me.. we are ttc #3 for about 6 months now, and I recently found out I have a mild form of PCOS.

Anyone in this thread experienced with Metformin? Never had it before, and am kinda nervous!

Thanks!

hi ladis not sure if im on the right page..but my period is due 2moz...im losein loads of white thick discharge have been for a week, sore boobs head aches, sick with certain smells, did a test this morning negative??? any1 got any help plz xx

Okay well just figured out my test was a dud ha ha. I ended up taking another test and it looks like Taurus's last test on her pics. so hopefully it will be darker tomorrow :thumbup:

Good luck Jammers. It's your turn to go catch that eggy. I just started my opks a couple of days ago and they are starting to get darker. Should get a positive within the next three day or so. So that means I need to get on the bding train too.

Good luck, jammers!! Get that eggy! Wahoo!! :)

Buster- yes! Start BDing! I can't wait to see how many BFPs we get. your O is almost here... Good luck!!

Afm, finally O'ed...and the tww begins! Feeling good about this month... did everything we could do... So I know its out of my hands at this point. Would love a November baby! :) DS keeps asking me for a baby sister.... So sweet! Gonna BD at least the next couple days in a row... I refuse to take any chance on missing the egg.

Maia, missing you, ready for an update!

Taurus heres to catching sticky beans :bfp:

Buster looks like we have a fun few days ahead lol:sex::blush:

Buster, Doing well just bought my o tests start those soon.

Morgan I got pregnant with my daughter on clomid and I am takiing it now as well. Warning it can give you headaches and make you feel a little on edge for a few days. I have PCOS and do not ovulate on my own but clomid always regulates me and I start ovulating on my own after a couple rounds. Dont get discouraged if you dont Ovulate the first cycle. I didnt on my first cycle of 50mg but 100 seems to work for me. Hang in there hopefully you will have wonderful results BFP. If ya have question we can be clomid buddies :winkwink:

Thats so encouraging! It didn't say I don't ovulate per say but that I need help lol go figure. I am not very consistent ovulating and I think He thinks it will give me that extra ummff that I need. How long did it take you with your first? He said we would try it for 3-4 months and if I don't get pregnant then I won't get pregnant with clomid. Any other side effects I should be aware of?

Hope the clomid does it for you Morgan. Sorry I can't speak about the side effects as I have never been on clomid. But after my FS appointment on Wednesday I might be taking it as well. I'll just have to wait and see what the doctor says.

Morgan it took three cycles to get pregnant with my daughter. I was on it last year and got pregnant on my second cycle but lost the baby at 14 weeks. My biggest symptoms are short fuse:growlmad: and emotional:cry:, with headaches on occasion. My friend took it and got pregnant on her fourth cycle. So heres major :dust: hopefully we will be bump buddies soon.

I would love to join. We are trying to conceive after miscarriage. It is one heck of a rollercoaster.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->